21 Oct 2003 02:24:55
glenn
Camera recomendations?

Hi

I want to buy a really small camera for freeflying etc.

Anyone recommend any of the Sony PC or IP range?

Glenn

21 Oct 2003 22:26:24
Stuart Wilson
Re: Camera recomendations?

PC101 or PC105 will be best for skydiving. Avoid IP at all costs!

Stu

"glenn" <glenncoates@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I want to buy a really small camera for freeflying etc.
>
> Anyone recommend any of the Sony PC or IP range?
>

> Glenn

25 Nov 2003 23:43:11
ppmoto
Re: Camera recomendations?

The PC 105 is Very good.

"glenn" <glenncoates@yahoo.com > escribió en el mensaje
> Hi
>
> I want to buy a really small camera for freeflying etc.
>
> Anyone recommend any of the Sony PC or IP range?
>

> Glenn

07 Dec 2003 05:47:10
John Musgrave
Re: Camera recomendations?

I like the PC105 and use it for skydiving. I only have two complaints
about it. First the lanc port is on the right side of the camera so
if you mount the camera on the left of your helmet, its a pain to plug
in your CamEye (and you'll need a CamEye II, not the original)

Secondly the A/V output doesn't use the usual mini plug that previous
versions used. You have to use their special a/v output adapter
which makes it a pain to show quick previews after a dive.

Otherwise, its an excellent unit, especially at the price ($649 new)

My 2 cents

John "Doc" Musgrave