FAI Record Claim canceled
------------------------------------------------------ FAI has cancelled the following Class G (Parachuting) record claim : ====================================================== Claim ...

Power to the People
Well the general election is almost here and the politicians will soon be trying to con and brain wash us all. HAVE YOUR SAY Come to news:alt.politics.british and have your ...

STC Madness
Received the latest mag. First I'm devastated by the obituary of Pete Leighton-Woodruff. I hardly new him, but enjoyed a beer or two with him last year at Easter in Perris. And he's always...

Calling Nigel Holland
Nigel it is now time to put your hand in your own pocket and join the BPA, preferably before 1 April 2005 (how apt). I know this involves spending money, but it's kinda necessary, as your ar...

FS Suit for sale
Symbiosis FS (fast fall, lopo) suit for sale, very good condition. mega booties, (size 9) knee and elbow pads, high collar, leg and arm grips, jack knife pocket, navy blue with purple ...

Stats uk.rec.skydiving (last 7 days)
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: uk.rec.skydiving Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:32:38 GMT ...

world cup of canopy piloting final results
Hi All, Final Results: Open: 1st jonathan tagle 2nd jay moledski 3rd Shannon Pilcher Brits: 12th Brian Vacher 21st Chris Lynch 22nd Paul ...

girls pants wanted ... ;-)
Hey there, Due to being royally let down by one of the hopeless skydiving stuff manufacturers (won't name names but why are they all soooooooooooooooo slow !?) i am lacking ...

2nd World Cup of Canopy Piloting Results
Hi All, yesterday the distance and zone accuracy rounds were completed. Current standings Open: 1st Jonathon Tagle 2nd Shannon Pilcher 3rd JC Colc...

Sabre 150 For Sale
Sabre 150 for sale not a sabre2 but still a fantatsic canopy to fly and land. looking for about 400 ovno colours are black/blue/blue/black/orange/black/blue/blue/blac...

2nd World Cup of Canopy Piloting Speed Results
Hi All, End of Day One of the 2nd Canopy Piloting World Cup. Today was the speed event. Open Course (225feet 60 degree carving left and carving right, 5 foot entry gate...

Teardrop/BT50/Mayday7 - FOR SALE
Again, Trying to sell this rig for a small but fair price. To be honest I realise that the value is in the reserve only, (Mayday7 - approx 140sqft), but hey, give me a fair price ...

Sad News!
Sad news I am afraid, Jack Fowler died this morning in France. They are >hoping to fly him back to UK this week but will keep you all informed of funeral arrangements etc. If you know ...

rig for sale
Hello again. Second time lucky - I hope!!!!!! Harness/container - original 2-pin teardrop (size - medium - I'm 5ft9 and average build). Currently has in it a BT50 (yellow) a...

Stats uk.rec.skydiving (last 7 days)
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: uk.rec.skydiving Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:17:26 GMT ...

AFF February deal
Hi all!! hope its not too cold back home! nice and sunny here!! ;-) This is a blantant plug for our AFF february deal, 1235 euros, about 880 quid. You can also add your...

Rig for sale
Harness/container - original 2-pin teardrop (size - medium - I'm 5ft9 and average build). Currently has in it a BT50 (yellow) and a mayday-7 square reserve. The container will hold upto...

Can't we re-name this newsgroup...
....'miscellaneous items for sale'? This constant parade of unwanted crap is making uk.rec.skydiving look like a less colourful version of e-bay. I'm here for interesting stories fr...

Anyone after a DZ wagon?
I have an American dayvan with electric bed, aircon, cruise control etc etc for sale Email or call me for more info -- Skydive Zone Tel: 07000 FREEFALL 0870...

Video Editing Laptop. P4 3.4Ghz
I'm selling a fast, nearly new, Acer Laptop: P4 3.4Ghz, 1Gb RAM, 80Gb Hdd, 15.4" Widescreen, ATi Radeon 9700 64Mb, Firewire, TV out..etc etc etc. It Includes a a 3-YEAR Warrently Inc....

S Hilder
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/humber/4225547.stm Skydiver inquest date announced Stephen Hilder fell 13,000ft to his death when his parachute fa...

Looking for Tim Ragdale AKA Rags
Hi, I'm trying to track down an old friend who I haven't seen for around 10 years. Tim is very much into Skydiving and I'm hoping someone here may know his whereabouts. I think...

N Rogoff
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hereford/worcs/4227763.stm Man's 1m damages claim dismissed Nigel Rogoff suffered serious leg injuries in the incident ...

For sale Javelin NJ + reserve
Javelin 1994 black Tempo 120 Reserve No Jumps Will sell for silly money to pay for flight to california... All offers considered ??

Fury 220/Teardrop/Tempo170/Cypres for sale
For Sale: Teardrop Classic Jade/Purple, hip rings, hackey, harness med/lge, 200 jumps. Fury 220 Jade/purple stripes 200 jumps Tempo 170 0 jumps Expert Cypr...

Page: 0  1

2019
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2018