28 Oct 2003 03:58:02
wendyjmurray
Old White Parachute wanted

I want an old white parachute for an interior design scheme. Does
anyone have an old one lying around past is sell by date? So far I
found ex army ones reasonably priced but they only do them in green!
Something similar in white would be great.
Wendy

28 Oct 2003 12:00:20
Gary McGuinness
Re: Old White Parachute wanted

round or square ?
Gary

"wendyjmurray" <wendyjmurray@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> I want an old white parachute for an interior design scheme. Does
> anyone have an old one lying around past is sell by date? So far I
> found ex army ones reasonably priced but they only do them in green!
> Something similar in white would be great.
> Wendy

02 Nov 2003 19:42:16
Robert Charles Vince
Re: Old White Parachute wanted

The message <a26b23cc.0310280358.361cba6f@posting.google.com >
from wendyjmurray@hotmail.com (wendyjmurray) contains these words:

> I want an old white parachute for an interior design scheme. Does
> anyone have an old one lying around past is sell by date? So far I
> found ex army ones reasonably priced but they only do them in green!
> Something similar in white would be great.
> Wendy

I have an old T10A round reserve canopy which is white (or as white as
30 year old nylon can be).
Think I may have nicked a couple of lines off it when I needed some
strong cord!
I was going to flog it as a play canopy but if it's any use for your
purpose, make me an offer.

--
Bob Vince,the skydiving,hog riding grandad.