Ward signs for Sussex
http://uk.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2003/SEP/266465_CI_30SEP2003.html Wow, can't believe we've signed Ian Ward! Will bring more strength to the batting! ...

2003 CC avearges - ECB/quasi ECB England qualified players
County Championship averages of players who (1) came to this country after the age of 16 or (2) were born in Britain but brought up overseas ...

England call up Johnson
With a quote from our Will..............? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/3141702.stm Cheers Robt P.

Cricket Report: Mevagissey win by 9 wickets
MEVAGISSEY - A stunning display by the Mevagissey one day team led to a sensational victory today over Perranporth by 9 wickets. The team, led by captain and local Reverend, Peter Parsnip, t...

2003 CC Overseas Players averages
2003 County Championship averages - Official Overseas players Name Matches Inns No Runs average 100 50 D. Martyn 2 3 1 ...

coaching ramble
I spent some time in the summer coaching the juniors. There wasn't too many juniors so we didn't have enough for a team even for a friendly match. I get on well with the kids, perhaps becaus...

TFC Final Positions
T&C : 8466pts, 2619th OD : 8049pts, 9102nd -- Paul Hyett, Cheltenham, England

Ranji- A genius rich and strange' REVIEW
I had sent this post as a mail ( a month ago) to Bob Dubery, as he had mentioned about Ranji and I had back then reading the book jus before I went off rsc and Bob also went off on his...

Lord Tesco......again.
Hon Tim Bt. already aligning himself with his old boss! http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/3141244.stm Cheers Robt P.

who's got the bottle for Cork?
As Derbyshire have just released D. Cork from his contract, one has to wonder which county side is desperate enough to sign the little madam. He requested to leave after they took the captai...

New Warwicks Captain
Micheal Powell resigned last night. The current favourites to replace him are Nick Knight followed by Mark Wagh who captained Oxford Uni. My bet would be Knight. His averages over the last c...

The king Returns
YESSSSSS Darren Lehmann is back for the tykes!!! Love it.

winter tours
For England Vs Sri lanka 1st test try this site, 200 cheaper than barmy army tour. Maybe you could aford this one Tom http://www.villa-in-paradise.com?uksc Cheers Paul ...

No Flies on the SACA
Does this type of thing happen in England? http://www.cricketsa.com.au/PicketDetails.aspx?p=200 max.it

Re: Bloody weather
"Dave L" <dave_the_glammy_fan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:... > The light is offered to the batsmen. > Not to the bowler. > I wasn't seriously suggesting that...

England Vs Srilanka Tour
Any one interested seeing England Vs Sri lanka 2-6 December should try www.villa-in-paradise.com?nukc 200 cheaper than Barmy Army!

Bad luck Jim.......
Reported in another group that Dermot Reeve is to 'reorganise' Yorkshire CCC! May the Lord have mercy on their soul.......... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml...

Message for Robert Henderson
Demon have now started filtering out emails with the Sven worm, so the volume has dropped substantially. You might be advised to check webmail before collection though. -- Paul H...

OT Get well Frank
I've just listened to Stan Colleymore speaking with the utmost intelligence, understanding and eloquence over his own battle with depression. His plain common sense speaking was in such a co...

Mizuno helmets
wheres the cheapest place to get a mizuno helmet? cheers

Msg to max.it
Alan your email is bouncing for cricketalerts....just in case you didn't know Will

Bats
My current bat is coming to the end of its natural life and since it's end of season there is a few bargins around. I am a very average club player, usually coming in around 7, 6'3" (1.91m) ...

Another first for Glos?
Well, according to Teletext anyway. The scorecard on page 465 reports that a substitute bowled 3 balls in the Yorkshire innings. Don't know who he was, but he conceded no runs ... Mike Sm...

[OT]A tonne of spam
Has anyone else been besieged by numerous "MS Corporation" emails with attachments? 148 for me this weekend alone. And MIcrosoft don't email upgrades to any of their products. If ...

Ashley Giles' testimonial
Don't know if anyone else saw this in the Sunday Times today - Ashley Giles ordered a batch of mugs for his testimonial year with the phrase "Ashley Giles - King Of Spin." When th...

Sussex
If Sussex had been as successful in their home games as they were away, they would have finished fourth in the CC. They won 88% of their home matches, as against 38% by Lancs and Surrey. Nor...

CC Round 20 : Stats + End of season figures
Record partnerships : Yor 4th v Glo : 330 M.J,Wood & D.R.Martyn Leeds 2003 Sus 3rd v Lei : 267 M.W.Goodwin & C.J.Adams Hove 2003 Sus 4th v ...

Wisden Cricketer - first impressions?
Well, it's cheaper & has more pages - that's a good start. I did find myself reading it a bit more closely than I did WCM (I rarely bought the Cricketer). -- Paul Hyett, Che...

Bloody weather
Once again the only sodding place raining in England is where Yorkshire are playing. After Martyn's bust nose costing us a win against Worcs, then the rain for two days running sa...

Devon Malcolm
Ironic that he should talk about overseas players affecting the English game, when he was one of RH's main targets in his infamous 'Is it in the blood' article... I wonder what RH...

Page: 0  1  2  3

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNov
2016