17 Nov 2007 11:49:26
kushu
=?windows-1256?Q?Cairns_supports_Indian_Cricket_League_...?=

New Zealand all-rounder Chris Cairns believes Indian Cricket League is
a golden opportunity for youngsters to play alongside great players
and should not be seen as a rebel body.

http://sportschk.blogspot.com/2007/11/cairns-supports-indian-cricket-league.html

18 Nov 2007 06:37:02
Cicero
Re: Cairns supports Indian Cricket League ...

"kushu" <kushalputhran@gmail.com > wrote in message
> New Zealand all-rounder Chris Cairns believes Indian Cricket League is
> a golden opportunity for youngsters to play alongside great players
> and should not be seen as a rebel body.
>
> http://sportschk.blogspot.com/2007/11/cairns-supports-indian-cricket-league.html

And since when should we believe everything that is attributed to a
cricketer? Even if he did say it, it hardly means that is something we
should grasp and hold dear to our hearts. He's an ex cricketer.

18 Nov 2007 01:38:12
kushu

On Nov 18, 11:37 am, "Cicero" <moofi...@bigpond.net.au > wrote:
> "kushu" <kushalputh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > New Zealand all-rounder Chris Cairns believes Indian Cricket League is
> > a golden opportunity for youngsters to play alongside great players
> > and should not be seen as a rebel body.
>
> >http://sportschk.blogspot.com/2007/11/cairns-supports-indian-cricket-...
>
> And since when should we believe everything that is attributed to a
> cricketer? Even if he did say it, it hardly means that is something we
> should grasp and hold dear to our hearts. He's an ex cricketer.

Cicero !!!

i dont know what you believe on Cairns !!! remember he was a match
winner for Kiwis ..

and on the ICL part ... its cent percent true .. that youngsters can
groom well with the senior and experience players ..