Ireland v Bangladesh, Limavady
The strangest internet scorecard ever: Bangladesh 116-6 (32 overs) Due to the actions of a hacker we are unable to supply further updates max.it

Impressive figures
In today's Glamorgan v Kent Totesport League match, reduced by rain by 25 overs per side, AG Wharf's figures were: O M R W nb w A G Wharf 5 3 5 6 1 0 -- ...

Ireland v Bangladesh
overs reduced Ireland Total (5 wkts, 32.0 overs) 179 http://www.cricketeurope.org/LIVE/IRELAND/live.shtml max.it

A foretaste of things to come?
England win the blind cricket ashes. http://www.blindcricket.org.uk/international.html Peter Harris -- Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of givin...

Another win for Gloucestershire
Well done lads! Even got me some useful TFC points - I have Solanki, Lewis & Adshead in my team (also Hick, but the less said about him today, the better). :) -- Paul Hyett...

CC Round 17 : Stats
Record county v county partnerships : Ham 6th v Dur : 87 N.Pothas & AD Mascarenhas Chester-le-Street Ham 7th v Dur : 74 AD Mascarenhas & SK Warne Chester-le-Street Runs...

Ryan Sidebottom
Does anyone know what's happened to him? If it's another lengthy injury, Yorkshire will be glad they didn't retain his services. Steve Hague

Bell out, Collingwood in
http://tinyurl.com/64p6f No doubt Collingwood's good, but I think I'd have preferred Bell to be in.

Butcher or Bell
The newspapers seem to think that Butcher will be touring at the expense of Bell. Surely that is a bit of a retrograde step. -- Work like the ponies in coalmines. Dance...

Dalrymple
Jamie Dalrymple. I wouldn't bet against him appearing for England within the next 12-18 months. High-class batter, bowls more than useful offspin and very good fielder. Only seen him 4 or...

Parking at Lords (or nearby)
I am going to Lords on Saturday, the first time for a number of years. Where is the best place to park nearby? Gordon

OT : Perceptions of nationality (attn.RH)
Can anyone who watched Kelly Holmes magnificent win in the 800m doubt that this *black* woman regards herself as British. Not to mention that she served in the British army too. ...

Benaud's all- time IX
Interesting to see this on teletext yesterday. For those who missed it, Hobbs Gavaskar Bradman Richards Tendulkar Sobers Imran Gilchrist Warne Barnes ...

ECB Winter Academy squad?
Does anyone know if this has been announced yet? I seem to recall last summer they released the list of chosen players around mid-summer. It'll be interesting to see who gets selected....

Re: Viv Richards
John Hall wrote: > >>I think Tony Cozier is in a > >> league of his own as a radio commentator. > > > >Agreed. It's a shame they can't tempt Coz...

juniors cricket
We don't have anything here in this area below U13 (big ball) cricket, just usually a swift entry to a seconds or thirds team when you hit that age. There have been a load of younger c...

Re: Ashes mumblings starting already
United Road wrote: > "Chris Henderson" <cmch83@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:cg854s$j6e$1@sparta.btinternet.com... > > "Alan OBrien" <alaneobrienSPAM@blueyon...

Re: New comer
David North wrote: > "David Lewis" <lewis@rmplc.co.uk> wrote in message news:cg9led$4b8$1@newsfeed.th.ifl.net... > > > > "Bakurou Eagan" <Bakurou68@norouzba...

Re: Harmison number 1 (PWC)
Chris Henderson wrote: > > I regard Anderson as being the most naturally-talented young bowler > > I've seen in fifteen years of following England. A Harmison-esque &g...

CC Round 16 : Stats
Record county v county partnerships : Nor 3rd v Der : 299 DJ Bicknell & KP Pietersen Derby Dur 7th v Ess : 68 JJB Lewis & GD Bridge Colchester Glo 8th v War : 154 MA H...

Tait has another mare for Durham
Shaun Tait, Durham's new aussie overseas pro and Australia's Young Cricketer of the Year, seems to have had a pretty awful start to his career in England. In two (rain-affected) games he has...

West Indian Cricket
Well played England. What an improvement there's been over the past year or so, both in terms of individual performances and in team spirit. It's sad though to see the West Indies in such a ...

Viv Richards
Did anyone else find Viv "factor" Richards' comments today virtually unintelligable at times? He wanted to call a spade a spade but frankly described trowels, dibbers and hoes before he got...

Re: Sports Review of the year
Peter Halliwell wrote: > Well the Team award should be a shoo-in now (despite the BBC having to suffer > the ignomy of buying the footage off Sky/C4), but what price Freddie...

Sports Review of the year
Well the Team award should be a shoo-in now (despite the BBC having to suffer the ignomy of buying the footage off Sky/C4), but what price Freddie for the Sports Personality of the year? At ...

Re: Will England win in South Africa?
Chris Henderson wrote: > There seems to be a consensus forming that England are distinct favourites > to win the Test series in South Africa this winter. Does anybody here &g...

Will England win in South Africa?
There seems to be a consensus forming that England are distinct favourites to win the Test series in South Africa this winter. Does anybody here disagree?

Harmison number 1 (PWC)
Harmison is officially the best bowler in the world according to the PWC ratings. Wonderful achievment: After The Oval Test Rank (Change) Player Team Points...

SA Squad - Key or Bell
Lots of discussion over who should go to SA - Key or Bell. So, I guess it's a squad of 14 then... Do we need another quick? 2 'keepers? Aggers was talking about taking a young bowler ...

BBC 5 Sports Extra
Somewhat disappointed by the way they cut off right in the middle of Aggers' interview with Duncan Fletcher so that they could go to their rolling service advert. I was looking forward to a...

Page: 0  1  2

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJun
2016