11 May 2005 03:35:15
Ken
CO-2 Air pistol

Can you all tell me what the highest
velocity CO-2 air pistol is??
KEn

11 May 2005 19:17:26
Matt Kramer
Re: CO-2 Air pistol

"Ken" <[email protected] > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[email protected]
> Can you all tell me what the highest
> velocity CO-2 air pistol is??
> KEn

The highest Ive seen so far is the Smith&Wesson Revolver with 8 '' barrel.
Around 480 fps.

Matt

31 May 2005 22:13:19
peter bouliane
Re: CO-2 Air pistol

Ken wrote:
> Can you all tell me what the highest
> velocity CO-2 air pistol is??
> KEn

I believe Beeman has a pistol with a velocity between 500-600 fps.

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups

31 May 2005 22:25:34
Re: CO-2 Air pistol

The Beeman is a spring piston pistol. If you want a high power CO2 pistol,
check out a Crosman 2240...460 fps in .22...or go here
www.mountainaircustomairguns.com and look at their custom 2240. I have a
custom 2240 with wood grips and a valve job that does about 620fps in .22.
Cost is still cheaper for a custom 2240 than a Beeman P1 or RWS G5.
"peter bouliane" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Ken wrote:
>> Can you all tell me what the highest
>> velocity CO-2 air pistol is??
>> KEn
>>
> I believe Beeman has a pistol with a velocity between 500-600 fps.

> News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
> Newsgroups
> =----

06 Jun 2005 11:52:19
Andy
Re: CO-2 Air pistol

I know this is not exactly what you were asking Ken but as a point of
interest the max theoretical velocity from a CO2 cartridge weapon is going
to be around 810 fps ( the approximate speed of sound in CO2 at 70 deg.F)

Andy

news:[email protected]