30 May 2006 03:50:42
Dave
FOR SALE! Weihrauch HW-45 (.17)

Hello,

I am selling a Weihrauch HW-45 air pistol. It is the .17 calibre
version. This pistol comes in it's origional box with allen keys and a
spare seal. This pistol is as new. Literally.
I am selling this for =A3110. Believe me, this is like buying a new
HW-45 pistol at half the price!

I am in the London area, UK.

20 Jun 2006 09:21:01
DCA
Re: FOR SALE! Weihrauch HW-45 (.17)

Dave wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am selling a Weihrauch HW-45 air pistol. It is the .17 calibre
> version. This pistol comes in it's origional box with allen keys and a
> spare seal. This pistol is as new. Literally.
> I am selling this for 110. Believe me, this is like buying a new
> HW-45 pistol at half the price!
>
> I am in the London area, UK.

YGM

21 Jun 2006 15:23:42

Dave wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am selling a Weihrauch HW-45 air pistol. It is the .17 calibre
> version. This pistol comes in it's origional box with allen keys and a
> spare seal. This pistol is as new. Literally.
> I am selling this for 110. Believe me, this is like buying a new
> HW-45 pistol at half the price!
>
> I am in the London area, UK.

Hi Dave
I have not had a reply from you - is this still for sale?
David

22 Jun 2006 05:11:33

Dave wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am selling a Weihrauch HW-45 air pistol. It is the .17 calibre
> version. This pistol comes in it's origional box with allen keys and a
> spare seal. This pistol is as new. Literally.
> I am selling this for 110. Believe me, this is like buying a new
> HW-45 pistol at half the price!
>
> I am in the London area, UK.

Sent you 2 replies Dave. If you want to sell this you need to talk to me
David
(Remove MAPS to reply)