13 Dec 2006 10:07:23
bajtucha
without weight

Hi
I have a question. Have you ever heard about training without equipment ?
I'm not talking about isometric training or manual resistance exercises.
What I mean is pretending that you have a weight in your hand. For example
imagine you bench press without anything in your hand, just tighten your
muscle and press. It requires concentration but seems to work. I mean I feel
tired afterwards :)

Do you think it can be effective ? or is this just a waste of time ?

chestnutman

13 Dec 2006 12:48:37
Yo Yo Yo
Re: without weight

bajtucha wrote:
> Hi
> I have a question. Have you ever heard about training without equipment ?
> I'm not talking about isometric training or manual resistance exercises.
> What I mean is pretending that you have a weight in your hand. For
> example imagine you bench press without anything in your hand, just
> tighten your muscle and press. It requires concentration but seems to
> work. I mean I feel tired afterwards :)
>
> Do you think it can be effective ? or is this just a waste of time ?
>
> chestnutman

(I typed a message with my fingers, but didn't use a keyboard.) LOL

14 Dec 2006 10:50:10
bajtucha
Re: without weight

> (I typed a message with my fingers, but didn't use a keyboard.) LOL

thanks... I believe it was kind-hearted answer

chestnutman