29 Jan 2006 09:25:09
Lots of Skydiving Goodies!

Im cleaning out my closet! Lots of Skydiving Goodies for sale on ebay.
Look under the search word 'skydiving' or under username
'ukcameraflyer'

Brian Vacher

29 Jan 2006 22:59:44
Mick Cooper
Re: Lots of Skydiving Goodies!

<brianvacher@yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message
> Im cleaning out my closet! Lots of Skydiving Goodies for sale on ebay.
> Look under the search word 'skydiving' or under username
> 'ukcameraflyer'
>
> Brian Vacher

Give us a shout when you're doing your garage Brian.

I'm looking for a decent second hand petrol mower.

29 Jan 2006 16:30:13
cpives
Re: Lots of Skydiving Goodies!

We always wondered how you got your hair cut MIck.......

Mick Cooper wrote:
> <brianvacher@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Im cleaning out my closet! Lots of Skydiving Goodies for sale on ebay.
> > Look under the search word 'skydiving' or under username
> > 'ukcameraflyer'
> >
> > Brian Vacher
> >

> Give us a shout when you're doing your garage Brian.
>
> I'm looking for a decent second hand petrol mower.

30 Jan 2006 22:21:15

"cpives" <cpives2003@yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message
> We always wondered how you got your hair cut MIck.......

pot - kettle.........

31 Jan 2006 13:16:44
cpives
Re: Lots of Skydiving Goodies!

Everyone knows I just get my Mum to put a bowl over my head and cut
round it. People have said that maybe I should keep the bowl on my head
permenantly.