27 Jan 2004 20:00:07
William Terry
Erase It PBT

I am looking for a new Storm Erase It PBT 14 pound, pin out 2-2.5" top
weight 2 oz. Anyone have one?

Bill Terry

28 Jan 2004 08:25:03
NimBill
Re: Erase It PBT

>From: William Terry [email protected]

>I am looking for a new Storm Erase It PBT 14 pound, pin out 2-2.5" top
>weight 2 oz. Anyone have one?
>
>Bill Terry

I am also intersted in one but would prefer the pin out 3" MOL. I'm loving the
Fear Factor and Barbed Wire but the Eraser is unavailable in 14 lbs from any
distributer my Pro Shop uses. Still in the Shop at 16 lbs but to heavy for me.

Bill in New Mexico

28 Jan 2004 17:56:42
William Terry
Re: Erase It PBT

I was hoping someone out there had a new one in their closet somewhere.

Bill

NimBill wrote:
>>From: William Terry [email protected]
>

>>I am looking for a new Storm Erase It PBT 14 pound, pin out 2-2.5" top
>>weight 2 oz. Anyone have one?
>>
>>Bill Terry
>

> I am also intersted in one but would prefer the pin out 3" MOL. I'm loving the
> Fear Factor and Barbed Wire but the Eraser is unavailable in 14 lbs from any
> distributer my Pro Shop uses. Still in the Shop at 16 lbs but to heavy for me.
>
> Bill in New Mexico

28 Jan 2004 14:59:57
Jamie
Re: Erase It PBT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3657749501&category=36103

not mine but I found one for ya. Email the seller and see if he has the Pin
position and top weight you're looking for. I just got a warp zone and a
Raging inferno for 84 a piece including shipping. with the pin position I
needed.

Jamie

news:[email protected]_s54...