31 Jul 2004 01:30:23
Trapper
Natwest Challenge

With the way England has been playing and dominating this year, I think they
will whitewash
India 3-0

30 Jul 2004 19:04:49
Gafoor
Re: Natwest Challenge

Trapper wrote:
> With the way England has been playing and dominating this year,

Dominating ?

I think this year, England has lost 6 matches & won 3 matches.

> I think they will whitewash
> India 3-0

31 Jul 2004 12:05:54
rob moody
Re: Natwest Challenge

"Gafoor" <rrocky@bigfoot.com > wrote in message
> Trapper wrote:
> > With the way England has been playing and dominating this year,
>
> Dominating ?
>
> I think this year, England has lost 6 matches & won 3 matches.
>
> > I think they will whitewash
> > India 3-0

how quickly people forget about England not getting close to being in the
final of the natwest only last month!!!

31 Jul 2004 07:01:38
Paul Hyett
Re: Natwest Challenge

In uk.sport.cricket on Sat, 31 Jul 2004 at 12:05:54, rob moody wrote :

>how quickly people forget about England not getting close to being in the
>final of the natwest only last month!!!

But that's not 'proper' cricket...
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

31 Jul 2004 08:20:59
David North
Re: Natwest Challenge

"Paul Hyett" <pah@nojunkmailplease.co.uk > wrote in message
> In uk.sport.cricket on Sat, 31 Jul 2004 at 12:05:54, rob moody wrote :
> >
> >how quickly people forget about England not getting close to being in the
> >final of the natwest only last month!!!
>
> But that's not 'proper' cricket...

Neither is the NatWest Challenge.
--
David North
Email to this address will be deleted as spam

31 Jul 2004 08:26:04
David North
Re: Natwest Challenge

"rob moody" <fuckoffspam@asshole.com > wrote in message

> "Gafoor" <rrocky@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > Trapper wrote:
> > > With the way England has been playing and dominating this year,
> >
> > Dominating ?
> >
> > I think this year, England has lost 6 matches & won 3 matches.
> >
> > > I think they will whitewash
> > > India 3-0
>
> how quickly people forget about England not getting close to being in the
> final of the natwest only last month!!!

Not 'people', just 'person'.

And btw, it was *this* month!