23 Jan 2006 02:49:12
Bowling movie

what ever happened to the bowling movie "A League of Ordinary
Gentlemen" It was supposed to have come to San Jose California. I
can find no sign of it playing ANYWHERE!!

23 Jan 2006 23:08:15
Ken Zwyers
Re: Bowling movie

I was wondering about that myself. It's been close to a year since I first
heard about it coming out, but still no sign of it at the movie rental
places, either.

<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]a.googlegroups.com...
> what ever happened to the bowling movie "A League of Ordinary
> Gentlemen" It was supposed to have come to San Jose California. I
> can find no sign of it playing ANYWHERE!!

24 Jan 2006 00:06:57
Angel
Re: Bowling movie

It appears to be coming to DVD on 3/21/2006 per the sites that are
offering presales. It looks to be coming to PBS in late April.

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/leagueofordinarygentlemen/

24 Jan 2006 23:50:58
Ryan Press (NI)
Re: Bowling movie

Anyone willing to pick me up a copy when it comes out?! :)

(Most sites I've ever tried to buy videos, etc, off wont let you buy
electrical goods from overseas :(

Ryan

news:[email protected]