23 Jan 2007 03:46:30
Kevin
Shameful defeat for England

New Zealand thrashed England by 90 runs at Adelaide Oval on Tuesday to
register their first win n the one-day international tri-series. New
Zealand earned a bonus point for their win to leapfrog England into
second place in the competition standings behind Australia, who are
unbeaten at the halfway stage.

England looked to have the match under control when they bowled New
Zealand out for 210 before their own battingcrumbled in less than 38
overs. James Franklin ripped through England's top-order then Daniel
Vettori destroyed the tail to finish with 4-24 after Jacob Oram had
rescued New Zealand's innings with 86 in his first match back from
injury............More readings::::

http://www.stickiewicket.com/article_ok.php?page=article&id=747

http://www.stickiewicket.com/article_ok.php?page=article&id=746

Michael Vaughn come on and join the team and boost up the morale of
team because world cup is too short.


Thanks
Kevin



23 Jan 2007 12:03:30
Tids
Re: Shameful defeat for England

Shameful indeed.




23 Jan 2007 14:02:22
Aqeel
Re: Shameful defeat for England

Thats because England dont know how to hold a bat anymore !

Aqeel

Kevin wrote:
> New Zealand thrashed England by 90 runs at Adelaide Oval on Tuesday to
> register their first win n the one-day international tri-series. New
> Zealand earned a bonus point for their win to leapfrog England into
> second place in the competition standings behind Australia, who are
> unbeaten at the halfway stage.
>
> England looked to have the match under control when they bowled New
> Zealand out for 210 before their own battingcrumbled in less than 38
> overs. James Franklin ripped through England's top-order then Daniel
> Vettori destroyed the tail to finish with 4-24 after Jacob Oram had
> rescued New Zealand's innings with 86 in his first match back from
> injury............More readings::::
>
> http://www.stickiewicket.com/article_ok.php?page=article&id=747
>
> http://www.stickiewicket.com/article_ok.php?page=article&id=746
>
> Michael Vaughn come on and join the team and boost up the morale of
> team because world cup is too short.
>
>
> Thanks
> Kevin



24 Jan 2007 15:15:29
Terry
Re: Shameful defeat for England


"Aqeel" <aqeelhaider76@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:1169589742.775303.51020@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Thats because England dont know how to hold a bat anymore !
>
> Aqeel
>
Shut up you idiot. What you know about cricket can be written on the back
of a microdot. Stick to racism, you are much better at it.




24 Jan 2007 11:05:14
Aqeel
Re: Shameful defeat for England



On Jan 24, 7:15 am, "Terry" <m...@home.com > wrote:
> "Aqeel" <aqeelhaide...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1169589742.775303.51020@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...> Thats because England dont know how to hold a bat anymore !
>
> > AqeelShut up you idiot. What you know about cricket can be written on the back
> of a microdot. Stick to racism, you are much better at it.

The thing is England just suck as a team outside England. They need to
learn to play cricket and not baseball in a cricket field.

Aqeel



24 Jan 2007 21:27:36
Kevin
Re: Shameful defeat for England



> > > Aqeel-Shut up you idiot. What you know about cricket can be written on the back
> > of a microdot. Stick to racism, you are much better at it.The thing is England just suck as a team outside England. They need to
> learn to play cricket and not baseball in a cricket field.
>
> Aqeel

Hi Aqeel

If you don't know much about cricket and their funda try to please keep
your mouth close. It is better to quit a matter about which you don't
know much. Its my idea to a very very stupid person.

If you want to know the every details of cricket please visit this
website that I am giving below and then come to cricket discussion.

WWW.STICKIEWICKET.COM


Thanks
Kevin



25 Jan 2007 17:33:23
Terry
Re: Shameful defeat for England


"Aqeel" <aqeelhaider76@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:1169665514.447271.175940@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
>
>
> On Jan 24, 7:15 am, "Terry" <m...@home.com> wrote:
>> "Aqeel" <aqeelhaide...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> messagenews:1169589742.775303.51020@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...>
>> Thats because England dont know how to hold a bat anymore !
>>
>> > AqeelShut up you idiot. What you know about cricket can be written on
>> > the back
>> of a microdot. Stick to racism, you are much better at it.
>
> The thing is England just suck as a team outside England. They need to
> learn to play cricket and not baseball in a cricket field.
>


So let me get this right. They cant hold a bat and they play baseball.
Thats what you say.

Well I'll stick to my original point then

Shut up you idiot. What you know about cricket can be written on the back
of a microdot. Stick to racism, you are much better at it.