10 Sep 2003 06:06:02
Tasty Mackerel
Followup to (Re: Bad Customer Service)

I returned the extra product that was sent to me. I received a refund for
the product. However the error was due to the side of the company and I had
to pay for the postage of returning the product. I asked to be reimbursed
for it since it was their mistake but they not do so.

They also called and notified me of the refund. The caller was courteous
and professional this time.

Laife