05 Nov 2003 01:50:33
Rangerdeant
Looking for an older Daisy air gun

In 1966 i was given a Daisy air rifle that mimiced the Winchester Mod12
Shotgun.
It was a slide action, single shift style just like the M12.
If any one has info please contact me or post it to the group

Thanks
Dean

07 Nov 2003 00:58:49
Jim Polaski
Re: Looking for an older Daisy air gun

In article <[email protected] >,
[email protected] (Rangerdeant) wrote:

> In 1966 i was given a Daisy air rifle that mimiced the Winchester Mod12
> Shotgun.
> It was a slide action, single shift style just like the M12.
> If any one has info please contact me or post it to the group
>
> Thanks
> Dean

Wasn't that the Daisy "pump" rifle? I have mine from the 60's and it
still works. Leather piston and spring powered.

--
Regards,
Jim Polaski

Macintosh for productivity. Linux for servers. Palm/Visor for mobility. Windows to feed the Black Hole in your IT budget

Windows-the computer you need, Macintosh-The computer you Want!ant!i