26 Apr 2008 13:42:41
H. Sharrott
Marksman 1010 classc air pistol

Just got a used one off Amzon..Supose to hold 18 BB's and can repeat
fire..HOW DO I LOAD the BBs ?????

26 Apr 2008 21:23:23
ray
Re: Marksman 1010 classc air pistol

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:42:41 -0600, H. Sharrott wrote:

> Just got a used one off Amzon..Supose to hold 18 BB's and can repeat
> fire..HOW DO I LOAD the BBs ?????

Suggest you look on the internet for a manual. I recently dug ones up for
a Daisy 777 and a FWB 65 which my father in law used about 20 years ago.

07 Jun 2008 13:49:08
Rex B

H. Sharrott wrote:
> Just got a used one off Amzon..Supose to hold 18 BB's and can repeat
> fire..HOW DO I LOAD the BBs ?????

This is the one that looks like a Colt 1911, right?

Goes in the rectangular port under the bore, when you tip the barrel up.

08 Jun 2008 20:56:23
Tom

On Jun 7, 2:49 pm, Rex B <[email protected] > wrote:
> H. Sharrott wrote:
> > Just got a used one off Amzon..Supose to hold 18 BB's and can repeat
> > fire..HOW DO I LOAD the BBs ?????
>
> This is the one that looks like a Colt 1911, right?
>
> Goes in the rectangular port under the bore, when you tip the barrel up.

If its like mine, you need to cock it before the barrel is released
for loading...