27 Apr 2006 16:40:03

27 Apr 2006 16:53:44

> VS Solanki
>
> SJ Adshead
>
> IJ Harvey
>
> Mushtaq Ahmed
> J Lewis
> SD Udal
> RL Johnson
>
> I used up the whole 60 points allowed.

I'm just thinking of my - I'd like Naved as a bowler but not sure if it's
only county games that it counts for and he'll be with the Pakistan
touring team.

Quite tempted by Gordon Muchall who's started the season well, and looks
set to improve on his "more runs each season he plays" trend!

Richard

28 Apr 2006 08:29:50
David North
Re: My TFC Team

"Paul Hyett" <pah@invalid.invalid > wrote in message
>M Rampakash
> A Flower
> GA Hick
> JER Gallian
> VS Solanki
>
> SJ Adshead
>
> IJ Harvey
>
> Mushtaq Ahmed
> J Lewis
> SD Udal
> RL Johnson
>
> I used up the whole 60 points allowed.

Well that makes the Aussies look positively youthful. ;o)

Be prepared to transfer Johnson out within about a fortnight.

Good luck anyway.
--
David North
Email to this address will be deleted as spam

28 Apr 2006 15:53:53
Richard Dixon
Re: My TFC Team

Paul Hyett <pah@invalid.invalid > wrote in

> M Rampakash
> A Flower
> GA Hick
> JER Gallian
> VS Solanki
>
> SJ Adshead
>
> IJ Harvey
>
> Mushtaq Ahmed
> J Lewis
> SD Udal
> RL Johnson
>
> I used up the whole 60 points allowed.

Here's mine for what it's worth. Gone for two old England bowling
stalwarts, which may be moderately daft given that the league I'm playing
with my mates we decided that we'd pick a team and keep it all season and
no doubt they'll get injured/retire at some point !

EC Joyce
RS Bopara
SG Law
GJ Muchall
JO Troughton
SJ Adshead
RSC Martin-Jenkins
J Lewis
AR Caddick
D Gough
RJ Sidebottom

28 Apr 2006 16:41:58
Paul Hyett
Re: My TFC Team

In uk.sport.cricket on Fri, 28 Apr 2006, David North
<dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk > wrote :
>"Paul Hyett" <pah@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>M Rampakash
>> A Flower
>> GA Hick
>> JER Gallian
>> VS Solanki
>>
>> SJ Adshead
>>
>> IJ Harvey
>>
>> Mushtaq Ahmed
>> J Lewis
>> SD Udal
>> RL Johnson
>>
>> I used up the whole 60 points allowed.
>
>Well that makes the Aussies look positively youthful. ;o)

Didn't give their age any consideration when selecting them.

Let's work out their average age : 33.5 - errm, well since I'm 40, I
don't think of that as old... :)

>Be prepared to transfer Johnson out within about a fortnight.

That long? :)
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

30 Apr 2006 11:16:53
David North
Re: My TFC Team

"Richard Dixon" <rdngemail@^spam^yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message
> Paul Hyett <pah@invalid.invalid> wrote in
>
>> M Rampakash
>> A Flower
>> GA Hick
>> JER Gallian
>> VS Solanki
>>
>> SJ Adshead
>>
>> IJ Harvey
>>
>> Mushtaq Ahmed
>> J Lewis
>> SD Udal
>> RL Johnson
>>
>> I used up the whole 60 points allowed.
>
> Here's mine for what it's worth. Gone for two old England bowling
> stalwarts, which may be moderately daft given that the league I'm playing
> with my mates we decided that we'd pick a team and keep it all season and
> no doubt they'll get injured/retire at some point !
>
> EC Joyce
> RS Bopara
> SG Law
> GJ Muchall
> JO Troughton
> SJ Adshead
> RSC Martin-Jenkins
> J Lewis
> AR Caddick
> D Gough
> RJ Sidebottom

Here's my (provisional) side:

Wood (Som)
Newman
Bicknell
Ramprakash
Sales

Foster

McGrath

Mushtaq Ahmed
Lewis
Ormond
Silverwood

Total 60

Note that you can make changes up to midnight tomorrow without using up any of
your transfers.

The following players have been selected for England A to play the Sri Lankans
starting on Thursday, and will therefore not play in the CC matches this week or
the C&G matches next Sunday:

Robert Key (capt), Alastair Cook, Owais Shah, Ed Joyce, Ravi Bopara, Alex
Loudon, Rikki Clarke, Chris Read, Liam Plunkett, Chris Tremlett, Sajid Mahmood

Therefore it *might* be worth transferring them in later rather than selecting
them initially, and likewise any Worcs and Durham players, as they have no CC
match this week, although transfers are not allowed until Thursday 11th May,
which is after the first 1-2 days of the next CC match.

Also note that you can now make transfers up to the earliest scheduled start of
play on any day and they will take effect immediately, including during matches.