24 Feb 2007 03:35:20
Fred
Gough back to Yorkshire?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/counties/yorkshire/6392135.stm

24 Feb 2007 18:50:20
Steve Hague
Re: Gough back to Yorkshire?

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs.
Steve Hague

24 Feb 2007 20:08:00
David Wilcox
Re: Gough back to Yorkshire?

"Steve Hague" <steve.hague@ntlworld.com > wrote in message
news:MN%Dh.31209$Da4.9686@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net...
> Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs.
> Steve Hague

I'd love to see him back at Yorkshire so we can give him loads when they
come to OT. He's always been game for a laugh. ;-)

Dave

01 Mar 2007 17:25:03
Steve Hague
Re: Gough back to Yorkshire?

"David Wilcox" <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message

> "Steve Hague" <steve.hague@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs.
>> Steve Hague
>>

> I'd love to see him back at Yorkshire so we can give him loads when they
> come to OT. He's always been game for a laugh. ;-)
>
> Dave

And now we know he's back as captain. I wonder if Yorkshire hold the record
for the number of captaincy offers made before the season begins.
Steve Hague

01 Mar 2007 17:39:29

> "David Wilcox" <davethemanc@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "Steve Hague" <steve.hague@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>> Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs.
>>> Steve Hague
>>>

>> I'd love to see him back at Yorkshire so we can give him loads when they
>> come to OT. He's always been game for a laugh. ;-)
>>
>> Dave

Goughie will be able to dance rings around any opposing captain, unless it's
Ramprakash of course.
Steve Hague