16 Oct 2005 18:24:17
Andy
Tandem Instructor needed

After talking to Wild Geese Skydiving Centre today I offered to post this
here.

They have work for a Tandem Instructor from now until the end of the year
and beyond if wanted. They area Caravan operation and, from what I've
gathered, seem to have plenty of work available.

If anyone is interested or, you know of anyone that might be then please
pass this on to them.

Contact details for Wild Geese are:

Maggie - 028 29558609 / 07831 652612

Cheers

Andy

Skydive Zone
Tel: 07000 FREEFALL
Tel: 0870 2000 933
Tel: 0870 2000 944
Mob: 07832 348199
Fax: 0870 2000 955
jump@skydivezone.co.uk
www.skydivezone.co.uk

16 Oct 2005 19:16:42
Mick Cooper
Re: Tandem Instructor needed

"Andy" <andy@skydivezone.co.uk > wrote in message
> After talking to Wild Geese Skydiving Centre today I offered to post this
> here.
>
> They have work for a Tandem Instructor from now until the end of the year
> and beyond if wanted. They area Caravan operation and, from what I've
> gathered, seem to have plenty of work available.
>
> If anyone is interested or, you know of anyone that might be then please
> pass this on to them.
>
> Contact details for Wild Geese are:
>
> Maggie - 028 29558609 / 07831 652612
>
> Cheers