21 Oct 2003 22:39:24
alexbusby
Canopy for sale

I have a Jonathan 150 for sale, 200 ono.

Colours are

(B)(B)(B)(B)(B)(B)(R)(W)(B)

It has about 900 jumps 500 that I have logged on it.

It has recently been relined by Brian Germain (they guy wot built it)

Its a good canpoy that flies well and would suit someone who wants to make
the transition to an eliptical without downsizing or forking out a fortune
on a new canopy.

If your interested drop me an email.(remove the obvious anti SPAM first)

Buzz

22 Oct 2003 01:17:51
Dave Littlewood
Re: Canopy for sale

"alexbusby" <alexSPAMbusby@t-online.de > wrote in message news:<bn45hr$8rh$04$2@news.t-online.com>...
>Its a good canpoy that flies well and would suit someone who wants to
make
> the transition to an eliptical without downsizing or forking out a fortune
> on a new canopy.

For those who are not sure what "downsizing" means, we have learnt in
the German newsgroup that it is equivalent to "Healthy shrinking".

Dave

23 Oct 2003 05:50:31
Simon
Re: Canopy for sale

I have a Sabre 120 for sale. Purple, Silver and Black. It has 300
jumps on it and I want 400.

Drop me an email.
Simon

25 Oct 2003 13:23:39
Skydivebaz
Re: Canopy for sale

Maybe if you sell it you can give me the last 80 you still owe me for it.

25 Oct 2003 16:52:00
alexbusby
Re: Canopy for sale

"Skydivebaz" <skydivebaz@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> Maybe if you sell it you can give me the last 80 you still owe me for it.

If I sell it I will.