Cricket Quiz August 2004
1. Who was the first man to score 10 Test hundreds? 2. Who was the first bowler to take 200 Test wickets? 3. Who was the first batsman to score more than 1000 or more Test run...

Ashley Giles - 22 wickets and counting
Today's haul of 4/65 means that Ashley Giles has now snared no less than 22 test wickets so far this summer, at a highly respectable average of around 26 runs apiece. This makes him England'...

Good English performance
Very impressed with England today, the Windies collapsing losing 7-39 and completely turning the game our way. Somehow, they need to knock our top 4/5 over - but even then we have Flintoff ...

Natwest Challenge
With the way England has been playing and dominating this year, I think they will whitewash India 3-0

TFC Update
Another good week : 1441pts, taking me to 11573 & 612th overall. :) Only one of my players scored less than 80 points, and Mushtaq Ahmed scored 456! -- Paul Hyett, Cheltenha...

All- rounders.
I wonder how many genuine international all- rounders have been able to produce express pace? I can only recall seeing two, Imran Khan and Mike Procter, but there must have been others. ...

Lancs. vs. Warks. tonight
Just got back from the match. Lancs were aided by 6 runs being added to their score as Warwickshire did not bowl their overs by the allocated cut-off time. Turned out to be ...

Theme Music
Hi Guys, Quick question for you all. Does anyone know what the rock music was that C4 played at the end of the final days play when England had won. Been trying to find out artist...

CC Round 12 : Stats
Record county v county partnerships : Ess 8th v Lei : 198 JD Middlebrook & AR Adams Leicester 2004 War 4th v Sur : 214 IR Bell & MJ Powell Guildford 2004 Wor 7th v Mid...

Clive Lloyd's Cowdrey Lecture-LONGISH
Played on TMS Sat lunch, here's the text for those that missed it. Personally, I thought it was superb and contained an awful lot that I agree with. Audio link here http://radio.th...

Re: England win by 210
jim brant wrote: > > >......and Jones (S). > > "The ball from Pedro Collins that got me leg-before landed plonk on the > left big > > toe. ...

Re: England win by 210
jim brant wrote: > "Will" <wtluke@gmail.com> wrote in message > news:ce3ed6$po0@odbk17.prod.google.com... > > Worringly for the West Indies, we've won this almost with...

Re: England win by 210
Robert Henderson wrote: > Windies all out for 267 Chanderpaul 97* > > Giles 5-81 > > Harmison and Hoggard 2 wickets, Flintoff 1 wicket. > > But...

Re: Germoloids!
Peter Harris wrote: > Is anyone else getting utterly sick of this advert? > > Peter Harris -- Yeah - it's almost as bad (but not quite) as that diarrhea advert....

England win by 210
Windies all out for 267 Chanderpaul 97* Giles 5-81 Harmison and Hoggard 2 wickets, Flintoff 1 wicket. Butcher unfit for 2nd Test. RH -- Robert Hen...

Germoloids!
Is anyone else getting utterly sick of this advert? Peter Harris -- "You are eating--lard." (Richard Richard) "Yeah, well I'm hungry but I'm too drunk to cook." (Eddie Hitle...

Over rates
Do we need to improve over rates? What is the best way to do it? I mean, the Lord's Test has been a terrific game, but the Windies bowled 24 overs in the first session on Thursday...

Giles' 100th test wicket
I don't think that Ashley Giles is going to have much problem remembering who was his 100th test victim. Just beautifully bowled Lara through the gate with quite a big turn, hitting middle ...

Giles' 100th test wicket
I don't think that Ashley Giles is going to have much problem remembering who was his 100th test victim. Just beautifully bowled Lara through the gate with quite a big turn, hitting middle ...

Piles
I can't help wondering what the advert that's regularly shown on C4 tells us about how the marketing men see cricket fan. I suppsoe a quick survey of uksc is out of the question. ...

Blowing my own trumpet
After the New Zealand series last month, I posted this:- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Dean Jarratt (d.jarratt@spamless.ukonline.co.uk...

Intuitive Cricket Scoring Software for Clubs & Associations
Download some intuitive software for Scoring a Cricket Match. It uses the familiar paradigm of the manual system without the drudgery and inaccuracies. Suitable for Cricket Clubs ...

could he have been out?
During this afternoon's play Vaughan hit the ball hard into the ground, from whence it bounced up and hit the back of his bat, which by then was somewhere round behind his head in his follow...

Warwicks win again.
Another twenty point haul from Warwickshire away at Surrey giving them a huge lead at the top of the table. Ian Bell is having a superb season, averaging over 75. Ed Morris

Murali
Did anyone see the segment about him during Friday's(?) lunch-break, where he did a demonstration bowling with an arm brace, so he couldn't straighten his arm during delivery (as has been al...

Don't panic
I've been impressed with much of MV's captaincy, but I thought he messed up by taking off Harmison after a couple of expensive overs to Gayle yesterday: a move which smacked of panic measure...

Arnold Schwarzenegger Commits Suicide
Early this morning Arnold Schwarzenegger was found hanging by his neck from the large oak tree in his Californian garden. In a suicide note found at the scene he tells of his sordid sex life and lack...

Telegraph Fantasy Cricket (County Version)
It's like this. I choose my team, find somebody's injured / playing for Australia et. al., make transfer(s), then find them playing for the county again/ Darren Lehmann perfect example.

Lara aggreaved
Yes, it was a poor decision, but I seem to remember him not being out for 0 at Antigua before he went on to make 400*, when it clearly was a nick behind. So some you win, some you lose lad. ...

[Women] County Championships @ Cambridge
The Women's Frizzell County Championships start at Cambridge on Saturday 24th and runs to Wednesday 28th. The matches are played on some of the College grounds around Cambridge with Queens...

Page: 0  1  2

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNov
2016