26 Feb 2005 14:40:25
Robert Henderson
The Kolpak disease spreads

Murray Goodwin is now a Kolpak player. It is absurd. RH

--
Robert Henderson
philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk

26 Feb 2005 15:50:10
Matt Wheeler
Re: The Kolpak disease spreads

"Robert Henderson" <Philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
> Murray Goodwin is now a Kolpak player. It is absurd. RH

not only that, but Kent have signed Martin van Jaarsveld (SA) under
the Kolpak rules.

I have to admit, as a Kent supporter, I'm really disappointed at this,
the only consolation, if you can call it that, is that at present Kent
appear to have no plans to sign a second overseas player.

27 Feb 2005 20:38:22
David North
Re: The Kolpak disease spreads

"Robert Henderson" <Philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
> Murray Goodwin is now a Kolpak player. It is absurd. RH

I had to laugh on reading a quote from Grant Flower in which he claimed to be
"on the Kolpak scheme."

http://uk.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2005/FEB/189679_ZIM_25FEB2005.html

--
David North
Email to this address will be deleted as spam