15 Oct 2003 19:10:08
Richard Yearsley
What's a 'display misfire'

Just having a read through the BPA minutes (yes, I'm that bored) and in the
incident/injury reports it says there have been six reports of 'display
misfires'. Surly if they were AAD misfires they would be in section vi with
the other AAD firings. Am I just being a bit slow or what?

Richard.

15 Oct 2003 18:13:51
hacienda24
Re: What's a 'display misfire'

basically it is when things go wrong.I.E. an off landing, or worse still
landing in the crowd.

17 Oct 2003 17:59:29
Paul
Re: What's a 'display misfire'

Some of my best displays were misfires!

"hacienda24" <hacienda24@btopenworld.com > wrote in message
> basically it is when things go wrong.I.E. an off landing, or worse still
> landing in the crowd.

17 Oct 2003 19:36:30
Richard Yearsley
Re: What's a 'display misfire'

Still, you have to admit it's a bit of an ambiguous term. 'Display
bugger-up' would be more obvious :-)

Richard

"Paul" <paulmoore7@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> Some of my best displays were misfires!
>
> "hacienda24" <hacienda24@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> > basically it is when things go wrong.I.E. an off landing, or worse still
> > landing in the crowd.

17 Oct 2003 22:31:15
Paul
Re: What's a 'display misfire'

Nah, some of our very best displays were complete cock ups!
The rest were just fuck ups.