17 Oct 2006 12:08:52
jalexa9898
I asked this question once to a guy in a gym so I want to ask everyone here

Say tomorrow the FDA did a study on a particular form of steiroid and
after spending millions of dollars on research, as well as double blind
testing and other forms of research they find zero side affects. The
steiroid is later made legal and you can buy it as easy as you could a
bottle of asprin. Would you all take the steiroid? I am asking because
when I asked this guy at a gym this very question he responded no he
would not feel like he was earning a better body. Would you all give
the same answer?

18 Oct 2006 15:14:27
[email protected]
Re: I asked this question once to a guy in a gym so I want to ask everyone here

jalexa9898 wrote:
> Say tomorrow the FDA did a study on a particular form of steiroid and
> after spending millions of dollars on research, as well as double blind
> testing and other forms of research they find zero side affects. The
> steiroid is later made legal and you can buy it as easy as you could a
> bottle of asprin. Would you all take the steiroid? I am asking because
> when I asked this guy at a gym this very question he responded no he
> would not feel like he was earning a better body. Would you all give
> the same answer?

It would depend on how well the drug worked.. If by just takeing the
drug you could gain muscle without work then, No I would not. If
everyone could take something and look like a bodybuilder then as the
saying goes, no one would be a bodybuilder. I would have to look at
somthing else to do