24 Jan 2007 15:25:58
Aqeel
Call me names; England still sucks !

As I said calling me names, isnt going to get you English losers
anywhere! you still suck!

Aqeel

24 Jan 2007 15:28:25
Richard Dixon
Re: Call me names; England still sucks !

On 24 Jan, 23:25, "Aqeel" <aqeelhaide...@gmail.com > wrote:
> As I said calling me names, isnt going to get you English losers
> anywhere! you still suck!

Nicely done.

Richard

25 Jan 2007 17:36:15
Terry

"Aqeel" <aqeelhaider76@gmail.com > wrote in message
> As I said calling me names, isnt going to get you English losers
> anywhere! you still suck!
>
> Aqeel

More from the racist scum. One day Id like to see you and Henderson go head
to head for 12 rounds. At least one of the racist yobs would get his face
broken.

28 Jan 2007 19:43:39
Robert Henderson
Re: Call me names; England still sucks !

In message <45b8ea3f$0$8738$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net >, Terry
<me@home.com > writes

>"Aqeel" <aqeelhaider76@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> As I said calling me names, isnt going to get you English losers
>> anywhere! you still suck!
>>
>> Aqeel
>>

>More from the racist scum. One day Id like to see you and Henderson go head
>to head for 12 rounds. At least one of the racist yobs would get his face
>broken.

"A racist is anyone winning an argument with a liberal" Peter Brimlow
Alien Nation. RH

--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/

29 Jan 2007 08:16:32
David North

"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
> In message <45b8ea3f$0$8738$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net>, Terry
> <me@home.com> writes
>>
>>"Aqeel" <aqeelhaider76@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> As I said calling me names, isnt going to get you English losers
>>> anywhere! you still suck!
>>
>>More from the racist scum. One day Id like to see you and Henderson go
>>head
>>to head for 12 rounds. At least one of the racist yobs would get his face
>>broken.
>>

> "A racist is anyone winning an argument with a liberal" Peter Brimlow
> Alien Nation. RH

"Human beings can define anything as they choose. Whether others accept
the dfinition is another matter. RH" 15/1/2007

--
David North

30 Jan 2007 02:09:23
Gavin Cawley
Re: Call me names; England still sucks !

On Jan 28, 7:43 pm, Robert Henderson <phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk >
wrote:
> In message <45b8ea3f$0$8738$ed261...@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net>, Terry
> <m...@home.com> writes
>
> >"Aqeel" <aqeelhaide...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> As I said calling me names, isnt going to get you English losers
> >> anywhere! you still suck!
>
> >> Aqeel
>
> >More from the racist scum. One day Id like to see you and Henderson go head
> >to head for 12 rounds. At least one of the racist yobs would get his face
> >broken."
>
> A racist is anyone winning an argument with a liberal" Peter Brimlow
> Alien Nation. RH

well that would rule out RH then ;-)

30 Jan 2007 10:45:47
didgerman

Robert Henderson wrote:
> In message <45b8ea3f$0$8738$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net>, Terry
> <me@home.com> writes
>>
>> "Aqeel" <aqeelhaider76@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> As I said calling me names, isnt going to get you English losers
>>> anywhere! you still suck!
>>>
>>> Aqeel
>>>

>> More from the racist scum. One day Id like to see you and Henderson
>> go head
>> to head for 12 rounds. At least one of the racist yobs would get his
>> face
>> broken.
>>

> "A racist is anyone winning an argument with a liberal" Peter Brimlow
> Alien Nation. RH

I should send that to channel4 as well, lol.