Neptune
Are there any Neptune field reps going to be at Langar this coming weekend who are selling batteries and can upgrade software versions? Anyone know a good place to buy the batteries? I...

300th Jump
Did my 300th jump on Monday at Sibson and wanted to thank again all those involved. (Stumpy, kev, Liz, Air Bizkits (minus 1), Watsons, Yobbo, Pete G., Fish, JoB, SarahH). Was a little over...

First Jumps
Yay - got level 1 & 2 aff completed at the weekend - and loved it. If yer bored i did a wee bit of a diary at http://www.microlight.info/blogs/ - feel free to add your corrections on ...

Whats been going on??
So, just got back from the States, and can see not a lot has changed, apart from some sissy name calling. Guess what though??? Got temporary membership, no hassles, paid less per

=?iso-8859-1?q?=A315_NOMAD_JUMPS_OR_=A360_ALL_JUMPS_FROM_1PM_WED_31_AUG_PETERLEE?=
We are offering Cat 8+ Nomad jumps (not inc kit hire & pack) @ =A315.00 per person or all the jumps you can fit in in the Nomad from 1300hrs this Wed 31 Aug until dark same day. Min load wil...

Bid for my Kit!
After the hopeless failure of conventional advertising (DZ noticeboards, 'Skydive' magazine, word of mouth etc, I intend to put my kit onto ebay within the next few days. The kit is a Wings ...

Stats uk.rec.skydiving (last 7 days)
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: uk.rec.skydiving Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:10:45 GMT ...

Langar Boogie Fun Jumping
Saturday 27th: the 16-way competition finished today (all six rounds complete); results to be announced. That leaves all four aircraft to the fun jumpers... See you there on Sunda...

Beech 99 at Langar Boogie 2!
We've got Jan and his Beech 99 (that's a King Air with a cargo door) from Friday 2nd September through to Sunday 4th. For those not in the know, the Beech will do 10 minutes to altitud...

=?iso-8859-1?q?=A315_JUMPS_FOR_B_CERT_(RED)_+_HOLDERS_@_PETERLEE_23-26_AUG_INC?=
We will be offering =A315.00 mid week jumps for B Cert (Red)+ holders at Peterlee upto & inc Fri 26 Aug 05. we will be open every day 0930-2030 weather permitting thro until & inc BH Mon 29 ...

Stats uk.rec.skydiving (last 7 days)
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: uk.rec.skydiving Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:13:07 GMT ...

Mark Weaver (plastic)
Anyone know Marks e-mail address please? Cheers

new World Record ratified
------------------------------------------------------ FAI has ratified the following Class G (Parachuting) record : ====================================================== Claim number...

Article from telegraph about AFF at Langar
Article looks good, with some photos http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=P8&targetRule=10&xml=/health/2005/08/16/hsky13.xml you may need to cut & paste...

Newsgroup Anonymity - Good or Bad?
:o) It's interesting, I must have hit a nerve somewhere...... I either agree or disagree with peoples opinions, because they are reasoned and thought out, or there not. Not ...

Texel Freefly Extravaganza!
This weekend is the Texel Freefly Extravaganza and islandboogie.com have orgainsed an awesome trip! The trip costs =A3225 per person and includes everything! all you need to pay for is ...

Membership!?!?!?!?!
Well, I don't think I've ever read such a boat load of childish bickering - what fun!!!!!! Anyway, As the post first started with mention of joining a friend wanting to do a t...

BPA membership and Insurance
I'm glad someone raised this again.............the situation at Bad Lippspringe is still ongoing and our German skydivers must join the BPA despite having German insurance cover which is v...

AFF course notes
Hey all Okay - this may well be of absolutely no relevance or interest to anyone. But I decided to keep a diary of what I learnt in my AFF course - level 1 posted already - altho...

BPA Membership
I think we should look seriously at how the glider flying boys do it. In their case, they join a club, at whatever membership scheme the club wants to offer. Then the club pays the National Gliding As...

Jump for the Cause Raffel Tickets
Hi Paul, I Emailed you askin to buy 20 tickets, no reply as yet, wots happening, Ron. mobi-07751743933

Stats uk.rec.skydiving (last 7 days)
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: uk.rec.skydiving Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 07:13:35 GMT ...

nabbed the sucker
Just so's you know, the 'usenet-discontinued' bloke used the same id to reply to another post.....on the uk.rec....he's one of them poms.

BPA membership fee
Time for a rant: OK, I haven't been jumping this year, so I didn't renew my membership with the BPA, however some mates of mine have decided to give a tandem a go and said I'd hav...

Room wanted
Does anybody have a cheap room to rent for 6 months somewhere reasonably close to Netheravon or Amesbury(within 15 miles if poss)? It is not for me, I am looking for somebody else (male skyd...

Silhoutte 170 for sale
PD Silhoutte 170 - in perfect shape, only 99 jumps, always packed indoors, still crispy, comes with S-links. Senseble offers, can e-mail with photos if interested. Reason f...

Portsmouth Spinnaker Tower BASE Jumped
Vicious rumour (the wife) tells me that today someone BASEjumped the new Spinnaker Tower here in Portsmouth. Does anyone know if it is true, and better still where we can download the ...

Sabre 120 STILL FOR SALE!!
Performance Designs - Sabre 120 =A3300ono 600 jumps, relined after 400 Colours are: purple-Pink-White-Blue-Blue-Blue-White-Pink-Purple http://www.ukfreefly.com/fo...

Want to jump
Ok, advice needed. I'd like to do a jump - doesn't matter if it's a tandem jump, as I'd like to experience the thing/fear. I'm 48 - do I need a medical I live in...

boing boing boing
Yay aff course starts tomorrow. Fear has somewhat been replaced by excitment. Could not be happier at this moment in time!

Page: 0  1

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2016