27 Nov 2006 22:14:12

28 Nov 2006 01:44:47

28 Nov 2006 10:37:33

On 28 Nov 2006 01:44:47 -0800, "Robt P" <robert.pollard2@ntlworld.com >

29 Nov 2006 22:10:33

On 28 Nov 2006 01:44:47 -0800, "Robt P" <robert.pollard2@ntlworld.com >

>Robt P.

It's Ed Joyce aged 16.

max.it

30 Nov 2006 02:57:24
Robt P
Re: Name this cricketer

max.it wrote:

> It's Ed Joyce aged 16.

With the 'I Zingari' cap, no wonder he signed for the Lords' outfit!

Looks like Neil Harvey Fairbrother behind the sticks.......

Cheers
Robt P.

30 Nov 2006 13:50:20
max.it
Re: Name this cricketer

On 30 Nov 2006 02:57:24 -0800, "Robt P" <robert.pollard2@ntlworld.com >
wrote:

>max.it wrote:
>
>> It's Ed Joyce aged 16.
>
>With the 'I Zingari' cap, no wonder he signed for the Lords' outfit!
>
>Looks like Neil Harvey Fairbrother behind the sticks.......
>
>Cheers
>Robt P.

There are plenty of I Zingari connections in Ireland, and the Irish
had their own version "Na Shuler" (vagrants) made up from wealthy
landowners and country gents. I think the colours were red, black and
green.
A story goes that Glentoran fc were so impressed with the Na Shuler
attire that they used the same colours for their football club.

The keeper in the pic is Allan Rutherford.

max.it