24 Jul 2005 09:06:51
Robert Henderson
White mercenaries sink England

England dropped seven catches - five by the white mercenaries Pieterson
and Geraint Jones. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


24 Jul 2005 10:38:00
Mr Blowman
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:gdnHrQAbw04CFw2B@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> England dropped seven catches - five by the white mercenaries Pieterson
> and Geraint Jones. RH
> --
> Robert Henderson
> Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
> Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

Scandinavian tosser.

PS read your web links, I must say you really sound like you are suffering
from schizophrenia.

Is there any truth behind the paedophilia allegations?






24 Jul 2005 11:12:33
Graybags
Re: White mercenaries sink England

This totally whacky arsehole has just earned only my second killfile on
usenet.

Wanker!

Graybags




24 Jul 2005 12:24:24
Steve Hague
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:gdnHrQAbw04CFw2B@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> England dropped seven catches - five by the white mercenaries Pieterson
> and Geraint Jones. RH
> --
> Robert Henderson

But if they'd both held all their catches and made 200+ each, you still
wouldn't want them in the team because of their places of birth. You don't
even like having a Welshman in the side! Having said which, I would have
Chris Read in for Jones, but it's nothing to do with where he was born
Steve Hague.




24 Jul 2005 12:47:42
Robert Henderson
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In message <3khc36Fufm4rU1@individual.net >, Steve Hague
<steve.hague@ntlworld.com > writes
>
>"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:gdnHrQAbw04CFw2B@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
>> England dropped seven catches - five by the white mercenaries Pieterson
>> and Geraint Jones. RH
>> --
>> Robert Henderson
>
>But if they'd both held all their catches and made 200+ each, you still
>wouldn't want them in the team because of their places of birth

Correct because it makes a mockery of the very idea of national sides.
RH

>. You don't
>even like having a Welshman in the side! Having said which, I would have
>Chris Read in for Jones, but it's nothing to do with where he was born

Shame on you for thinking so. RH
>Steve Hague.
>
>

--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


24 Jul 2005 14:32:22
Matt Wheeler
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:CIGf+kae$34CFwiv@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> In message <3khc36Fufm4rU1@individual.net>, Steve Hague
> <steve.hague@ntlworld.com> writes
>>
>>"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>news:gdnHrQAbw04CFw2B@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
>>> England dropped seven catches - five by the white mercenaries
>>> Pieterson
>>> and Geraint Jones. RH
>>> --
>>> Robert Henderson
>>
>>But if they'd both held all their catches and made 200+ each, you
>>still
>>wouldn't want them in the team because of their places of birth
>
> Correct because it makes a mockery of the very idea of national
> sides. RH
>
>

So, assuming England do go on and win the Ashes this year, I take it
you'll be the only English person sat at home insisting that Australia
should have won, and that this series "does not count" as it wasn't a
"true" England team.
With that in mind... when do you last think England actually won the
Ashes from Australia...

I also want to say that you must be about the only person in the
country who doesn't want England to pick the best team from the
players available.




24 Jul 2005 14:40:36
Steve Hague
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:CIGf+kae$34CFwiv@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> In message <3khc36Fufm4rU1@individual.net>, Steve Hague
> <steve.hague@ntlworld.com> writes
>>
>>"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>news:gdnHrQAbw04CFw2B@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
>>> England dropped seven catches - five by the white mercenaries Pieterson
>>> and Geraint Jones. RH
>>> --
>>> Robert Henderson
>>
>>But if they'd both held all their catches and made 200+ each, you still
>>wouldn't want them in the team because of their places of birth
>
> Correct because it makes a mockery of the very idea of national sides. RH
>
>>. You don't
>>even like having a Welshman in the side! Having said which, I would have
>>Chris Read in for Jones, but it's nothing to do with where he was born
>
> Shame on you for thinking so. RH
>>Steve Hague.

Thinking what? Have you changed your mind (if so, the universe will
immediately cease to exist) and accepted that Simon Jones is acceptable as
an England player, possibly on the basis of his family history? His dad was
a fast left arm bowler who's career was cut short by an injury which could
possibly have been sorted these days. Or is it that I would have selected
Read rather than Foster?
Steve Hague.




24 Jul 2005 15:18:44
Graybags
Re: White mercenaries sink England


> Shame on you for thinking so. RH

But Robert, you have also questioned the places in the side of people born
and bred in England, but who also have dark skin.

Now I know that this is just mindless racism and bigotry, but you still
carry on with this pretence.

On this occasion, you have singled out white players who were not born in
England, but I bet you'd be happy to see their grand-children playing for
us.

Interestingly, the easy drop from Jones off the other Jones's bowling should
not count as a drop, after all, the bowler had no place on the pitch, right?

Graybags




24 Jul 2005 18:20:14
David North
Re: White mercenaries sink England

"Graybags" <gbas@lineone.net > wrote in message
news:3khmatFu6djmU1@individual.net...
>
>> Shame on you for thinking so. RH
>
> But Robert, you have also questioned the places in the side of people born and
> bred in England, but who also have dark skin.
>
> Now I know that this is just mindless racism and bigotry, but you still carry
> on with this pretence.
>
> On this occasion, you have singled out white players who were not born in
> England, but I bet you'd be happy to see their grand-children playing for us.
>
> Interestingly, the easy drop from Jones off the other Jones's bowling should
> not count as a drop, after all, the bowler had no place on the pitch, right?

Four of the dropped catches were off Jones's bowling, including both of the
keeper's and one of Pietersen's.
--
David North
Email to this address will be deleted as spam
Use usenetATlaneHYPHENfarm.fsnet.co.uk




24 Jul 2005 18:08:33
max.it
Re: White mercenaries sink England

"David North" <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk >

>"Graybags" <gbas@lineone.net> wrote in message
>news:3khmatFu6djmU1@individual.net...
>>
>>> Shame on you for thinking so. RH
>>
>> But Robert, you have also questioned the places in the side of people born and
>> bred in England, but who also have dark skin.
>>
>> Now I know that this is just mindless racism and bigotry, but you still carry
>> on with this pretence.
>>
>> On this occasion, you have singled out white players who were not born in
>> England, but I bet you'd be happy to see their grand-children playing for us.
>>
>> Interestingly, the easy drop from Jones off the other Jones's bowling should
>> not count as a drop, after all, the bowler had no place on the pitch, right?
>
>Four of the dropped catches were off Jones's bowling, including both of the
>keeper's and one of Pietersen's.

Glad you reminded me about that.
I have both Jones on my shift list, with S down as too leaky.
It looks like G is the leaky one.

max.it

>--
>David North
>Email to this address will be deleted as spam
>Use usenetATlaneHYPHENfarm.fsnet.co.uk
>
>



24 Jul 2005 18:40:44
DAVID LEWIS
Re: "White mercenary" shows more backbone than the rest of the batsmen put together

Presumably that's what you meant to say.

Either that or "Unequivocal Englishmen throw in the towel yet again".

Take your pick - I wouldn't argue with either of them.

David




24 Jul 2005 22:48:18
Wayner
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:gdnHrQAbw04CFw2B@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> England dropped seven catches - five by the white mercenaries Pieterson
> and Geraint Jones. RH
> --
> Robert Henderson
> Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
> Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


They are a side representing the England and Wales cricket board, so the
Jones' have every right to be in the team.

Wayne




25 Jul 2005 17:07:23
Robert Henderson
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In message <5pOdnZyD5u_BBX7fRVnygw@pipex.net >, Matt Wheeler
<spam@007jbond.freeserve.co.uk > writes
>>
>
>So, assuming England do go on and win the Ashes this year, I take it
>you'll be the only English person sat at home insisting that Australia
>should have won, and that this series "does not count" as it wasn't a
>"true" England team

Wrong. There are plenty like me. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


25 Jul 2005 19:19:27
Matt Wheeler
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:H$euzua74Q5CFw5Q@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> In message <5pOdnZyD5u_BBX7fRVnygw@pipex.net>, Matt Wheeler
> <spam@007jbond.freeserve.co.uk> writes
>>>
>>
>>So, assuming England do go on and win the Ashes this year, I take it
>>you'll be the only English person sat at home insisting that
>>Australia should have won, and that this series "does not count" as
>>it wasn't a "true" England team
>
> Wrong. There are plenty like me. RH
>

OK, so there is more than one member of your clan.
Still doesn't answer my questions though, which I will re-word...

Assuming England do go ahead and win the ashes, will you and your
closed minded brethren be sat at home insisting that Australia should
have won, and that this test series victory does not count because it
wasn't what you believe is a "true" england team....

Also, when do you, and your equally closed minded brethren believe
England last won the ashes.

And finally, other than your closed minded brethren, does anyone
seriously suggest the England team should not be picked from the best
eligible and available players ?





26 Jul 2005 09:46:20
Steve Hague
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:H$euzua74Q5CFw5Q@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> In message <5pOdnZyD5u_BBX7fRVnygw@pipex.net>, Matt Wheeler
> <spam@007jbond.freeserve.co.uk> writes
>>>
>>
>>So, assuming England do go on and win the Ashes this year, I take it
>>you'll be the only English person sat at home insisting that Australia
>>should have won, and that this series "does not count" as it wasn't a
>>"true" England team
>
> Wrong. There are plenty like me. RH
> --
> Robert Henderson

As a matter of interest, do you think Douglas Jardine should ever have
played for England?
Steve Hague




26 Jul 2005 10:47:41
Robert Henderson
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In message <27CdncG7v4WBsHjfRVnyiw@pipex.net >, Matt Wheeler
<spam@007jbond.freeserve.co.uk > writes
>
>And finally, other than your closed minded brethren,

Translation: the vast majority of English cricket followers. RH

>does anyone seriously suggest the England team should not be picked
>from the best eligible and available players ?
>

--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


26 Jul 2005 10:48:18
Robert Henderson
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In message <dc4t9b$obq$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk >, Steve Hague
<steve@hague2687.freeserve.co.uk > writes
>
>As a matter of interest, do you think Douglas Jardine should ever have
>played for England?

Yep. Raised mainly in England and educated at Winchester and Oxford. RH

>Steve Hague

--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


26 Jul 2005 11:12:28
Bob man
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:HrfummI9ag5CFw4H@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> In message <27CdncG7v4WBsHjfRVnyiw@pipex.net>, Matt Wheeler
> <spam@007jbond.freeserve.co.uk> writes
>>
>>And finally, other than your closed minded brethren,
>
> Translation: the vast majority of English cricket followers. RH
>
Your proof for this please? Certainly does not seem to be the majority view
on this news group nor did I notice much animosity towards KP at Lords last
week





26 Jul 2005 11:14:16
Bob man
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:ebIoaHJibg5CFwY+@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> In message <dc4t9b$obq$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>, Steve Hague
> <steve@hague2687.freeserve.co.uk> writes
>>
>>As a matter of interest, do you think Douglas Jardine should ever have
>>played for England?
>
> Yep. Raised mainly in England and educated at Winchester and Oxford. RH
>
Well that's OK-he went to Oxford so is part of the English establishment.
Butcher, who was born in Croydon, raised in Croydon though isn't "OK" to
play for England in your strange world-Why?




26 Jul 2005 11:26:05
Robert Henderson
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In message <dc52dq$8a3$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk >, Bob man
<bobman@noway.com > writes
>>
>> Yep. Raised mainly in England and educated at Winchester and Oxford. RH
>>
>Well that's OK-he went to Oxford so is part of the English
>establishment. Butcher, who was born in Croydon, raised in Croydon
>though isn't "OK" to play for England in your strange world-Why?
>
More to being English than being brought up here. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


26 Jul 2005 11:57:38
Bob man
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:vtfEnWQ9+g5CFw9N@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> In message <dc52dq$8a3$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, Bob man <bobman@noway.com>
> writes
>>>
>>> Yep. Raised mainly in England and educated at Winchester and Oxford. RH
>>>
>>Well that's OK-he went to Oxford so is part of the English establishment.
>>Butcher, who was born in Croydon, raised in Croydon though isn't "OK" to
>>play for England in your strange world-Why?
>>
> More to being English than being brought up here. RH
> --

He's Dad is English-no?, as far as I am aware he has always described
himself as English so the only possible reason you could have for doubting
his Englishness is his colour-correct or can you come up with any other
reason





26 Jul 2005 12:30:47
Toby Briggs
Re: White mercenaries sink England

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message <dc52dq$8a3$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, Bob man
> <bobman@noway.com> writes
>
>>>
>>> Yep. Raised mainly in England and educated at Winchester and Oxford. RH
>>>
>> Well that's OK-he went to Oxford so is part of the English
>> establishment. Butcher, who was born in Croydon, raised in Croydon
>> though isn't "OK" to play for England in your strange world-Why?
>>
> More to being English than being brought up here. RH

What are the criteria for someone being English then RH?

--
Champions!!!!

The Records...

Most Points - 95
Most Wins - 29
Least Goals conceded - 15
Most Cleansheets - 25
Most Consecutive Away Wins - 9
Longest time without conceding a goal - 1024 minutes

Number of bitter opposition fans - MILLIONS!!!!!


26 Jul 2005 13:03:07
Robert Henderson
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In message <42e61ee9$0$30314$892e7fe2@authen.white.readfreenews.net >,
Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com > writes
>Robert Henderson wrote:
>> In message <dc52dq$8a3$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, Bob man
>><bobman@noway.com> writes
>>
>>>>
>>>> Yep. Raised mainly in England and educated at Winchester and Oxford. RH
>>>>
>>> Well that's OK-he went to Oxford so is part of the English
>>>establishment. Butcher, who was born in Croydon, raised in Croydon
>>>though isn't "OK" to play for England in your strange world-Why?
>>>
>> More to being English than being brought up here. RH
>
>What are the criteria for someone being English then RH?
>
Parentage and cultural imprinting. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


26 Jul 2005 13:32:16
Bob man
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:IMud$Wc7Zi5CFw6w@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> In message <42e61ee9$0$30314$892e7fe2@authen.white.readfreenews.net>, Toby
> Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com> writes
>>Robert Henderson wrote:
>>> In message <dc52dq$8a3$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, Bob man
>>> <bobman@noway.com> writes
>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Yep. Raised mainly in England and educated at Winchester and Oxford.
>>>>> RH
>>>>>
>>>> Well that's OK-he went to Oxford so is part of the English
>>>> establishment. Butcher, who was born in Croydon, raised in Croydon
>>>> though isn't "OK" to play for England in your strange world-Why?
>>>>
>>> More to being English than being brought up here. RH
>>
>>What are the criteria for someone being English then RH?
>>
> Parentage and cultural imprinting. RH
> --

Butcher's father is English you pratt




26 Jul 2005 14:05:49
Robert Henderson
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In message <dc5agh$eio$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk >, Bob man
<bobman@noway.com > writes
>>>>> though isn't "OK" to play for England in your strange world-Why?
>>>>>
>>>> More to being English than being brought up here. RH
>>>
>>>What are the criteria for someone being English then RH?
>>>
>> Parentage and cultural imprinting. RH
>> --
>
>Butcher's father is English you pratt

And the mother? RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


26 Jul 2005 15:41:02
Toby Briggs
Re: White mercenaries sink England

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message <dc5agh$eio$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, Bob man
> <bobman@noway.com> writes
>
>>>>>> though isn't "OK" to play for England in your strange world-Why?
>>>>>>
>>>>> More to being English than being brought up here. RH
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> What are the criteria for someone being English then RH?
>>>>
>>> Parentage and cultural imprinting. RH
>>> --
>>
>>
>> Butcher's father is English you pratt
>
>
> And the mother? RH

Aren't Strauss' parents South African?

--
Champions!!!!

The Records...

Most Points - 95
Most Wins - 29
Least Goals conceded - 15
Most Cleansheets - 25
Most Consecutive Away Wins - 9
Longest time without conceding a goal - 1024 minutes

Number of bitter opposition fans - MILLIONS!!!!!


26 Jul 2005 15:46:42
Bob man
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:kir2kTitUj5CFwNA@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> In message <dc5agh$eio$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, Bob man <bobman@noway.com>
> writes
>>>>>> though isn't "OK" to play for England in your strange world-Why?
>>>>>>
>>>>> More to being English than being brought up here. RH
>>>>
>>>>What are the criteria for someone being English then RH?
>>>>
>>> Parentage and cultural imprinting. RH
>>> --
>>
>>Butcher's father is English you pratt
>
> And the mother? RH
> --
Don't know (nor really care) but obviously as you have mentioned her I
presume not of perfect English stock (unlike undoubtly your good self). So
if correct that means in your strange little whites only world that he
shouldn't play for the country of his birth, unlike say Cowdrey?





26 Jul 2005 15:49:34
Bob man
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:42e64b7f$0$28091$892e7fe2@authen.white.readfreenews.net...
> Robert Henderson wrote:
>> In message <dc5agh$eio$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, Bob man
>> <bobman@noway.com> writes
>>
>>>>>>> though isn't "OK" to play for England in your strange world-Why?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> More to being English than being brought up here. RH
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> What are the criteria for someone being English then RH?
>>>>>
>>>> Parentage and cultural imprinting. RH
>>>> --
>>>
>>>
>>> Butcher's father is English you pratt
>>
>>
>> And the mother? RH
>
> Aren't Strauss' parents South African?
>
Unlike Pietersen's mum!!




26 Jul 2005 18:12:23
Tids
Re: White mercenaries sink England

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message <27CdncG7v4WBsHjfRVnyiw@pipex.net>, Matt Wheeler
> <spam@007jbond.freeserve.co.uk> writes
>>
>> And finally, other than your closed minded brethren,
>
> Translation: the vast majority of English cricket followers. RH

I can't believe this troll is still being fed. He must
be a right porker by now.

--
"My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance"




26 Jul 2005 19:48:58
David North
Re: White mercenaries sink England

"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:kir2kTitUj5CFwNA@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> In message <dc5agh$eio$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, Bob man <bobman@noway.com>
> writes
>>>>>> though isn't "OK" to play for England in your strange world-Why?
>>>>>>
>>>>> More to being English than being brought up here. RH
>>>>
>>>>What are the criteria for someone being English then RH?
>>>>
>>> Parentage and cultural imprinting. RH
>>> --
>>
>>Butcher's father is English you pratt
>
> And the mother? RH

It's strange how you object to Butcher playing for England because of his
mother, but you had no hesitation in saying that Pietersen should be playing for
SA despite his (and the fact that he doesn't want to). It seems that it's OK for
anyone with supposedly divided loyalties to play for any other country, but not
for England.
--
David North
Email to this address will be deleted as spam
Use usenetATlaneHYPHENfarm.fsnet.co.uk




26 Jul 2005 20:06:19
John Hall
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In article <kir2kTitUj5CFwNA@anywhere.demon.co.uk >,
Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > writes:
>In message <dc5agh$eio$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, Bob man
><bobman@noway.com> writes
>>
>>Butcher's father is English you pratt
>
>And the mother? RH

Presumably you don't accept the Prince of Wales as being English, on the
grounds that his father is Greek.
--
John Hall Weep not for little Leonie
Abducted by a French Marquis!
Though loss of honour was a wrench
Just think how it's improved her French. Harry Graham (1874-1936)


26 Jul 2005 20:43:33
Mr Fish
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"John Hall" <nospam_nov03@jhall.co.uk > wrote in message
news:BTAx2fErmo5CFw7h@jhall.demon.co.uk...
> In article <kir2kTitUj5CFwNA@anywhere.demon.co.uk>,
> Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> writes:
>>In message <dc5agh$eio$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, Bob man
>><bobman@noway.com> writes
>>>
>>>Butcher's father is English you pratt
>>
>>And the mother? RH
>
> Presumably you don't accept the Prince of Wales as being English, on the
> grounds that his father is Greek.
> --
> John Hall Weep not for little Leonie
> Abducted by a French Marquis!
> Though loss of honour was a wrench
> Just think how it's improved her French. Harry Graham
> (1874-1936)

Tis sad that in these tumultuous times that someone could be so bigoted.
History teaches that such individuals are a danger to democracy. Mr H's
views are very Nazi like. And not just in the cricketing world, elsewhere
his comments and views are even more extreme. I wonder what his thoughts are
on the holocaust!










27 Jul 2005 09:32:32
Robert Henderson
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In message <BTAx2fErmo5CFw7h@jhall.demon.co.uk >, John Hall
<nospam_nov03@jhall.co.uk > writes
>
>Presumably you don't accept the Prince of Wales as being English, on
>the grounds that his father is Greek.

Phil the Greek was largely raised and educated in Britain. Charles was
raised and educated in Britain. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


27 Jul 2005 09:31:14
Robert Henderson
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In message <3knet7Ftog1lU1@individual.net >, David North
<dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk > writes
>>
>> And the mother? RH
>
>It's strange how you object to Butcher playing for England because of
>his mother, but you had no hesitation in saying that Pietersen should
>be playing for SA despite his (and the fact that he doesn't want to).
>It seems that it's OK for anyone with supposedly divided loyalties to
>play for any other country, but not for England.

What other countries do is up to them. rH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


27 Jul 2005 11:10:47
John Hall
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In article <avIpXTJga05CFw7R@anywhere.demon.co.uk >,
Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > writes:
>In message <BTAx2fErmo5CFw7h@jhall.demon.co.uk>, John Hall
><nospam_nov03@jhall.co.uk> writes
>>
>>Presumably you don't accept the Prince of Wales as being English, on
>>the grounds that his father is Greek.
>
>Phil the Greek was largely raised and educated in Britain. Charles was
>raised and educated in Britain. RH

The same applies to Mark Butcher and, I think, his mother.
--
John Hall Weep not for little Leonie
Abducted by a French Marquis!
Though loss of honour was a wrench
Just think how it's improved her French. Harry Graham (1874-1936)


27 Jul 2005 11:22:34
Bob man
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"John Hall" <nospam_nov03@jhall.co.uk > wrote in message
news:sOTqBrHn215CFwvc@jhall.demon.co.uk...
> In article <avIpXTJga05CFw7R@anywhere.demon.co.uk>,
> Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> writes:
>>In message <BTAx2fErmo5CFw7h@jhall.demon.co.uk>, John Hall
>><nospam_nov03@jhall.co.uk> writes
>>>
>>>Presumably you don't accept the Prince of Wales as being English, on
>>>the grounds that his father is Greek.
>>
>>Phil the Greek was largely raised and educated in Britain. Charles was
>>raised and educated in Britain. RH
>
> The same applies to Mark Butcher and, I think, his mother.
> --

One big difference though for the Hendersons of this world between Charlie
boy and Mark Butcher!!





27 Jul 2005 12:03:09
Robert Henderson
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In message <sOTqBrHn215CFwvc@jhall.demon.co.uk >, John Hall
<nospam_nov03@jhall.co.uk > writes
>In article <avIpXTJga05CFw7R@anywhere.demon.co.uk>,
> Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> writes:
>>In message <BTAx2fErmo5CFw7h@jhall.demon.co.uk>, John Hall
>><nospam_nov03@jhall.co.uk> writes
>>>
>>>Presumably you don't accept the Prince of Wales as being English, on
>>>the grounds that his father is Greek.
>>
>>Phil the Greek was largely raised and educated in Britain. Charles was
>>raised and educated in Britain. RH
>
>The same applies to Mark Butcher and, I think, his mother.
>--
The mother is (I think) a Jamaican immigrant. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


27 Jul 2005 05:51:41
Re: White mercenaries sink England

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message <sOTqBrHn215CFwvc@jhall.demon.co.uk>, John Hall
> <nospam_nov03@jhall.co.uk> writes
> >In article <avIpXTJga05CFw7R@anywhere.demon.co.uk>,
> > Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> writes:
> >>In message <BTAx2fErmo5CFw7h@jhall.demon.co.uk>, John Hall
> >><nospam_nov03@jhall.co.uk> writes
> >>>
> >>>Presumably you don't accept the Prince of Wales as being English, on
> >>>the grounds that his father is Greek.
> >>
> >>Phil the Greek was largely raised and educated in Britain. Charles was
> >>raised and educated in Britain. RH
> >
> >The same applies to Mark Butcher and, I think, his mother.
> >--
> The mother is (I think) a Jamaican immigrant. RH

Unlike Phil the Greek, Mark's mother (Elaine) was born in England, in
Camberwell to be exact. Naturally she was raised and educated entirely
in England, as was her son. Time for you to either get a life, or find
a new hobby horse.

Regards Declan,
Okazaki, Japan



27 Jul 2005 20:04:55
David North
Re: White mercenaries sink England

"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
news:GPEufsISZ05CFwas@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
> In message <3knet7Ftog1lU1@individual.net>, David North
> <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk> writes
>>>
>>> And the mother? RH
>>
>>It's strange how you object to Butcher playing for England because of his
>>mother, but you had no hesitation in saying that Pietersen should be playing
>>for SA despite his (and the fact that he doesn't want to). It seems that it's
>>OK for anyone with supposedly divided loyalties to play for any other country,
>>but not for England.
>
> What other countries do is up to them. rH

Mind your own business then!
--
David North
Email to this address will be deleted as spam
Use usenetATlaneHYPHENfarm.fsnet.co.uk




27 Jul 2005 20:11:51
max.it
Re: White mercenaries sink England

"David North" <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk >

>"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:GPEufsISZ05CFwas@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
>> In message <3knet7Ftog1lU1@individual.net>, David North
>> <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk> writes
>>>>
>>>> And the mother? RH
>>>
>>>It's strange how you object to Butcher playing for England because of his
>>>mother, but you had no hesitation in saying that Pietersen should be playing
>>>for SA despite his (and the fact that he doesn't want to). It seems that it's
>>>OK for anyone with supposedly divided loyalties to play for any other country,
>>>but not for England.
>>
>> What other countries do is up to them. rH
>
>Mind your own business then!

Pre selection is the time for contention. When the selection is made,
and when the guys are on the field, it is only the result that counts.

max.it

>--
>David North
>Email to this address will be deleted as spam
>Use usenetATlaneHYPHENfarm.fsnet.co.uk
>
>



27 Jul 2005 23:33:33
TF
Re: White mercenaries sink England


"David North" <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk > wrote in message
news:3ki0udFtv6d5U1@individual.net...
> "Graybags" <gbas@lineone.net> wrote in message
> news:3khmatFu6djmU1@individual.net...
>>
>>> Shame on you for thinking so. RH
>>
>> But Robert, you have also questioned the places in the side of people
>> born and bred in England, but who also have dark skin.
>>
>> Now I know that this is just mindless racism and bigotry, but you still
>> carry on with this pretence.
>>
>> On this occasion, you have singled out white players who were not born in
>> England, but I bet you'd be happy to see their grand-children playing for
>> us.
>>
>> Interestingly, the easy drop from Jones off the other Jones's bowling
>> should not count as a drop, after all, the bowler had no place on the
>> pitch, right?
>
> Four of the dropped catches were off Jones's bowling, including both of
> the keeper's and one of Pietersen's.
> --
> David North


So are you saying that are RH's views are right?




27 Jul 2005 16:23:59
Robert Henderson
Re: White mercenaries sink England

In message <1122468701.358123.109070@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com >,
declan_murphy@hotmail.com writes
>
>Unlike Phil the Greek, Mark's mother (Elaine) was born in England, in
>Camberwell to be exact. Naturally she was raised and educated entirely
>in England, as was her son. Time for you to either get a life, or find
>a new hobby horse.

Parentage trumps upbringing in this case. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk


28 Jul 2005 11:57:33
Toby Briggs
Re: White mercenaries sink England

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message <1122468701.358123.109070@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> declan_murphy@hotmail.com writes
>
>>
>> Unlike Phil the Greek, Mark's mother (Elaine) was born in England, in
>> Camberwell to be exact. Naturally she was raised and educated entirely
>> in England, as was her son. Time for you to either get a life, or find
>> a new hobby horse.
>
>
> Parentage trumps upbringing in this case. RH

RH - just admit you move the boundaries to support your views!

Mark Butcher - both parents born and brought up in England, son brought
up in England.

Andrew Strauss - both parents born and brought up in South Africa (?!),
son's early years in South Africa, since then England.

--
Champions!!!!

The Records...

Most Points - 95
Most Wins - 29
Least Goals conceded - 15
Most Cleansheets - 25
Most Consecutive Away Wins - 9
Longest time without conceding a goal - 1024 minutes

Number of bitter opposition fans - MILLIONS!!!!!


28 Jul 2005 21:51:25
David North
Re: White mercenaries sink England

"TF" <tony.foster2@tesco.net > wrote in message
news:hRUFe.20789$Ag3.10216@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net...
>
> "David North" <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:3ki0udFtv6d5U1@individual.net...
>> "Graybags" <gbas@lineone.net> wrote in message
>> news:3khmatFu6djmU1@individual.net...
>>>
>>>> Shame on you for thinking so. RH
>>>
>>> But Robert, you have also questioned the places in the side of people born
>>> and bred in England, but who also have dark skin.
>>>
>>> Now I know that this is just mindless racism and bigotry, but you still
>>> carry on with this pretence.
>>>
>>> On this occasion, you have singled out white players who were not born in
>>> England, but I bet you'd be happy to see their grand-children playing for
>>> us.
>>>
>>> Interestingly, the easy drop from Jones off the other Jones's bowling should
>>> not count as a drop, after all, the bowler had no place on the pitch, right?
>>
>> Four of the dropped catches were off Jones's bowling, including both of the
>> keeper's and one of Pietersen's.
>
> So are you saying that are RH's views are right?

In what sense right? ;o)

I was certainly not agreeing with him. What I was pointing out was that if RH
had had his way on selection, three of the chances that the 'white mercenaries'
missed, and one dropped by Flintoff, would not have been created in the first
place.
--
David North
Email to this address will be deleted as spam
Use usenetATlaneHYPHENfarm.fsnet.co.uk




28 Jul 2005 21:13:55
max.it
Re: White mercenaries sink England

"David North" <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk >

>"TF" <tony.foster2@tesco.net> wrote in message
>news:hRUFe.20789$Ag3.10216@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net...
>>
>> "David North" <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk> wrote in message
>> news:3ki0udFtv6d5U1@individual.net...
>>> "Graybags" <gbas@lineone.net> wrote in message
>>> news:3khmatFu6djmU1@individual.net...
>>>>
>>>>> Shame on you for thinking so. RH
>>>>
>>>> But Robert, you have also questioned the places in the side of people born
>>>> and bred in England, but who also have dark skin.
>>>>
>>>> Now I know that this is just mindless racism and bigotry, but you still
>>>> carry on with this pretence.
>>>>
>>>> On this occasion, you have singled out white players who were not born in
>>>> England, but I bet you'd be happy to see their grand-children playing for
>>>> us.
>>>>
>>>> Interestingly, the easy drop from Jones off the other Jones's bowling should
>>>> not count as a drop, after all, the bowler had no place on the pitch, right?
>>>
>>> Four of the dropped catches were off Jones's bowling, including both of the
>>> keeper's and one of Pietersen's.
>>
>> So are you saying that are RH's views are right?
>
>In what sense right? ;o)
>
>I was certainly not agreeing with him. What I was pointing out was that if RH
>had had his way on selection, three of the chances that the 'white mercenaries'
>missed, and one dropped by Flintoff, would not have been created in the first
>place.

Speculative statistics,........in between test matches.
Debating.... not with but about Robert.
Feels like this has been happening on here since for ever.

Great stuff, for a rainy day, evening, next day, and the next.

max.it

>--
>David North
>Email to this address will be deleted as spam
>Use usenetATlaneHYPHENfarm.fsnet.co.uk
>
>