17 Apr 2006 11:15:41
Richard Dixon
Ashes verbals starting already

I noticed Matthew Hayden has started the verbals already:

http://www.sportinglife.com/cricket/news/story_get.cgi?
STORY_NAME=international_feed/06/04/13/CRICKET_Aus-Hayden.html

My friend had the full article somewhere where he is quoted as saying that
Australia's Ashes were "against India the year before".

Fred has now answered back:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2006170507,00.html

Oh joy, six months of gesturing and posturing here we come.

Richard

17 Apr 2006 13:03:31
David North
Re: Ashes verbals starting already

"Richard Dixon" <rdngemail@^spam^yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message
>I noticed Matthew Hayden has started the verbals already:
>
> http://www.sportinglife.com/cricket/news/story_get.cgi?
> STORY_NAME=international_feed/06/04/13/CRICKET_Aus-Hayden.html

and what did he say AFTER the Fatullah Test?
--
David North
Email to this address will be deleted as spam

17 Apr 2006 22:20:44
maiet
Re: Ashes verbals starting already

man i hate this verbal crap going on through the media. just get on with the
game.

"David North" <dnorth@abbeymanor.fsbusiness.co.uk > wrote in message
> "Richard Dixon" <rdngemail@^spam^yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> >I noticed Matthew Hayden has started the verbals already:
> >
> > http://www.sportinglife.com/cricket/news/story_get.cgi?
> > STORY_NAME=international_feed/06/04/13/CRICKET_Aus-Hayden.html
>
> and what did he say AFTER the Fatullah Test?
> --
> David North
> Email to this address will be deleted as spam
> Use usenetATlaneHYPHENfarm.fsnet.co.uk

17 Apr 2006 12:41:48
Richard Dixon
Re: Ashes verbals starting already

"maiet" <h@hotmail.com > wrote in

> man i hate this verbal crap going on through the media. just get on
> with the game.

I'm sure it'll go on and on and on.

Hayden is being a bit daft though with his stirring. Reminds me of all the
"5-0" comments prior to the last Ashes and Hoggard's "over the hill"
comment regarding the Aussie bowlers. All no doubt taken out of context by
the media, I dare say.

Richard

19 Apr 2006 11:17:27
Robert Henderson
Re: Ashes verbals starting already

In message <4ahbmtFt1hg4U1@individual.net >, Richard Dixon
<rdngemail@^spam^yahoo.co.uk > writes
>I noticed Matthew Hayden has started the verbals already:
>
>http://www.sportinglife.com/cricket/news/story_get.cgi?
>STORY_NAME=international_feed/06/04/13/CRICKET_Aus-Hayden.html
>
>My friend had the full article somewhere where he is quoted as saying that
>Australia's Ashes were "against India the year before".
>
>Fred has now answered back:
>http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2006170507,00.html
>
>Oh joy, six months of gesturing and posturing here we come.
>
>Richard

Jeeez.....Oz are at full whine already. How do you know a planeload of
Australians have landed? The plane keeps whining after the engines have
been killed.
--
Robert Henderson
Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/

20 Apr 2006 00:45:22
Simon Pleasants
Re: Ashes verbals starting already

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:17:27 +0100, Robert Henderson
<philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote:

>Jeeez.....Oz are at full whine already. How do you know a planeload of
>Australians have landed? The plane keeps whining after the engines have
>been killed.

Which, oddly enough, is a joke they tell about us.

Simon.

Australia & New Zealand Travel Forums
http://forum.plesbit.net

20 Apr 2006 11:15:29
Aussie Les
Re: Ashes verbals starting already

Bit harsh rob

"Robert Henderson" <philip@anywhere.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
> In message <4ahbmtFt1hg4U1@individual.net>, Richard Dixon
> <rdngemail@^spam^yahoo.co.uk> writes
> >I noticed Matthew Hayden has started the verbals already:
> >
> >http://www.sportinglife.com/cricket/news/story_get.cgi?
> >STORY_NAME=international_feed/06/04/13/CRICKET_Aus-Hayden.html
> >
> >My friend had the full article somewhere where he is quoted as saying
that
> >Australia's Ashes were "against India the year before".
> >
> >Fred has now answered back:
> >http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2006170507,00.html
> >
> >Oh joy, six months of gesturing and posturing here we come.
> >
> >Richard
>

> Jeeez.....Oz are at full whine already. How do you know a planeload of
> Australians have landed? The plane keeps whining after the engines have
> been killed.
> --
> Robert Henderson
> Blair Scandal website: http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/