04 May 2008 03:26:30
St Georges Day April 23rd
BNP man to be shunned in London assembly

The British National Party's sole member of the London Assembly will
become a "pariah" as the major parties agree to shun him. As he
launched into a victory speech at City Hall early yesterday, other
politicians left the stage in protest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/boris_johnson/1924867/BNP-man-to-be-shunned-in-assembly.html

One, two, three Ooooooooooooh! Taking their bat and ball home are
they?

04 May 2008 10:32:42
Paul Hyett
Re: BNP man to be shunned in London assembly

On Sun, 4 May 2008 at 03:26:30, St Georges Day April 23rd
<bbbbbdfgdfgdgddfg@googlemail.com > wrote in uk.sport.cricket :

>The British National Party's sole member of the London Assembly will
>become a "pariah" as the major parties agree to shun him. As he
>launched into a victory speech at City Hall early yesterday, other
>politicians left the stage in protest.
>
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/boris_johnson/1924867/BNP-man
>-to-be-shunned-in-assembly.html
>
>One, two, three Ooooooooooooh! Taking their bat and ball home are
>they?

Is that last sentence a desperate attempt to seem on-topic?
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

04 May 2008 04:16:40
Fred
Re: BNP man to be shunned in London assembly

On 4 May, 11:26, St Georges Day April 23rd
<bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com > wrote:
> The British National Party's sole member of the London Assembly will
> become a "pariah"

Bloody foreign words, coming over here taking the place of decent
Anglo-Saxon terms in our sentences: I bet the BNP will just love being
made something that's a word borrowed from Tamil...

05 May 2008 11:47:53
Dave Cornwell
Re: BNP man to be shunned in London assembly

"St Georges Day April 23rd" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgddfg@googlemail.com > wrote in
message
> The British National Party's sole member of the London Assembly will
> become a "pariah" as the major parties agree to shun him. As he
> launched into a victory speech at City Hall early yesterday, other
> politicians left the stage in protest.
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/boris_johnson/1924867/BNP-man-to-be-shunned-in-assembly.html
>
> One, two, three Ooooooooooooh! Taking their bat and ball home are
> they?
---------------------
Well, who wouldn't have something better to do than listen to a narrow
minded bigot?

05 May 2008 12:06:16
Robert Henderson
Re: BNP man to be shunned in London assembly

In message <pBBTj.12073$_k2.290@newsfe11.ams2 >, Dave Cornwell
<davemccignorethis@ignoreblueyonder.co.uk > writes

>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/boris_johnson/1924867/BNP-man-to-be-shunned-in-assembly.html
>>
>> One, two, three Ooooooooooooh! Taking their bat and ball home are
>> they?
>Well, who wouldn't have something better to do than listen to a narrow
>minded bigot?

Yep, they should certainly shun all liberal bigots. RH
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/