18 Feb 2007 11:22:46
JP
The sh!te they write

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2007/01/25/scaust25.xml

So there we have it.
So unimpressed is he by the poor quality of opposition being provided by
England and New Zealand in their one-day series that he says the only way
his squad are going to be stretched ahead of the World Cup is to play among
themselves.

The Ockers have been playing with each other.
Bunch of ham shankers.

Enjoy the little arrogant james hunts who added their comments to the
article.

18 Feb 2007 23:48:09
United Road
Re: The sh!te they write

"JP" <noone@noone.com > wrote in message
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2007/01/25/scaust25.xml
>
> So there we have it.
> So unimpressed is he by the poor quality of opposition being provided by
> England and New Zealand in their one-day series that he says the only way
> his squad are going to be stretched ahead of the World Cup is to play
> among themselves.
>
> The Ockers have been playing with each other.
> Bunch of ham shankers.
>
> Enjoy the little arrogant james hunts who added their comments to the
> article.

I wonder how many of those respondents will be making a comment when the
Telegraph report of the series in NZ comes online.

United Road

20 Feb 2007 09:28:22
JP
Re: The sh!te they write

"United Road" <united74@chariot.net.au > wrote in message

> "JP" <noone@noone.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2007/01/25/scaust25.xml
>>
>> So there we have it.
>> So unimpressed is he by the poor quality of opposition being provided by
>> England and New Zealand in their one-day series that he says the only way
>> his squad are going to be stretched ahead of the World Cup is to play
>> among themselves.
>>
>> The Ockers have been playing with each other.
>> Bunch of ham shankers.
>>
>> Enjoy the little arrogant james hunts who added their comments to the
>> article.
>>

> I wonder how many of those respondents will be making a comment when the
> Telegraph report of the series in NZ comes online.
>
> United Road
the same number who will came onto usc, after five straight defeats, I
guess.