12 Sep 2006 06:38:12
magic
New UK POPS Record

POPS Big Way at Langar; New UK record--- check out details at
www.pops.org.uk Awesome weekend, great weather, fabulous people, big
planes, good food, magic music, bar, booze, blether,,,,,,,,,and of
course some brilliant skydiving!!!! big thanks to y`all, cya next
time! Ron ( fabulous, fit & forty++++) !!!

12 Sep 2006 12:28:57
Fi
Re: New UK POPS Record

Big congrats to all involved. It was great to see you get the record
you deserve so much. Extra congrats to Pete and Billy for all their
organising.
Fi x
magic wrote:
> POPS Big Way at Langar; New UK record--- check out details at
> www.pops.org.uk Awesome weekend, great weather, fabulous people, big
> planes, good food, magic music, bar, booze, blether,,,,,,,,,and of
> course some brilliant skydiving!!!! big thanks to y`all, cya next
> time! Ron ( fabulous, fit & forty++++) !!!

12 Sep 2006 12:49:48
lugnutes
Re: New UK POPS Record

On 12 Sep 2006 12:28:57 -0700, "Fi" <fiona@birnief.freeserve.co.uk >
wrote:

> Big congrats to all involved. It was great to see you get the record
> you deserve so much. Extra congrats to Pete and Billy for all their
> organising.

Yes, congrats to all involved ... except for the oversight. From the
web page:

"NOTE. At the time of writing (11/9/2006) we have not yet confirmed
all jumpers against the POPS roster."

Too bad that wasn't done _before_ the "record" was set, as all it
takes to void the record is a single jumper who thinks that merely
being over forty years old is all that's required.