07 Apr 2005 20:15:53
BB Machine Guns

I am pretty new to this board...but have you seen this site?
http://www.geocities.com/bbmachinegun/strafer2page2.htm
Now all I need is about 10 grand for the bb gun I always wanted!
If the above link doesnt work...search vortex minigun.
Cheers-RD

08 Apr 2005 13:58:54
John P Reber
Re: BB Machine Guns

[email protected] wrote:
> I am pretty new to this board...but have you seen this site?
> http://www.geocities.com/bbmachinegun/strafer2page2.htm
> Now all I need is about 10 grand for the bb gun I always wanted!
> If the above link doesnt work...search vortex minigun.
> Cheers-RD

We made a BB machine gun using an air compressor, brass tubing connected
together in a T, and aquarium hose.

Connect the air hose to one end of the top of the T and the other
connected to the air compressor, stick the tube at the bottom of the T
in a pack od BB's, turn on the compressor, instant machine gun.