16 Nov 2005 16:34:26
sonney
Cracked Core

My wife throws a Storm Duce it is a 12 lb ball and she doesn't throw
it hard. She has never left it out in the cold and the ball has not
got hot. :?

What would cause this ball to crack at the bottom of the thumb hole
and at the bottom of the fingers. :?:

Of course this ball is almost dead. :(

17 Nov 2005 00:19:40
PromptJock
Re: Cracked Core

> What would cause this ball to crack at the bottom of the thumb hole
> and at the bottom of the fingers. :?:

Bad luck. A similar thing happened with my 2-yr old Storm "Super
Charge" (Cherry fragrance) a few months ago: it's bottom just "dropped
off" after a delivery. Up to that point, there was ZERO INDICATION
that it was gonna have a "major 'crack-up'".

> Of course this ball is almost dead. :(

I can think of no better excuse to get your wife a new ball. ;)

19 Nov 2005 15:13:22
Robert Meyer
Re: Cracked Core

Am Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:34:26 -0500 schrieb sonney:

> My wife throws a Storm Duce it is a 12 lb ball and she doesn't throw
> it hard. She has never left it out in the cold and the ball has not
> got hot. :?

How old is this Ball?
A few weeks or a few month?
Go to where you bought the ball and ask - perhaps you get a new ball if
STORM have had a problem with the fabrication of this ball. Serialnumber!!!

> What would cause this ball to crack at the bottom of the thumb hole
> and at the bottom of the fingers. :?:
>
> Of course this ball is almost dead. :(

Our club has 3 cracked coverstocks with STORM balls - just take the ball
out of the bag and lay down at the collector. We talk with our local
dealer and get 3 new balls directly from STORM.

HTH and all times good Pins
Robert

P.S.: Sorry for my bad writen english... School is out so far ago... ;-)