04 Nov 2006 16:47:36
Matt Kramer
Predator Polymer tip pellets

Has anyone already used the new Predator hunting pellets with the sharp
polymer tip that cuts right into flesh and bone? Im thinking about buying
some but would like to hear first if someone has already experience with it.
Cal. 0.177.

Matt

04 Nov 2006 16:19:41
Bill Pelka
Re: Predator Polymer tip pellets

I have used the Predator in the .177 and .22 for Ground Squirrels. It "Gets
'er Done"...

I have not set up a target and tried to see how they group, but when I am
reaching out over 50 yards and knocking the Ground Squirrels down, I figure
that they fly good... I have not performed any "Autopsies" to see what
damage has been done. Dead is Dead...

Bill

The way I look at shooting different pellets, the cost of this hobby is in
the hardware. The consumables are cheap and if I want to try it, I buy
it....

"Matt Kramer" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Has anyone already used the new Predator hunting pellets with the sharp
> polymer tip that cuts right into flesh and bone? Im thinking about buying
> some but would like to hear first if someone has already experience with
it.
> Cal. 0.177.
>
> Matt

06 Nov 2006 14:15:52
TheEvilHand
Re: Predator Polymer tip pellets

I've been thinking about buying some. I have used the Prometheus pellets a
few times. They penetrate bone very well, but the low weight means the lose
speed quickly, and the same happens if they hit anything soft, like feathers
or flesh. I think the predators look like they may solve that problem.

news:[email protected]