20 Jan 2007 10:04:21
Robert Henderson
No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/

20 Jan 2007 04:15:20
Richard Dixon
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

Robert Henderson wrote:
> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH

More comedy selective thoughts from Robert. Do you realise how much
comedy you give us?

I notice you didn't point out Harmison's "I can't wait to get home"
comment a week or so ago whereas you would have been all over it like a
rash if it had been an "interloper". White, English, passionless. Any
thoughts? Or just tumbleweed?

Richard

20 Jan 2007 12:46:01
Tony Foster

"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
> --
> Robert Henderson

How can being bowled out for 155 be called the best performance of the
tour??.....

20 Jan 2007 13:48:26
Graybags

"Tony Foster" <tony.foster2@tesco.net > wrote in message

> "Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
>> --
>> Robert Henderson
>
> How can being bowled out for 155 be called the best performance of the
> tour??.....

If you're wearing the new patented Henderson blinkers it is.

20 Jan 2007 15:18:15
didgerman

Graybags wrote:
> "Tony Foster" <tony.foster2@tesco.net> wrote in message
>> "Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
>>> --
>>> Robert Henderson
>> How can being bowled out for 155 be called the best performance of the
>> tour??.....
>
> If you're wearing the new patented Henderson blinkers it is.

Tin foil pointy hat {to keep 'the voices' out}.

20 Jan 2007 15:18:57
didgerman

Robert Henderson wrote:
> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH

Replace you with a bag of shit and it could be a better conversation.

20 Jan 2007 20:25:54
My name
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

"Richard Dixon" <rdngemail@yahoo.co.uk > wrote in

> Robert Henderson wrote:
>> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
>
> More comedy selective thoughts from Robert. Do you realise how much
> comedy you give us?

RH is Jade Goody

20 Jan 2007 16:42:17
Fred
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

RH - the aim of a cricket game is to score more runs than the other
side, not to field the most racially pure team...

21 Jan 2007 01:57:47
Tony Foster

"Graybags" <gbas@lineone.net > wrote in message

> "Tony Foster" <tony.foster2@tesco.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
>>> --
>>> Robert Henderson
>>
>> How can being bowled out for 155 be called the best performance of the
>> tour??.....
>
> If you're wearing the new patented Henderson blinkers it is.

You mean the ones patented in 1950?...

21 Jan 2007 00:18:14

Tony Foster wrote:

> "Graybags" <gbas@lineone.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Tony Foster" <tony.foster2@tesco.net> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> >>
> >> How can being bowled out for 155 be called the best performance of the
> >> tour??.....
> >
> > If you're wearing the new patented Henderson blinkers it is.
>

> You mean the ones patented in 1950?...

Presumably for use with uncovered patches.

21 Jan 2007 08:22:20
Paul Hyett
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In uk.sport.cricket on Sat, 20 Jan 2007, Fred <longhop2005@hotmail.com >
wrote :

>RH - the aim of a cricket game is to score more runs than the other
>side, not to field the most racially pure team...

Next you'll be telling him that Santa doesn't exist... :)
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

21 Jan 2007 06:24:05
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <1169295320.687798.7540@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com >,
Richard Dixon <rdngemail@yahoo.co.uk > writes

>Robert Henderson wrote:
>> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
>
>More comedy selective thoughts from Robert. Do you realise how much
>comedy you give us?
>
>I notice you didn't point out Harmison's "I can't wait to get home"
>comment a week or so ago whereas you would have been all over it like a
>rash if it had been an "interloper". White, English, passionless. Any
>thoughts? Or just tumbleweed?
>
>Richard

On the contrary, I criticised Harmison. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

21 Jan 2007 01:52:39
Gavin Cawley

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message <1169295320.687798.7540@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> Richard Dixon <rdngemail@yahoo.co.uk> writes
> >
> >Robert Henderson wrote:
> >> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
> >
> >More comedy selective thoughts from Robert. Do you realise how much
> >comedy you give us?
> >
> >I notice you didn't point out Harmison's "I can't wait to get home"
> >comment a week or so ago whereas you would have been all over it like a
> >rash if it had been an "interloper". White, English, passionless. Any
> >thoughts? Or just tumbleweed?
> >
> >Richard
> >

> On the contrary, I criticised Harmison. RH

Searching for RH posts on Harmison, the only critical post involving
Harmison I could find was this one

"The individual such as Harmison may lack pride but that is all the
more
reason for surrounding him with those who do or indeed replacing him.
RH"

Given the amount of criticicm you level at other players that show far
more pride in playing for their country, this is pretty mild to say the
least. I note you implicitly blame his mental weakness and lack of
passion on his team mates. If that is your idea of Englishness, I am
not impressed.

[cue dull evasive comment from RH's medical fantasy world].

21 Jan 2007 03:58:29

Robert Henderson wrote:

> On the contrary, I criticised Harmison. RH

I apologise, I'd not seen that. Maybe you are human after all.

Richard

22 Jan 2007 06:26:26
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <1169373159.845370.122740@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com >,
Gavin Cawley <gcc@cmp.uea.ac.uk > writes

>> On the contrary, I criticised Harmison. RH
>
>Searching for RH posts on Harmison, the only critical post involving
>Harmison I could find was this one

>"The individual such as Harmison may lack pride but that is all the
>more reason for surrounding him with those who do or indeed replacing
>him. RH"
>
>Given the amount of criticicm you level at other players that show far
>more pride in playing for their country, this is pretty mild to say the
>least. I note you implicitly blame his mental weakness and lack of
>passion on his team mates. If that is your idea of Englishness, I am
>not impressed.
>
>[cue dull evasive comment from RH's medical fantasy world].

Note: Subject G displays attention seeking behaviour. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

22 Jan 2007 06:42:52
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <1169340137.295433.193700@11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com >, Fred
<longhop2005@hotmail.com > writes
>RH - the aim of a cricket game is to score more runs than the other
>side, not to field the most racially pure team...

The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
results, next! RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

21 Jan 2007 23:07:14
Gavin Cawley

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message <1169373159.845370.122740@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,
> Gavin Cawley <gcc@cmp.uea.ac.uk> writes
> >> >

> >> On the contrary, I criticised Harmison. RH
> >
> >Searching for RH posts on Harmison, the only critical post involving
> >Harmison I could find was this one

> >"The individual such as Harmison may lack pride but that is all the
> >more reason for surrounding him with those who do or indeed replacing
> >him. RH"
> >
> >Given the amount of criticicm you level at other players that show far
> >more pride in playing for their country, this is pretty mild to say the
> >least. I note you implicitly blame his mental weakness and lack of
> >passion on his team mates. If that is your idea of Englishness, I am
> >not impressed.
> >
> >[cue dull evasive comment from RH's medical fantasy world].
> >
> Note: Subject G displays attention seeking behaviour. RH

does it not bother you that you are so utterly predictable?

22 Jan 2007 08:49:12
David Wilcox

> In message <1169340137.295433.193700@11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com>, Fred
> <longhop2005@hotmail.com> writes
>>RH - the aim of a cricket game is to score more runs than the other
>>side, not to field the most racially pure team...
>>
> The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
> results, next! RH
> --
> Robert Henderson
> Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
> Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

Look, an arse that speaks!!

22 Jan 2007 01:16:48

Gavin Cawley wrote:

> does it not bother you that you are so utterly predictable?

When Robert reverts to "hospital put-downs" you know he's got no
answer.

Richard

22 Jan 2007 10:42:03
didgerman

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message <1169340137.295433.193700@11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com>, Fred
> <longhop2005@hotmail.com> writes
>> RH - the aim of a cricket game is to score more runs than the other
>> side, not to field the most racially pure team...
>>
> The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
> results, next! RH

Being English, Welsh or whatever isn't a requisite for joining the side,
qualification through the laws of the game is.
You do understand that it's a game don't you, and not some racial
cleansing exercise....

22 Jan 2007 03:21:43
Fred

Robert Henderson wrote:
> >RH - the aim of a cricket game is to score more runs than the other
> >side, not to field the most racially pure team...
> >
> The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
> results, next! RH

Doesn't seem to stop the Aussies...

22 Jan 2007 21:28:56
JohnDoe
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

Hatstand, hatstand, your life is so sad it beggars belief! Mein Kampf!!!!
"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
> In message <1169340137.295433.193700@11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com>, Fred
> <longhop2005@hotmail.com> writes
>>RH - the aim of a cricket game is to score more runs than the other
>>side, not to field the most racially pure team...
>>
> The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
> results, next! RH
> --
> Robert Henderson
> Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
> Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

22 Jan 2007 16:36:57
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <1169449634.686923.176880@s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com >,
Gavin Cawley <gcc@cmp.uea.ac.uk > writes

>> >Given the amount of criticicm you level at other players that show far
>> >more pride in playing for their country, this is pretty mild to say the
>> >least. I note you implicitly blame his mental weakness and lack of
>> >passion on his team mates. If that is your idea of Englishness, I am
>> >not impressed.
>> >
>> >[cue dull evasive comment from RH's medical fantasy world].
>> >
>> Note: Subject G displays attention seeking behaviour. RH
>
>does it not bother you that you are so utterly predictable?

Note: Subject G produces predicted response. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

22 Jan 2007 16:38:24
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <1169464903.610321.188710@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com >, Fred
<longhop2005@hotmail.com > writes
>Robert Henderson wrote:
>> >RH - the aim of a cricket game is to score more runs than the other
>> >side, not to field the most racially pure team...
>> >
>> The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
>> results, next! RH
>
>Doesn't seem to stop the Aussies...

...From selecting an Aussie team. Quite. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

22 Jan 2007 16:37:36
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <51jc49F1ko5mgU1@mid.individual.net >, David Wilcox
<davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk > writes

>"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> In message <1169340137.295433.193700@11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com>, Fred
>> <longhop2005@hotmail.com> writes
>>>RH - the aim of a cricket game is to score more runs than the other
>>>side, not to field the most racially pure team...
>>>
>> The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
>> results, next! RH
>> --
>> Robert Henderson
>> Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
>> Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk
>
>Look, an arse that speaks!!

Yep, you have displayed yourself unambiguously here. Rh
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

23 Jan 2007 00:28:38
Gavin Cawley

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message <1169449634.686923.176880@s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> Gavin Cawley <gcc@cmp.uea.ac.uk> writes

> >> Note: Subject G displays attention seeking behaviour. RH
> >
> >does it not bother you that you are so utterly predictable?
> >

> Note: Subject G produces predicted response. RH

The difference being I predicted your response, in writing, BEFORE you
gave it, rather than AFTERWARD (and not for the first time either).

23 Jan 2007 08:39:21
David Wilcox
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In news:rpxhetMQhOtFFwAq@anywhere.demon.co.uk,
Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > typed:
> In message <51jc49F1ko5mgU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
> <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>>
>> "Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> In message <1169340137.295433.193700@11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com>,
>>> Fred <longhop2005@hotmail.com> writes
>>>>
>>> The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
>>> results, next! RH
>>> --
>>> Robert Henderson
>>> Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
>>> Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk
>>
>> Look, an arse that speaks!!
>>

> Yep, you have displayed yourself unambiguously here. Rh

Oh very clever. I see what you did. How am I ever going to get over
the embarrassment of such an insulting retort! You really are a prize
prick, Robert. LOL

"The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
results" LOL. That has to be your best yet!!!

23 Jan 2007 01:18:08

Robert Henderson wrote:

> ...From selecting an Aussie team. Quite. RH

Not only do you ignore pertinent comments made by people on here when
it seems fit, but now you're putting words into peoples' mouths. I
think the phrase "Do stop projecting" comes to mind, Robert. Don't
practice what you preach, now, Robert. There's a good lad.

Richard

23 Jan 2007 01:22:27
Gavin Cawley

David Wilcox wrote:
> In news:rpxhetMQhOtFFwAq@anywhere.demon.co.uk,
> Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> typed:
> > In message <51jc49F1ko5mgU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
> > <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes
> >>
> >> "Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> Look, an arse that speaks!!
> >>

> > Yep, you have displayed yourself unambiguously here. Rh
>
> Oh very clever. I see what you did. How am I ever going to get over
> the embarrassment of such an insulting retort! You really are a prize
> prick, Robert. LOL
>
> "The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
> results" LOL. That has to be your best yet!!!

goes nicely with

"I don't give a damn whether or a team called
England full of non-Englishmen is successful or not."

23 Jan 2007 14:08:26
didgerman

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message <51jc49F1ko5mgU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
> <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>>
>> "Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> In message <1169340137.295433.193700@11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com>, Fred
>>> <longhop2005@hotmail.com> writes
>>>>
>>> The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
>>> results, next! RH
>>> --
>>> Robert Henderson
>>> Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
>>> Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk
>>
>> Look, an arse that speaks!!
>>

> Yep, you have displayed yourself unambiguously here. Rh

quick put downs that your lightweight contributions merit. That said,
your riposte, if we can call it that, is always along the lines of 'No,
you are'.
Were it not documented that your racist ramblings started some time ago,
I'd have trouble believing you were more than 12.....

23 Jan 2007 14:09:25
didgerman

Gavin Cawley wrote:
> David Wilcox wrote:
>> In news:rpxhetMQhOtFFwAq@anywhere.demon.co.uk,
>> Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> typed:
>>> In message <51jc49F1ko5mgU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
>>> <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes

>>> Yep, you have displayed yourself unambiguously here. Rh
>> Oh very clever. I see what you did. How am I ever going to get over
>> the embarrassment of such an insulting retort! You really are a prize
>> prick, Robert. LOL
>>
>> "The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
>> results" LOL. That has to be your best yet!!!
>
> goes nicely with
>
> "I don't give a damn whether or a team called
> England full of non-Englishmen is successful or not."

Don't forget, no non-whites allowed in robert's team....

23 Jan 2007 14:15:40
didgerman

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message <1169464903.610321.188710@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>, Fred
> <longhop2005@hotmail.com> writes
>>> >
>>> The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
>>> results, next! RH
>>
>> Doesn't seem to stop the Aussies...
>>

> ...From selecting an Aussie team. Quite. RH

Really? Are you saying that any given current Australian team would meet
your criteria of unequivocal Australians and no non-whites? Supposing an
Aboriginal wanted to represent his country?
I know, you have no answer. You're a racist and a total lightweight.
Seemingly most people accept that and expect nothing more. So don't
embarrass yourself by trying to answer....

23 Jan 2007 14:30:55
Tids

"didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com > wrote in message

> Don't forget, no non-whites allowed in robert's team....

And don't forget......the more you respond to him, the
more he gets the attention he craves.

23 Jan 2007 18:47:35
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <1169540918.490864.80460@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com >, Gavin
Cawley <gcc@cmp.uea.ac.uk > writes

>Robert Henderson wrote:
>> In message <1169449634.686923.176880@s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
>> Gavin Cawley <gcc@cmp.uea.ac.uk> writes

>> >does it not bother you that you are so utterly predictable?
>> >

>> Note: Subject G produces predicted response. RH
>
>The difference being I predicted your response, in writing, BEFORE you
>gave it, rather than AFTERWARD (and not for the first time either).

Note: Prolixity of subject G arrested. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

23 Jan 2007 18:48:20
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <51lvtmF1kr74jU1@mid.individual.net >, David Wilcox
<davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk > writes

>>> Look, an arse that speaks!!
>>>

>> Yep, you have displayed yourself unambiguously here. Rh
>
>Oh very clever. I see what you did. How am I ever going to get over the
>embarrassment of such an insulting retort! You really are a prize
>prick, Robert. LOL

Do stop projecting. RH

>"The more the team is English in fact as well as name the better the
>results" LOL. That has to be your best yet!!!

--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

23 Jan 2007 18:49:34
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <uFoth.90395$493.63577@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net >, didgerman
<didgerman@rfu.com > writes
>> Look, an arse that speaks!!
>>

>> Yep, you have displayed yourself unambiguously here. Rh

>quick put downs that your lightweight contributions merit. That said,
>your riposte, if we can call it that, is always along the lines of 'No,
>you are'.
>Were it not documented that your racist ramblings started some time
>ago, I'd have trouble believing you were more than 12.....

Do stop projecting. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

23 Jan 2007 18:50:37
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <gMoth.63439$UC.7158@newsfe5-win.ntli.net >, didgerman
<didgerman@rfu.com > writes
>Robert Henderson wrote:
>> In message <1169464903.610321.188710@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,
>>Fred <longhop2005@hotmail.com> writes

>>> Doesn't seem to stop the Aussies...
>>>
>> ...From selecting an Aussie team. Quite. RH
>
>Really? Are you saying that any given current Australian team would
>meet your criteria of unequivocal Australians and no non-whites?
>Supposing an Aboriginal wanted to represent his country?
>I know, you have no answer. You're a racist and a total lightweight.
>Seemingly most people accept that and expect nothing more. So don't
>embarrass yourself by trying to answer....

I am pretty sure that Symonds is the first non-white to play for Oz
since Dav Whatmore. He is the first black. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

23 Jan 2007 18:51:04
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <ep568q$ne0$1@inews.gazeta.pl >, Tids <no_spam@forme.com>
writes

>"didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Don't forget, no non-whites allowed in robert's team....
>
>And don't forget......the more you respond to him, the
>more he gets the attention he craves.

Good to see you responding Tids. Rh

--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

24 Jan 2007 08:08:16
didgerman

Tids wrote:
> "didgerman" <didgerman@rfu.com> wrote in message
>> Don't forget, no non-whites allowed in robert's team....
>
> And don't forget......the more you respond to him, the
> more he gets the attention he craves.

Weird isn't it. You'd think a man with such opinions would be tripping
over friends....

25 Jan 2007 08:40:36
David Wilcox

> In message <51lvtmF1kr74jU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
> <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes

>>> Yep, you have displayed yourself unambiguously here. Rh
>>
>>Oh very clever. I see what you did. How am I ever going to get over the
>>embarrassment of such an insulting retort! You really are a prize prick,
>>Robert. LOL
>
> Do stop projecting. RH

Projecting? Child! Come up with something witty, Robert. Something
that'll really get to me, a proper retort.......come on you can do it!!

David.

25 Jan 2007 09:49:39
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <51r8nsF1lrsfqU1@mid.individual.net >, David Wilcox
<davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk > writes

>"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> In message <51lvtmF1kr74jU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
>> <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes

>>>Oh very clever. I see what you did. How am I ever going to get over the
>>>embarrassment of such an insulting retort! You really are a prize prick,
>>>Robert. LOL
>>
>> Do stop projecting. RH
>
>Projecting? Child! Come up with something witty, Robert. Something
>that'll really get to me, a proper retort.......come on you can do it!!
>
>David.

More unambiguous display by DW. RH

--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

25 Jan 2007 11:08:07
David Wilcox

> In message <51r8nsF1lrsfqU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
> <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes

>>> Do stop projecting. RH
>>
>>Projecting? Child! Come up with something witty, Robert. Something
>>that'll really get to me, a proper retort.......come on you can do it!!
>>
>>David.
>>

> More unambiguous display by DW. RH

That's it? LOL

25 Jan 2007 03:08:09

On 23 Jan, 18:51, Robert Henderson <phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote:

> Good to see you responding Tids. Rh

Keeps you alive doesn't it Robert.

Richard

25 Jan 2007 11:56:43
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <51rhceF1ld8evU1@mid.individual.net >, David Wilcox
<davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk > writes

>>>Projecting? Child! Come up with something witty, Robert. Something
>>>that'll really get to me, a proper retort.......come on you can do it!!
>>>
>>>David.
>>>

>> More unambiguous display by DW. RH
>>

>That's it? LOL

Status quo. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

25 Jan 2007 12:13:51
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <1169723288.939444.66840@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com >,
Richard Dixon <rdngemail@yahoo.co.uk > writes

>On 23 Jan, 18:51, Robert Henderson <phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Good to see you responding Tids. Rh
>
>Keeps you alive doesn't it Robert.
>
>Richard

You should look upon my interventions as a form of social work Richard.
My conscience will not allow me to leave the likes of Tids without a
firm guiding hand. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

25 Jan 2007 13:50:03
David Wilcox
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In news:YaIdCLf7rJuFFws7@anywhere.demon.co.uk,
Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > typed:
> In message <51rhceF1ld8evU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
> <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes

>>> More unambiguous display by DW. RH
>>>

>> That's it? LOL
>>

> Status quo. RH

They're shite, always been overrated and too samey!
A bit like you actually, from here on you shall be known as quo! LOL

25 Jan 2007 14:00:02
David North
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
> In message <51rhceF1ld8evU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
> <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes

>>> More unambiguous display by DW. RH
>>>

>>That's it? LOL
>>

> Status quo. RH

They know more chords than you.
--
David North

25 Jan 2007 06:48:35
Gavin Cawley
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

On Jan 25, 2:00 pm, "David North" <dno...@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk >
wrote:
> "Robert Henderson" <phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in messagenews:YaIdCLf7rJuFFws7@anywhere.demon.co.uk...
>

> > In message <51rhceF1ld8e...@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
> > <davethem...@yahoo.co.uk> writes

> >>That's it? LOL
>
> > Status quo. RH
>
>They know more chords than you.

;-) certainly more likely to strike a chord that RH with the rubbish he
spouts!

25 Jan 2007 20:54:13
Tony Foster
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

> Status quo. RH

So what's your favourite song by them then? Can't say they're one of my
favourites.

26 Jan 2007 05:59:29
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <51rqs1F1leg3rU1@mid.individual.net >, David Wilcox
<davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk > writes
>In news:YaIdCLf7rJuFFws7@anywhere.demon.co.uk,
>Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> typed:
>> In message <51rhceF1ld8evU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
>> <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes

>>> That's it? LOL
>>>

>> Status quo. RH
>
>They're shite, always been overrated and too samey!
>A bit like you actually, from here on you shall be known as quo! LOL

Status quo. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

26 Jan 2007 07:49:19
Tony Foster

> In message <51rqs1F1leg3rU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
> <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>>In news:YaIdCLf7rJuFFws7@anywhere.demon.co.uk,
>>Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> typed:
>>> In message <51rhceF1ld8evU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
>>> <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes

>>> Status quo. RH
>>
>>They're shite, always been overrated and too samey!
>>A bit like you actually, from here on you shall be known as quo! LOL
>>

> Status quo. RH

Maybe you don't know who they are, they weren't about in the 50's.

26 Jan 2007 00:35:54
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

On Jan 20, 10:04 am, Robert Henderson <phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk >
wrote:
> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH

By my count, only Panesar and Joyce would fit in to your "unwanted"
category from today's England side. And yet it doesn't seem, on today's
showing, to be even a little bit close to being a halfway decent ODI
side.

Given Collingwood's lack of form at present, perhaps you would agree
that it would be worth trying out Bopara. Pietersen, I am sure you
would agree, is missed. Plunkett was not particularly impressive, and I
am sure you would agree that Mahmood might be worth a shot.

26 Jan 2007 09:28:26
David Wilcox
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message

>>> Status quo. RH
>>
>>They're shite, always been overrated and too samey!
>>A bit like you actually, from here on you shall be known as quo! LOL
>>

> Status quo. RH
> --

Yep. Status Quo!

26 Jan 2007 11:50:24
didgerman

Tony Foster wrote:
>> Status quo. RH
>
> So what's your favourite song by them then? Can't say they're one of my
> favourites.

I always liked 'Robert Henderson is a wanker', but the rest were a bit
samey.....

26 Jan 2007 05:32:29
Gavin Cawley

On Jan 25, 8:54 pm, "Tony Foster" <tony.fost...@tesco.net > wrote:
> > Status quo. RH
> So what's your favourite song by them then? Can't say they're one of my
> favourites.

Seems like Status Quo have built a career out of songs about RH:

Q. How often will RH reply "status quo" instead of finding something
relevant
or witty to say?

A. "Forty-Five Hundred Times"

Q. How long will RH drone on about equivocal Englishmen?

A. (until) "Marguerita Time"
A. for "Another Day" (we should be so lucky)
A. "All Through The Night" (ditto)
A. "A Year"
A. "1000 Years"
A. "Again And Again"
A. "Most Of The Time"

Q. Does RH have anything useful to say?

A. "(We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet"

Q. What do Status Quo (probably) think of RH's opinions?

A. "Dead In The Water"
A. "Enough Is Enough"
A. "Goin' Nowhere"
A. "Don't Waste My Time"
A. "Don't Stop" (punctuation wrong, should be "Don't, stop!")
A. "Nothing At All"

Q. Where don't the MCC want RH to be when there is a test match on?

A. "Too Close To The Ground"

Q. What does Monty Panesar's popularity provoke in RH?

A. "Jealousy", making him "Green" with envy

Q. What does the Bell Curve contain (according to ISBN 0-333-67344-1)?

A. "Lies"
A. "Little White [sic] Lies"

Q. Who was unable to find anything when he met RH?

A. "Mr. Mind Detector"

Q. How does RH present his opinions?

A. "That's A Fact"
A. "Like A Zombie"
A. "Under The Influence" (or at least you might be forgiven for
thinking so)

Songs inspired by RH:

"One Man Band"
"Poor Old Man"
"Living On An Island" (but refusing to acknowledge the existence of
Wales or Scotland)
"I (who Have Nothing)" [interesting to say]
"Black Veils Of Melancholoy"
"Broken Man"
"Rave On"
"In My Chair" (posting rubbish on u.s.c)
"Junior's Wailing"
"Lonely Man"
"Bad Company"

Songs definitely not inspired by RH:

"Something's Going On In My Head"
"Ain't Complaining"
"And It's Better Now" (than everything was in the 50's)
"Blessed Are The Meek"
"Cream Of The Crop"
"High Flyer"
"Someone's Learning"

Transcript of RH during a period of introspection:

I don't know "Where I Am"
"I Don't Remember Anymore"
"I Should Have Known"
"Who Am I?"
"Is It Really Me?"
"Who Asked You" (can't even get on with himself)

Other cricket-related songs:

"Get Out And Walk"
"Gone Thru The Slips"
"Mysteries From The Ball" (what England bastmen expect fromevery
delivery)

Apparently these are all Status Quo songs (according to the interweb
thingy)

Better than talking about cricket today :-(

26 Jan 2007 14:00:12
David North

>> Status quo. RH
>
> So what's your favourite song by them then?

Not 'The Wanderer' for a start.
--
David North

27 Jan 2007 07:15:35
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <1169800554.731984.275610@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com >,
davidflin@supanet.com writes

>On Jan 20, 10:04 am, Robert Henderson <phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk>
>wrote:
>> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
>

>By my count, only Panesar and Joyce would fit in to your "unwanted"
>category from today's England side. And yet it doesn't seem, on today's
>showing, to be even a little bit close to being a halfway decent ODI
>side.
>
>Given Collingwood's lack of form at present, perhaps you would agree
>that it would be worth trying out Bopara. Pietersen, I am sure you
>would agree, is missed. Plunkett was not particularly impressive, and I
>am sure you would agree that Mahmood might be worth a shot.

This is not something which can be rectified overnight. Fletcher needs
to go and Flintoff should have the captaincy taken off him. There also
needs to be changes in personnel with the likes of Sales, Foster and
Shrek being brought in. I would be happy with Woolmer as coach. All
foreiners need to be removed from CC and the England side. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

27 Jan 2007 07:11:06
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <3oiuh.74670$KT2.10681@newsfe2-win.ntli.net >, Tony Foster
<tony.foster2@tesco.net > writes

>>>They're shite, always been overrated and too samey!
>>>A bit like you actually, from here on you shall be known as quo! LOL
>>>

>> Status quo. RH
>
>Maybe you don't know who they are, they weren't about in the 50's.

Status quo. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

27 Jan 2007 12:29:38
Tony Foster

> In message <3oiuh.74670$KT2.10681@newsfe2-win.ntli.net>, Tony Foster
> <tony.foster2@tesco.net> writes

>>> Status quo. RH
>>
>>Maybe you don't know who they are, they weren't about in the 50's.
>>

> Status quo. RH

Change the record. AC/DC, they're far better. Australian though, so you
might not like them.

27 Jan 2007 12:53:04
David North

> There also needs to be changes in personnel with the likes of Sales,
> Foster and Shrek being brought in.

Last time I saw him, Shrek was green and sounded decidedly Scottish. I think
you mean Shreck.

> I would be happy with Woolmer as coach.

I thought you didn't like mercenaries, and ISTR that he didn't want the job
the last time it was up for grabs.
--
David North

27 Jan 2007 05:53:03
Fred
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

On 27 Jan, 07:15, Robert Henderson <phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk >
wrote:
> I would be happy with Woolmer as coach.

Not terribly patriotic though, is he? I mean, the mercenary went and
coached the South Africans and the Pakistanis...

27 Jan 2007 07:52:38
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

On Jan 27, 7:15 am, Robert Henderson <phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk >
wrote:

> I would be happy with Woolmer as coach.

Given Woolmer's involvement in the Hanse Cronje business, in which he
managed to remain totally ignorant of strange dealings between his
captain and bookies (despite enough clues that suggest that if
Woolmer's claims are true, he would rival Inspector Clousseau for
perceptiveness);

Given Woolmer's involvement in various ball tampering incidents over
the years, in which he remained in ignorance ditto ditto;

Given Woolmer's involvement in rebel tours of South Africa (taking the
money and abandoning the national side), and later claiming that he
didn't do it for the money but to somehow help non-white cricket in
South Africa;

Given Woolmer's involvement (of which he claims ignorance) of the drug
scandal in his side (or indeed, sides, as I believe there was a
slightly different drug culture when he was at Warwickshire), (see
above for Inspector Cluesseau comments),

Given those, that I'm not entirely convinced that I would be
comfortable with him in charge of England.

27 Jan 2007 07:53:39

On Jan 27, 1:53 pm, "Fred" <longhop2...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On 27 Jan, 07:15, Robert Henderson <phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> > I would be happy with Woolmer as coach.Not terribly patriotic though, is he? I mean, the mercenary went and
> coached the South Africans and the Pakistanis...

He also - when a player - abandoned England and toured South Africa
during the banned period. Preferred the money to representing his
country.

28 Jan 2007 07:08:34
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <SAHuh.61449$v4.59423@newsfe3-win.ntli.net >, Tony Foster
<tony.foster2@tesco.net > writes

>>>Maybe you don't know who they are, they weren't about in the 50's.
>>>

>> Status quo. RH
>
>Change the record. AC/DC, they're far better. Australian though, so you
>might not like them.

Status quo. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

29 Jan 2007 17:50:11
Mad Hamish
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:50:37 +0000, Robert Henderson
<philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote:

>In message <gMoth.63439$UC.7158@newsfe5-win.ntli.net>, didgerman
><didgerman@rfu.com> writes
>>Robert Henderson wrote:
>>> In message <1169464903.610321.188710@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,
>>>Fred <longhop2005@hotmail.com> writes

>>> ...From selecting an Aussie team. Quite. RH
>>
>>Really? Are you saying that any given current Australian team would
>>meet your criteria of unequivocal Australians and no non-whites?
>>Supposing an Aboriginal wanted to represent his country?
>>I know, you have no answer. You're a racist and a total lightweight.
>>Seemingly most people accept that and expect nothing more. So don't
>>embarrass yourself by trying to answer....
>

>I am pretty sure that Symonds is the first non-white to play for Oz
>since Dav Whatmore. He is the first black. RH

Gillespie is an aboriginal.
--
"Hope is replaced by fear and dreams by survival, most of us get by."
Stuart Adamson 1958-2001

Mad Hamish
Hamish Laws
newsunspammelaws@iinet.unspamme.net.au

29 Jan 2007 13:30:01
Robert Henderson
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <v86rr2dj1dfqojuaops0u8d9c08qnnvpq8@4ax.com >, Mad Hamish
<newsunspammelaws@iinet.unspamme.net.au > writes

>>I am pretty sure that Symonds is the first non-white to play for Oz
>>since Dav Whatmore. He is the first black. RH
>
>Gillespie is an aboriginal.

Is it 'cos he's white? RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

30 Jan 2007 14:09:56
David Wilcox
Re: No ethnics + only one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In news:ppdheyMlkesFFwpl@anywhere.demon.co.uk,
Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > typed:
> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side.
> RH

Hey Robert, this makings of a good side of yours, how badly would they
have been beaten today if Panesar and Joyce hadn't played?

30 Jan 2007 08:39:51

On 30 Jan, 14:09, "David Wilcox" <davethem...@yahoo.co.uk > wrote:

> Robert, this makings of a good side of yours, how badly would they
> have been beaten today if Panesar and Joyce hadn't played?

# # # TUMBLEWEED ALERT # # #

Richard

02 Feb 2007 13:27:28
David North
Three ethnics + one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

Subject amended.

"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH

Hmmm.

Joyce - 1 century in 9 ODI innings, avg 30.22
Vaughan - no centuries in 73 ODI innings, avg 28.14
--
David North

02 Feb 2007 07:01:05
Richard Dixon
Re: Three ethnics + one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

On 2 Feb, 13:27, "David North" <dno...@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk >
wrote:

> Hmmm.
>
> Joyce - 1 century in 9 ODI innings, avg 30.22
> Vaughan - no centuries in 73 ODI innings, avg 28.14
> --
> David North

# # # TUMBLEWEED ALERT # # #

Richard

04 Feb 2007 11:52:10
Robert Henderson
Re: Three ethnics + one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <52gsklF1o9iqoU1@mid.individual.net >, David North
<dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk > writes
>Subject amended.
>
>"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
>
>Hmmm.
>
>Joyce - 1 century in 9 ODI innings, avg 30.22
>Vaughan - no centuries in 73 ODI innings, avg 28.14

Very poor performance by Joyce because batsmen often do well in their
first few matches. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

05 Feb 2007 09:57:01
David Wilcox

> In message <52gsklF1o9iqoU1@mid.individual.net>, David North
> <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk> writes
>>Subject amended.
>>
>>"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
>>
>>Hmmm.
>>
>>Joyce - 1 century in 9 ODI innings, avg 30.22
>>Vaughan - no centuries in 73 ODI innings, avg 28.14
>
> Very poor performance by Joyce because batsmen often do well in their
> first few matches. RH
> --
> Robert Henderson
> Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
> Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

So what happened with Vaughan then?

05 Feb 2007 14:04:59
David North

"David Wilcox" <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message

> "Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> In message <52gsklF1o9iqoU1@mid.individual.net>, David North
>> <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk> writes
>>>Subject amended.
>>>
>>>"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Hmmm.
>>>
>>>Joyce - 1 century in 9 ODI innings, avg 30.22
>>>Vaughan - no centuries in 73 ODI innings, avg 28.14
>>
>> Very poor performance by Joyce because batsmen often do well in their
>> first few matches. RH
>
> So what happened with Vaughan then?

Since you ask, in his first 9 ODI innings, he averaged 18. Five of his first
six scores were in single figures, including two ducks.
--
David North

05 Feb 2007 08:54:10
Richard Dixon
Re: Three ethnics + one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

On 5 Feb, 14:04, "David North" <dno...@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk >
wrote:

"Very poor performance".

Robert?

# # # TUMBLEWEED ALERT # # #

Richard

05 Feb 2007 17:31:15
Tony Foster
Re: Three ethnics + one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
> In message <52gsklF1o9iqoU1@mid.individual.net>, David North
> <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk> writes
>>Subject amended.
>>
>>"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
>>
>>Hmmm.
>>
>>Joyce - 1 century in 9 ODI innings, avg 30.22
>>Vaughan - no centuries in 73 ODI innings, avg 28.14
>
> Very poor performance by Joyce because batsmen often do well in their
> first few matches. RH

You mean like Mal Loye, with a highest score of 36 and an average of 19.40
in 5 ODI innings? He might start struggling when the bowlers work him out...

05 Feb 2007 12:20:31
Gavin Cawley
Re: Three ethnics + one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

On Feb 4, 11:52 am, Robert Henderson <phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk >
wrote:
> In message <52gsklF1o9iq...@mid.individual.net>, David North
> <dno...@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk> writes
>
> >Subject amended.
>
> >"Robert Henderson" <phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> >> Replace Joyce with Vaughan and it could be a halfway decent ODI side. RH
>
> >Hmmm.
>
> >Joyce - 1 century in 9 ODI innings, avg 30.22
> >Vaughan - no centuries in 73 ODI innings, avg 28.14
>
> Very poor performance by Joyce because batsmen often do well in their
> first few matches. RH

ROTFLMAO. RH makes a fool of himself yet again. Acording to stats
guru at cricinfo, after 9 ODI innings, Vaughan had scored 162 runs at
18, with a high score of 63. If Joyce has given a "very poor
performance" in his first 9 ODIs, how should we describe Vaughan's?

05 Feb 2007 15:30:45

On 5 Feb, 20:20, "Gavin Cawley" <g...@cmp.uea.ac.uk > wrote:

> how should we describe Vaughan's?

(tumble)Weedy.

Richard

06 Feb 2007 16:49:59
Robert Henderson
Re: Three ethnics + one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In message <52odbiF1oguqeU1@mid.individual.net >, David Wilcox
<davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk > writes

>"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> In message <52gsklF1o9iqoU1@mid.individual.net>, David North
>> <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk> writes
>>>Subject amended.
>>>
>>>"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Hmmm.
>>>
>>>Joyce - 1 century in 9 ODI innings, avg 30.22
>>>Vaughan - no centuries in 73 ODI innings, avg 28.14
>>
>> Very poor performance by Joyce because batsmen often do well in their
>> first few matches. RH
>> --
>> Robert Henderson
>> Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
>> Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk
>
>So what happened with Vaughan then?

He makes up for his lack of runs with his captaincy. RH

--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

08 Feb 2007 14:57:34
David Wilcox
Re: Three ethnics + one white mercenary = best performance of the Ashes tour

In news:xeXXzYH3GLyFFwJW@anywhere.demon.co.uk,
Robert Henderson <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > typed:
> In message <52odbiF1oguqeU1@mid.individual.net>, David Wilcox
> <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>>
>> "Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> In message <52gsklF1o9iqoU1@mid.individual.net>, David North
>>> <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk> writes

>>> Very poor performance by Joyce because batsmen often do well in
>>> their first few matches. RH
>>> --
>>> Robert Henderson
>>> Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
>>> Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk
>>
>> So what happened with Vaughan then?
>>

> He makes up for his lack of runs with his captaincy. RH

Why is it with you a question always has to be asked more than once?
What happened with Vaughan, he sure wasn't Captain in his first 9
games so what happened to him?