Membership Increase by 33%
Can anyone here confirm that the fee is gonna increase to around the 150 mark. Heard this from a reliable source, and as a student such an increase may stop me jumping. <...

FS 2007/8 Rule Updates
Hi All, The IPC meet last weekend confirmed rules / schedules for next year i have sent a transcript of what has been recieved so far to Lesley to try to get into the mag (feb) <...

Container Wanted
Looking for a container Javelin Odyssey, Vortex II, Wings, Infinity, Mirage or Vector III. I`m 6`01, 170Lbs, my main canopie Max 139 (XF-2). Blue Skies

complete rig - complete bargain
Javelin container Sabre 135 PD 126 Reserve =A3950 ono Black container with small jade and pink stripes (medium fit) Jade and pink canopy, about 550-600 jumps, totally re...

BPA Election Result
hi boys and girls :0) I would just like to thank all those safety conscious members who cast their votes and got rid of mr brady from the BPA council . Its just a shame the...

Infinity container + PD176 reserve for sale
rig for sale at the following link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Infinity-Container-PD176-reserve-skydiving-parachute_W0QQitemZ300070798049QQihZ020QQcategoryZ106980QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem more pic...

Great deal on ebay
Wish I could afford it cos I'd be bidding!!!

For sale: RAF aircrew knife for CRW/CF
RAF aircrew gravity type survival knife. The knife of choice for Canopy Formation (CF CRW) jumpers worldwide. These are getting very hard to find! If you're planning serious CRW, you need on...

Re: BPA Ops manual technical errors
In news:TICdnQC4JZDkQjrYnZ2dnUVZ8tzinZ2d@brightview.com, moschops <moschop@madasafish.com> wrote: > You have demonstrated a fatal lack of understanding of the conservation

Insurance - re-posted from DZ.com
I have merely cut and pasted this. I have no idea whether it is factually correct. Adam Jones 12 January 2007 Dear Fellow Members BPA INSURANCE 2007/8 I am writing...

Indoor Skydiving in Australia???
Anyone know of any places in OZ??? TIA

BPA Canopy Handling manual technical error
Hiya folks. Having recently decided to get myself in gear and progress my mad skillz a bit, I picked up the BPA canopy handling manual, as read now by n00bs eager to get their C...

BPA Ops manual technical errors
Hiya folks. Having recently decided to get myself in gear and progress my mad skillz a bit, I picked up the BPA canopy handling manual, as read now by n00bs eager to get their C...

Dont waste your vote
happy new year boys and girls Just a quick reminder to all those saftey consious BPA members who haven't voted yet to do the right thing and vote!!!, if you dont vote its a wasted...

Was there a 2007 calendar with the mag last time around ?
And if so, anyone got a spare one they want to sell me ?

Page: 0

2017
JanFebMarAprMay
2016