29 Oct 2003 17:49:48
Paul
Have Good Test for Delicious Skydivers Men!

Seen at rec.skydiving

What a girl!! Anyone want to send a reply and let us know the result?

Have Good Test for Delicious Skydivers Men!

PBSF-Professional Brazilian Skydiver Female, 49 years old, in good
shape, sexy and attractive with 3.913 jumps. Looking for a handsome
skydiver man for a good relationship. Must be tall and have good skill
in the sport. Honest, intelligent, romantic, polite, successful in
business, friendly, muscular and have a good education.

Like WPC, WAG, WFFC, US-Nationals, 333-Way, Demo, Wind Tunnel,
Boogies, Party at DZs, skydiving magazines, newspapers and videos....
and have a lot of friends at DZs!

Also, the candidate must know how to cook well and pack parachute!!!

Please, reply this message with your favorite skydiving picture to:
MeryRose@MeryRose.com. The best pictures will be published at my
beautiful personal WebSite, www.MeryRose.com. CHECK OUT!!!!!

See my picture: http://www.geocities.com/umendes/tiazinha.jpg

Blue skies!

Mery Rose
FAI E 611

29 Oct 2003 18:16:09
Nigel Holland
Re: Have Good Test for Delicious Skydivers Men!

She's older than my mum!!

Nigel

29 Oct 2003 20:09:46
Pat

Paul wrote:
> Seen at rec.skydiving
>
> What a girl!! Anyone want to send a reply and let us know the result?

> Have Good Test for Delicious Skydivers Men!
>
> PBSF-Professional Brazilian Skydiver Female, 49 years old, in good
> shape, sexy and attractive with 3.913 jumps. Looking for a handsome
> skydiver man for a good relationship. Must be tall and have good skill
> in the sport. Honest, intelligent, romantic, polite, successful in
> business, friendly, muscular and have a good education.
>
> Like WPC, WAG, WFFC, US-Nationals, 333-Way, Demo, Wind Tunnel,
> Boogies, Party at DZs, skydiving magazines, newspapers and videos....
> and have a lot of friends at DZs!

Well looking at her interests, I'd say Colin's got to be in with a good
chance if he invites her back to see his magazine collection.... ;)

Pat

30 Oct 2003 06:58:12
Colin Fitzmaurice
Re: Have Good Test for Delicious Skydivers Men!

In article <3fa01e8e$0$9467$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com >, Pat
<pat.kelly@dsl.pipex.com > writes
>Paul wrote:
>> Seen at rec.skydiving
>>
>> What a girl!! Anyone want to send a reply and let us know the result?

>> Have Good Test for Delicious Skydivers Men!
>>
>> PBSF-Professional Brazilian Skydiver Female, 49 years old, in good
>> shape, sexy and attractive with 3.913 jumps. Looking for a handsome
>> skydiver man for a good relationship. Must be tall and have good skill
>> in the sport. Honest, intelligent, romantic, polite, successful in
>> business, friendly, muscular and have a good education.
>>
>> Like WPC, WAG, WFFC, US-Nationals, 333-Way, Demo, Wind Tunnel,
>> Boogies, Party at DZs, skydiving magazines, newspapers and videos....
>> and have a lot of friends at DZs!
>>

>Well looking at her interests, I'd say Colin's got to be in with a good
>chance if he invites her back to see his magazine collection.... ;)
>
>Pat

Kyuk Kyuk Kyuk :)

BSBD

Colin Fitzmaurice http://www.theparachutecentre.com