09 Sep 2006 03:04:11
falling janice
BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Hi girls and boys

I have just heard from a reliable source in the BPA that an advanced
instructor is under investigation for breaching BPA Operations manual
on a tandem course, dont really have all the info yet , but it would
appear those high up in BPA are trying to sweep this under the carpet.
The instuctor under investigation is one from Scotland , I dont have
his name yet , but I will keep you posted when I do

love and kisses janice xx

09 Sep 2006 22:13:50
Paul Moore
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

and what is the point of this...........??

"falling janice" <janice233@aol.com > wrote in message
> Hi girls and boys
>
> I have just heard from a reliable source in the BPA that an advanced
> instructor is under investigation for breaching BPA Operations manual
> on a tandem course, dont really have all the info yet , but it would
> appear those high up in BPA are trying to sweep this under the carpet.
> The instuctor under investigation is one from Scotland , I dont have
> his name yet , but I will keep you posted when I do
>
> love and kisses janice xx

11 Sep 2006 07:46:28
Mick Cooper

"Paul Moore" <PaulMoore@t-online.de > wrote in message
> and what is the point of this...........??

exactly!

its not as if we all didn't know that this sort of thing has been going on
for years.

its old news janice - save your tittle tattle for the DZ bar

11 Sep 2006 08:30:53
Jim White
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

> advanced instructor

> from Scotland

Not me, so that narrows it down a bit ( like around 50% )

11 Sep 2006 08:53:14
falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Well that remark is a bit rude, I am truely hurt

I personally think its terrible for the other people who turned up to
do the course and because they didnt have the paperwork were turned
away , but a blind eye was turned towards these people, as I said , I
dont know the peoples names or the full story yet, but I was sick
looking at the discussion about max tandem weight, so thought I would
move the forum onto a new topic.

Btw I dont drink, my last partner was an abusive alcoholic.

love and kisses janice xx

Mick Cooper wrote:

> "Paul Moore" <PaulMoore@t-online.de> wrote in message
> > and what is the point of this...........??
> >

> exactly!
>
> its not as if we all didn't know that this sort of thing has been going on
> for years.
>
> its old news janice - save your tittle tattle for the DZ bar

11 Sep 2006 09:06:00
Jim White

falling janice wrote:
> Well that remark is a bit rude, I am truely hurt

Was that for me ?

11 Sep 2006 18:04:46
Paul Moore
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Jim.......you????????.....narrow???????????? you've never been 'narrow'
Jim!!

;-))

"Jim White" <jcwhite526@hotmail.com > wrote in message

>> advanced instructor
>
>> from Scotland
>
> Not me, so that narrows it down a bit ( like around 50% )

11 Sep 2006 09:09:40
Jim White
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Cheers Paul .................. bloody squadies

11 Sep 2006 09:13:12
Jim White
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

didnt think you council chaps were allowed to read the " electronic
urinal " let alone post on it

;-)

11 Sep 2006 19:31:40
Paul Moore
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

I have'nt been called a squaddie for years Jim - even if 30 years in the
cake on Thursday !!...........as for not reading the news
well,................I've never been much of a one for conformity either.
Sometimes living abroad this is the only way to keep up with whats going on!

regards to all at St A.

> didnt think you council chaps were allowed to read the " electronic
> urinal " let alone post on it
>
> ;-)

11 Sep 2006 11:58:57
Alan Wilkinson
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Scotland/Advanced Instructor?

I'm in California right now, is it me? Am I in the shit? Will I just
stay here?

:o)

Paul Moore wrote:
> I have'nt been called a squaddie for years Jim - even if 30 years in the
> cake on Thursday !!...........as for not reading the news
> well,................I've never been much of a one for conformity either.
> Sometimes living abroad this is the only way to keep up with whats going on!
>
> regards to all at St A.
>

> "Jim White" <jcwhite526@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > didnt think you council chaps were allowed to read the " electronic
> > urinal " let alone post on it
> >
> > ;-)

11 Sep 2006 15:29:31
Pete Mac

falling janice wrote:
> but I was sick
> looking at the discussion about max tandem weight, so thought I would
> move the forum onto a new topic.

Sorry what was the prob about tan wt? Or do you mean tried of looking
at an old thread?

Pete Mac

11 Sep 2006 15:37:52
falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Are you hinting I have a large bottom???

A woman with a rounded figure has more to grip onto !!

love and kisses janice xx

Pete Mac wrote:

> falling janice wrote:
> > but I was sick
> > looking at the discussion about max tandem weight, so thought I would
> > move the forum onto a new topic.
>

> Sorry what was the prob about tan wt? Or do you mean tried of looking
> at an old thread?
>
> Pete Mac

11 Sep 2006 17:54:44
lugnutes
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

On 9 Sep 2006 03:04:11 -0700, "falling janice" <janice233@aol.com >
wrote:

> I have just heard from a reliable source in the BPA that an advanced
> instructor is under investigation for breaching BPA Operations manual
> on a tandem course, ...

_Every_ tandem instructor regularly breaches the ops manual. The
primary thing that tandem instructors care about is the money
involved, and to maximize same, they _have_ to occasionally overlook
the prescribed ops.

12 Sep 2006 06:35:37
Mick Cooper

"lugnutes" <dferree@privy.mulch > wrote in message
> On 9 Sep 2006 03:04:11 -0700, "falling janice" <janice233@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I have just heard from a reliable source in the BPA that an advanced
>> instructor is under investigation for breaching BPA Operations manual
>> on a tandem course, ...
>
> _Every_ tandem instructor regularly breaches the ops manual. The
> primary thing that tandem instructors care about is the money
> involved, and to maximize same, they _have_ to occasionally overlook
> the prescribed ops.

crap - as usual from you.

12 Sep 2006 01:44:26
falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

perhaps I didn't make the alligation clear.

The advanced instructor was not doing the course , he helped a tandem
BI get on his course by forgeing a BPA form 116 medical ( oops ).

I think the person involved is also meant to be on the BPA council
aswell , hmmmm????

Got to ask yourself , how did he manage to do the course without a
valid medical ?

Anyway I expect it will be swept under the BPA carpet as there are many
people involved and there would be many other peoples heads on the line
as the course took place in Northern Ireland.

love and kisses janice xx

Mick Cooper wrote:

> "lugnutes" <dferree@privy.mulch> wrote in message
> > On 9 Sep 2006 03:04:11 -0700, "falling janice" <janice233@aol.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I have just heard from a reliable source in the BPA that an advanced
> >> instructor is under investigation for breaching BPA Operations manual
> >> on a tandem course, ...
> >
> > _Every_ tandem instructor regularly breaches the ops manual. The
> > primary thing that tandem instructors care about is the money
> > involved, and to maximize same, they _have_ to occasionally overlook
> > the prescribed ops.
>
> crap - as usual from you.

12 Sep 2006 02:40:08
Jim White

falling janice wrote:
> perhaps I didn't make the alligation clear.
>
> The advanced instructor was not doing the course , he helped a tandem
> BI get on his course by forgeing a BPA form 116 medical ( oops ).
>
> I think the person involved is also meant to be on the BPA council
> aswell , hmmmm????
>
> Got to ask yourself , how did he manage to do the course without a
> valid medical ?
>
> Anyway I expect it will be swept under the BPA carpet as there are many
> people involved and there would be many other peoples heads on the line
> as the course took place in Northern Ireland.
>
> love and kisses janice xx

Hi Janice ( if thats your real name)

Your not helping yourself by posting on here as council refer to this
newsgroup as the "electronic urinal wall" and most claim not to read it
( Im sure they do though )

You ( or your informant ) have made a serious alligation and if
you/they feel that strongly then you/they should put it in writing.
Sent it to the council and it should then be investigated. Be aware
though if the chairman does not like what he reads then it will go no
further. BPA mail is sencored by the chairman, I know it happened to
me. Therefore you may want to send a copy to the CAA which might get
someones attention.

As for sweeping things under the BPA carpet. Well I have noticed it has
become a bit lumpy over the years.

Jim ( real name )

12 Sep 2006 10:44:08
falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

hi james xx

I get your drift but I am not here to flame anybody, I am just trying
to bring something to light and hopefully stop this from being swept
under the lumpy BPA carpet.

I personally dont care About what goes on north of the border or even
manchester for that matter,as it doesnt stop me from jumping. however
theres no smoke without fire.

I posted here to get peoples attention and get tounges wagging , it
seems I was wrong , perhaps the CAA will listen.

As for sending it in writing. perhaps I will , but whats the point if
it doesnt get past the chairman

I wonder what hitchen would say if he received a letter ?.

love and kisses janice xx ( real name )

Jim White wrote:

> falling janice wrote:
> > perhaps I didn't make the alligation clear.
> >
> > The advanced instructor was not doing the course , he helped a tandem
> > BI get on his course by forgeing a BPA form 116 medical ( oops ).
> >
> > I think the person involved is also meant to be on the BPA council
> > aswell , hmmmm????
> >
> > Got to ask yourself , how did he manage to do the course without a
> > valid medical ?
> >
> > Anyway I expect it will be swept under the BPA carpet as there are many
> > people involved and there would be many other peoples heads on the line
> > as the course took place in Northern Ireland.
> >
> > love and kisses janice xx
> >

> Hi Janice ( if thats your real name)
>
> Your not helping yourself by posting on here as council refer to this
> newsgroup as the "electronic urinal wall" and most claim not to read it
> ( Im sure they do though )
>
> You ( or your informant ) have made a serious alligation and if
> you/they feel that strongly then you/they should put it in writing.
> Sent it to the council and it should then be investigated. Be aware
> though if the chairman does not like what he reads then it will go no
> further. BPA mail is sencored by the chairman, I know it happened to
> me. Therefore you may want to send a copy to the CAA which might get
> someones attention.
>
> As for sweeping things under the BPA carpet. Well I have noticed it has
> become a bit lumpy over the years.
>
> Jim ( real name )

12 Sep 2006 10:49:56
Jim White
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

> As for sending it in writing. perhaps I will , but whats the point if
> it doesnt get past the chairman

Then exclude him and send it to everyone else on council or get your
CCI to bring it STC thats what its there for.
Jim

12 Sep 2006 19:57:25
Mick Cooper

>> As for sending it in writing. perhaps I will , but whats the point if
>> it doesnt get past the chairman
>>

> Then exclude him and send it to everyone else on council or get your
> CCI to bring it STC thats what its there for.
> Jim

Jim

whats the point?

The jobs for the boys brigade keep everything in house.

Its a bit like the qualifying jumps rule and drills routine

fine unless you happen to have connections to the boys at the top - if you
do - you can take a few years out and then go straight back into doing
tandems

because you have mates that will sign you up.

its the way the world turns

Mick

12 Sep 2006 20:07:28
Geordie Page
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Jim you know I read and also post on here

> falling janice wrote:
>> perhaps I didn't make the alligation clear.
>>
>> The advanced instructor was not doing the course , he helped a tandem
>> BI get on his course by forgeing a BPA form 116 medical ( oops ).
>>
>> I think the person involved is also meant to be on the BPA council
>> aswell , hmmmm????
>>
>> Got to ask yourself , how did he manage to do the course without a
>> valid medical ?
>>
>> Anyway I expect it will be swept under the BPA carpet as there are many
>> people involved and there would be many other peoples heads on the line
>> as the course took place in Northern Ireland.
>>
>> love and kisses janice xx
>>

> Hi Janice ( if thats your real name)
>
> Your not helping yourself by posting on here as council refer to this
> newsgroup as the "electronic urinal wall" and most claim not to read it
> ( Im sure they do though )
>
> You ( or your informant ) have made a serious alligation and if
> you/they feel that strongly then you/they should put it in writing.
> Sent it to the council and it should then be investigated. Be aware
> though if the chairman does not like what he reads then it will go no
> further. BPA mail is sencored by the chairman, I know it happened to
> me. Therefore you may want to send a copy to the CAA which might get
> someones attention.
>
> As for sweeping things under the BPA carpet. Well I have noticed it has
> become a bit lumpy over the years.
>
> Jim ( real name )

12 Sep 2006 21:54:47
Kevin
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

"Paul Moore" <PaulMoore@t-online.de > wrote in message
> and what is the point of this...........??

It's a troll, from someone with a bit too much time on their hands. Very
similar to a posting some time ago from "Blue Sky Sue",

Kev

> "falling janice" <janice233@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Hi girls and boys
>>
>> I have just heard from a reliable source in the BPA that an advanced
>> instructor is under investigation for breaching BPA Operations manual
>> on a tandem course, dont really have all the info yet , but it would
>> appear those high up in BPA are trying to sweep this under the carpet.
>> The instuctor under investigation is one from Scotland , I dont have
>> his name yet , but I will keep you posted when I do
>>
>> love and kisses janice xx

12 Sep 2006 14:20:59
lugnutes

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:54:47 +0100, "Kevin" <kevin@kev.in > wrote:

> > and what is the point of this...........??
> >
> It's a troll, from someone with a bit too much time on their hands. Very
> similar to a posting some time ago from "Blue Sky Sue",

She must be using Nigel Holland's computer too then ...

12 Sep 2006 14:30:07
falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

well kevin

If thats the best you can add to this discussion , its better you shut
up and leave.

Theres an old saying and it goes like this " it is better to be quiet
and be thought a fool , than open your mouth and be proved one"

I think that phrase was made just for you !

love and kisses janice xx

Kevin wrote:
> "Paul Moore" <PaulMoore@t-online.de> wrote in message
> > and what is the point of this...........??
> >
> It's a troll, from someone with a bit too much time on their hands. Very
> similar to a posting some time ago from "Blue Sky Sue",
>
> Kev
>

> > "falling janice" <janice233@aol.com> wrote in message
> >> Hi girls and boys
> >>
> >> I have just heard from a reliable source in the BPA that an advanced
> >> instructor is under investigation for breaching BPA Operations manual
> >> on a tandem course, dont really have all the info yet , but it would
> >> appear those high up in BPA are trying to sweep this under the carpet.
> >> The instuctor under investigation is one from Scotland , I dont have
> >> his name yet , but I will keep you posted when I do
> >>
> >> love and kisses janice xx

13 Sep 2006 00:16:25
Andy
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Hey,I'm 40 now!! Tell me who the guy that'll sort me a medical out for a
"wink, Wink", "say no more" is. A bung has to be cheaper than getting one
done properly eh? I hope it's the same one that I bought my ratings from, I
must be due some "bulk" discount by now??

Andy

13 Sep 2006 18:28:45
Paul Moore
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

I always knew you were a dodgy git Parkin................ :-)

"Andy" <andy@skydivezone.co.uk > wrote in message
> Hey,I'm 40 now!! Tell me who the guy that'll sort me a medical out for a
> "wink, Wink", "say no more" is. A bung has to be cheaper than getting one
> done properly eh? I hope it's the same one that I bought my ratings from,
> I must be due some "bulk" discount by now??
>
> Andy

13 Sep 2006 11:02:03
falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Hmmm !!!

Tougne and cheek come to mind along with a few verbal insults, I could
always throw them your way but I will take it in the manor it was
intended you cheeky little monkey

btw it was an avaition medical we are talking about not a self
declaration

love and kisses janice xx

Andy wrote:

> Hey,I'm 40 now!! Tell me who the guy that'll sort me a medical out for a
> "wink, Wink", "say no more" is. A bung has to be cheaper than getting one
> done properly eh? I hope it's the same one that I bought my ratings from, I
> must be due some "bulk" discount by now??
>
> Andy

13 Sep 2006 11:24:20
metal mickey
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Hello Alan

If you stay in the US then let us have your address and we will come
for a free holiday.

Sue

Alan Wilkinson wrote:
> Scotland/Advanced Instructor?
>
> I'm in California right now, is it me? Am I in the shit? Will I just
> stay here?
>
> :o)
>

> Paul Moore wrote:
> > I have'nt been called a squaddie for years Jim - even if 30 years in the
> > cake on Thursday !!...........as for not reading the news
> > well,................I've never been much of a one for conformity either.
> > Sometimes living abroad this is the only way to keep up with whats going on!
> >
> > regards to all at St A.
> >

> > "Jim White" <jcwhite526@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > didnt think you council chaps were allowed to read the " electronic
> > > urinal " let alone post on it
> > >
> > > ;-)

13 Sep 2006 22:05:14
Andy
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Janice, I'm a bit lost here. So you've stuck your head up and made an
allegation, not mentioned their name, your name or the name of the person
that told you, or indeed why you are telling us all. I'm not sure what you
wanted to gain from this. You obviously know that you won't get any respect
from anyone if you won't put you name to your post. I can understand that
the reason for this might be that you'll have made an enemy of whoever it is
that you are grassing but, why didn't you just grass them to the BPA instead
of telling a load of us that couldn't care less? So far the whole thing is a
made up story started by one person with a false name and no other names.
Were you just out to cause a bit of trouble? Were you on the course and
failed? Is the person a competitor, did he shag your missus?
So what's the score mate.

Btw, none of us think you are a chick so I'd give up on that one.

Anyway this has reminded me that I'm after my advanced rating. I'm willing
to pay up to 200 quid for it if any of you advanced instructors that are on
the take are interested.

Andy

13 Sep 2006 16:05:04
falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

hi andy

your reply is a bit agressive in its tone

I am not here to piss you off , but if it has then go elsewhere for an
argument, I dont need to start flame wars.

I tell you what , I have at least got toungnes wagging and if you
havent worked out who it is you must not know the advanced instructors
in Scotland , there isn't that many really.

If you are really stuck , ask trudy from the BPA who was on the course
in northern Ireland from Scotland. Your own nose and intelligence
should get you the correct answer.

I just want to see justice for those people who were sent away from the
course because they didnt have the correct paper work(cough! cough!) ,
but there was one person who slipped through because of a forged bpa
116 form, which they knew it was forged , so they cant say " I didnt
know ".I dont have anything against them personally.

Perhaps it is a bit petty and I should have had the correct paper work
but I was one of the BI's who was turned away , travel all the way to
NI to be sent home and it is also very upsetting to then find out that
another person was given preferential treatment and slipped through,
not to mention the jumps must have all beeen illegal and had no BPA
insurance cover.

But it is not in my intrests to give my name as hitchen and co would
mark me for the rest of my skydiving days and I still need to sit my
final.

just another lump under the BPA carpet as james would put it.and as
someone else put it , whats the point, if the boys all back each other
up, talk about a conspiricy theory. the BPA needs to be transparent on
this type of issue !!

This topic has obviously stirred something in you or why else would you
reply to the thread, btw Andy I promise you this, it is no made up
story, it is a fact and if any STC person wants to ask about it at the
next meeting feel free and remember to ask for the BPA form 116 from
every person on the Tandem course, back dated to coincide with the
course in Northern Ireland, you will find one forged or even lost.

love and kisses janice xx

Andy wrote:

> Janice, I'm a bit lost here. So you've stuck your head up and made an
> allegation, not mentioned their name, your name or the name of the person
> that told you, or indeed why you are telling us all. I'm not sure what you
> wanted to gain from this. You obviously know that you won't get any respect
> from anyone if you won't put you name to your post. I can understand that
> the reason for this might be that you'll have made an enemy of whoever it is
> that you are grassing but, why didn't you just grass them to the BPA instead
> of telling a load of us that couldn't care less? So far the whole thing is a
> made up story started by one person with a false name and no other names.
> Were you just out to cause a bit of trouble? Were you on the course and
> failed? Is the person a competitor, did he shag your missus?
> So what's the score mate.
>
> Btw, none of us think you are a chick so I'd give up on that one.
>
> Anyway this has reminded me that I'm after my advanced rating. I'm willing
> to pay up to 200 quid for it if any of you advanced instructors that are on
> the take are interested.
>
> Andy

13 Sep 2006 16:17:20
Alan Wilkinson
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Sue who?????

:o)

PS. point pf principal, if the 116 form was forged then the alledged TI
is not insured as his rating would be null and void, therefore, under
terms of BPA insurance that was quoted during the foreigners using
their own insurance issue, then no one else on that particular DZ would
be insured? Tricky one I think, none the less it should be taken
seriously, as it has to be signed by a CAA medical examiner, or a BPA
instructor who is also a doctor of medicine. So is this an issue of
forgery? Fraud? or really putting the BPA at risk of a massive
lawsuit???

Ok, back to the california sunshine! 100oF out here today!!!!

Adios all!

Alan

metal mickey wrote:
> Hello Alan
>
> If you stay in the US then let us have your address and we will come
> for a free holiday.
>
> Sue
>

> Alan Wilkinson wrote:
> > Scotland/Advanced Instructor?
> >
> > I'm in California right now, is it me? Am I in the shit? Will I just
> > stay here?
> >
> > :o)
> >

> > Paul Moore wrote:
> > > I have'nt been called a squaddie for years Jim - even if 30 years in the
> > > cake on Thursday !!...........as for not reading the news
> > > well,................I've never been much of a one for conformity either.
> > > Sometimes living abroad this is the only way to keep up with whats going on!
> > >
> > > regards to all at St A.
> > >

> > > "Jim White" <jcwhite526@hotmail.com> wrote in message

14 Sep 2006 11:37:07
Daviey Walker

falling janice wrote:
> Hmmm !!!
>
> Tougne and cheek come to mind along with a few verbal insults, I could
> always throw them your way but I will take it in the manor it was
> intended you cheeky little monkey
>
> btw it was an avaition medical we are talking about not a self
> declaration
>
> love and kisses janice xx

How does Nigel Holland feel about this issue? Considering your sharing
the same ip (195.93.21.134) surely you could ask him. Do you share a
house with him?

Does Nigel now want to be known as 'janice'?

14 Sep 2006 23:48:18
Andy
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

> your reply is a bit agressive in its tone

Sorry you feel that way. It's not meant to be, all I've done is ask you some
honest questions??

> I am not here to piss you off , but if it has then go elsewhere for an
> argument, I dont need to start flame wars.

I think yuo've already pissed people off by mentioning stuff that ought to
be reported. Also I wouldn't bother to argue with someone who is too scared
to post their name, what would be the point?

> I tell you what , I have at least got toungnes wagging and if you
> havent worked out who it is you must not know the advanced instructors
> in Scotland , there isn't that many really.

2, or 3 isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

> If you are really stuck , ask trudy from the BPA who was on the course
> in northern Ireland from Scotland. Your own nose and intelligence
> should get you the correct answer.

OK

> I just want to see justice for those people who were sent away from the
> course because they didnt have the correct paper work(cough! cough!) ,
> but there was one person who slipped through because of a forged bpa
> 116 form, which they knew it was forged , so they cant say " I didnt
> know ".I dont have anything against them personally.

OK mate, I'm with you on this one. But, if you want to see justice then why
don't you go throught he proper channels rather than gossiping about it
here. Your second post on this thread said that you didn't know the full
story or the names. It's always good the know the full story before you
start guessing or assuming. You then stated, in your first post that the BPa
were trying to cover it up, follewed by they will probably try to cover it
up, well which is it? You then stated that you only did it to get tongues
wagging (to start gossip). And finally that you hadn't bothered to submit
this complaint to the BPA because you assumed the John would bin it?

> Perhaps it is a bit petty and I should have had the correct paper work
> but I was one of the BI's who was turned away , travel all the way to
> NI to be sent home and it is also very upsetting to then find out that
> another person was given preferential treatment and slipped through,
> not to mention the jumps must have all beeen illegal and had no BPA
> insurance cover.

Well yes, yuo should hasve the correct paperwork. I guess that narrows it
down as to who you are. Unless 30 people got binned off the course?? I've
also noticed that you keep saying that it was all a cover up. If someone has
stamped and signed a med declaration then how would anyone know it to be
false??

> But it is not in my intrests to give my name as hitchen and co would
> mark me for the rest of my skydiving days and I still need to sit my
> final.

Don't think you need to give your name now do you. I'm sure it'll come out
sooner than you hoped for.

> just another lump under the BPA carpet as james would put it.and as
> someone else put it , whats the point, if the boys all back each other
> up, talk about a conspiricy theory. the BPA needs to be transparent on
> this type of issue !!

I agree completely mate. I would like to think that the BPA would take this
matter very seriously indeed. I'd be keen to hear from anyone that thinks
that they do actually cover things like this up??

> This topic has obviously stirred something in you or why else would you
> reply to the thread, btw Andy I promise you this, it is no made up
> story, it is a fact and if any STC person wants to ask about it at the
> next meeting feel free and remember to ask for the BPA form 116 from
> every person on the Tandem course, back dated to coincide with the
> course in Northern Ireland, you will find one forged or even lost.

Not really stirred anything in me mate but most people hate whiners. Had you
posted your findings here and done something about it as well then I'd have
a different opinion of you. But please read your posts and you'll see that
you've just come across as someone who is really bent out of shape about
this, done nothing about it, assumed that everyone in the BPA is a crook and
gone to great lengths to achieve what???? nothing really! At least if you'd
written to the BPA you could say that you had done so and that you'd been
told to f off or not replied to rather than assuming that John would ignore
the matter. Do you really know John that well that you can say he'd do this?

Had a little more thought gone into your protest and, had it been better
presented then I think you would have gained more support than you think.

Andy

> love and kisses janice xx
>

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Janice, I'm a bit lost here. So you've stuck your head up and made an
>> allegation, not mentioned their name, your name or the name of the person
>> that told you, or indeed why you are telling us all. I'm not sure what
>> you
>> wanted to gain from this. You obviously know that you won't get any
>> respect
>> from anyone if you won't put you name to your post. I can understand that
>> the reason for this might be that you'll have made an enemy of whoever it
>> is
>> that you are grassing but, why didn't you just grass them to the BPA
>> instead
>> of telling a load of us that couldn't care less? So far the whole thing
>> is a
>> made up story started by one person with a false name and no other names.
>> Were you just out to cause a bit of trouble? Were you on the course and
>> failed? Is the person a competitor, did he shag your missus?
>> So what's the score mate.
>>
>> Btw, none of us think you are a chick so I'd give up on that one.
>>
>> Anyway this has reminded me that I'm after my advanced rating. I'm
>> willing
>> to pay up to 200 quid for it if any of you advanced instructors that are
>> on
>> the take are interested.
>>
>> Andy

15 Sep 2006 07:29:22
Alan Wilkinson
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Advanced Instructors in Scotland? More than you think!

Bob Charters
Scotty Milne
John Horne
Jim White
Rob Noble-Nesbit
Alan Wilkinson
Karen Farr
Kieran Brady

PS who the f**k is Sue?

Back to the Sun, have fun y'all!!

15 Sep 2006 12:27:06
falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

I will give you a hint , its not the first seven

I dont know sue either ????

love and kisses janice xx

Alan Wilkinson wrote:

> Advanced Instructors in Scotland? More than you think!
>
> Bob Charters
> Scotty Milne
> John Horne
> Jim White
> Rob Noble-Nesbit
> Alan Wilkinson
> Karen Farr
> Kieran Brady
>
> PS who the f**k is Sue?
>
> Back to the Sun, have fun y'all!!

18 Sep 2006 07:47:55
Mick Cooper

"Alan Wilkinson" <Alan@skydivers.co.uk > wrote in message
> Advanced Instructors in Scotland? More than you think!
>
> Bob Charters
> Scotty Milne
> John Horne
> Jim White
> Rob Noble-Nesbit
> Alan Wilkinson
> Karen Farr
> Kieran Brady
>
> PS who the f**k is Sue?
>
> Back to the Sun, have fun y'all!!

shouldn't that have been

"Who the f*** is Alice?"

18 Sep 2006 10:32:19
Eric Hall
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Given that this allegation has been made, that is that Kieren Bradey used a
forged medical declaration, is the matter going to be investigated by STC.
If not, how does a BPA member such as myself ensure that it is?

How can STC investigate itself when it is made up of individuals that all
have a vested fiancial interest and are all mates with each other?

Geordie........you might like to help me out on this one.

Eric Hall

"Daviey Walker" <daviey.walker@virginREMOVE.network > wrote in message
> falling janice wrote:
>> Hmmm !!!
>>
>> Tougne and cheek come to mind along with a few verbal insults, I could
>> always throw them your way but I will take it in the manor it was
>> intended you cheeky little monkey
>>
>> btw it was an avaition medical we are talking about not a self
>> declaration
>>
>> love and kisses janice xx
>>

> How does Nigel Holland feel about this issue? Considering your sharing
> the same ip (195.93.21.134) surely you could ask him. Do you share a
> house with him?
>
> Does Nigel now want to be known as 'janice'?

falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

hi , let me try and explain.

The accused did not personally use the forged medical ,he aided another
Tandem BI from his centre to either forge one, as they did not have a
valid BPA116 aviation medical or he personally forged one to get him
through the course.

So it could be argued that: he and the tandem BI both breached the BPA
operations manual

If the Tandem instructor , as thats what he is now in the eyes of the
BPA , now has a valid BPA form 116 and it has been back dated to the
date of the course , it has been gotten by ill gains.

I would even go as far as to say if the form has been done by the BPA
medical doctor and has been back dated to coincide with the tandem
course , he too, has also breached BPA operations manual ( I am not
saying the doctor has done this ), but what ever doctor has done this
has also breached there BMC rules aswell , so they could also be struck
off the medical register.

I am trying to pre-empt the damage limitation exercise he will try to
do to cover his ass.

As for him getting away with it , you should ask your CCI to bring this
up at the STC.
God knows how many people he has tried to get there ratings from, this
should be retribution for them

dont let it go,

love and kisses janice xx

Eric Hall wrote:

> Given that this allegation has been made, that is that Kieren Bradey used a
> forged medical declaration, is the matter going to be investigated by STC.
> If not, how does a BPA member such as myself ensure that it is?
>
> How can STC investigate itself when it is made up of individuals that all
> have a vested fiancial interest and are all mates with each other?
>
> Geordie........you might like to help me out on this one.
>
> Eric Hall
>

> "Daviey Walker" <daviey.walker@virginREMOVE.network> wrote in message
> > falling janice wrote:
> >> Hmmm !!!
> >>
> >> Tougne and cheek come to mind along with a few verbal insults, I could
> >> always throw them your way but I will take it in the manor it was
> >> intended you cheeky little monkey
> >>
> >> btw it was an avaition medical we are talking about not a self
> >> declaration
> >>
> >> love and kisses janice xx
> >>

> > How does Nigel Holland feel about this issue? Considering your sharing
> > the same ip (195.93.21.134) surely you could ask him. Do you share a
> > house with him?
> >
> > Does Nigel now want to be known as 'janice'?

Andy
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Nige, you still seem to miss the point. Read your last post and you'll see
that it is all "ifs, maybe" and "might haves", see below.

> The accused did not personally use the forged medical ,he aided another
> Tandem BI from his centre to either forge one, as they did not have a
> valid BPA116 aviation medical or he personally forged one to get him
> through the course.

Well......which is it. You started the ball rolling mate but yuo don't seem
sure of the ACTUAL facts. This would be important in the event that the BPA
wished to act on YOUR infomation.

> So it could be argued that: he and the tandem BI both breached the BPA
> operations manual

OK

> If the Tandem instructor , as thats what he is now in the eyes of the
> BPA , now has a valid BPA form 116 and it has been back dated to the
> date of the course , it has been gotten by ill gains.

What do you mean "If"???? Don't you know? I thought you had this from "the
horses mouth".

> I would even go as far as to say if the form has been done by the BPA
> medical doctor and has been back dated to coincide with the tandem
> course , he too, has also breached BPA operations manual ( I am not
> saying the doctor has done this ), but what ever doctor has done this
> has also breached there BMC rules aswell , so they could also be struck
> off the medical register.

Again, it's all guess work, or at least it 's written that way.

> I am trying to pre-empt the damage limitation exercise he will try to
> do to cover his ass.

I'm not sure that anyone could cover their arse if they really have done
something so stupid as you claim that they have.

> As for him getting away with it , you should ask your CCI to bring this
> up at the STC.
> God knows how many people he has tried to get there ratings from, this
> should be retribution for them

So why don't you follow it up. Report it properly. I hear that John would
like nothing more than to hear form you with regards to your allegations.

I'm lost as to why it has taken you a week to actually name the person you
accuse. You clearly intended to all along so why not spit it all out via the
correct channels. Whatever the outcome you can then at least feel safe in
the knowledge that YOU did the right thing. The story is getting weaker and
thiner daily and this isn't the best way to get it out in the open mate, I'm
sure that you are aware of that. The person that you are accusing ought to
have the opportunity to defend themselves, as you would want if it were you
that was being accused. You could always call/email him and get his side of
the story.

BTW, I've never met the guy in my life!

> dont let it go,
>
> love and kisses janice xx
>

> Eric Hall wrote:
>
>> Given that this allegation has been made, that is that Kieren Bradey
>> used a
>> forged medical declaration, is the matter going to be investigated by
>> STC.
>> If not, how does a BPA member such as myself ensure that it is?
>>
>> How can STC investigate itself when it is made up of individuals that
>> all
>> have a vested fiancial interest and are all mates with each other?
>>
>> Geordie........you might like to help me out on this one.
>>
>> Eric Hall
>>

>> "Daviey Walker" <daviey.walker@virginREMOVE.network> wrote in message

>> > How does Nigel Holland feel about this issue? Considering your sharing
>> > the same ip (195.93.21.134) surely you could ask him. Do you share a
>> > house with him?
>> >
>> > Does Nigel now want to be known as 'janice'?
>>

>> --

falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

hi andy

dont you get it yet !!!

I cant openly attack these people, if they get off with this, my career
in the skydiving would most certainly go down the swany !!!!

If think about the course , who ran it , who was in charge of checking
the medicals of the attending TBI's, who else could get into bother for
not crossing the T's and dotting the I's so to speak

hitchen would have most certainly been there and these guys are close
mates, so it could be said hitchen may even try to help this instructor
hide this breach. As it does not show him in a good light for letting
this breach happen, not that he would have if he had known.

But damage limitation may be what they try to do.

I know they didnt have a valid bpa 116 form on the course , the
tandem instructor has not done any jumps since the course , however I
have been informed that the person now has a 116 form , but I dont know
if it coresponds with the date of the course but with the circle he
moves in within the BPA , he may have managed to pull a fast one, if he
hasnt then it may be curtains for him and the other Tandem instructor ,

I did get this info from the horses mouth , I would put my morgage on
this information , if I had one , being true and I am trying to out
this breach but all you want to do is say its all smoke and mirrors.
well look in the mirror and you will see the person trying to stop this
from going anywhere, namely you. If you dont know the guy then stop
mouthing off about my statement being untrue, every thing I have said
is true.

If you knew the man , you would know how deviouse he is and how he will
do anything to hold his position of power, I even heard recently he has
a private number plate , wait for it .............. K1 BPA (
hahahahaha) what an egotistical fool, but thats just a slight detour
from the fact he helped a TBI forge a BPA 116 form ( FACT ), he checked
all the attending TBI's medicals on that course, this is how he managed
to get his TBI through the course.

This is a very serious breach and if I thought I could openly do this I
would but as I stated earlier , my career in the skydiving would most
certainly go down the swany !!!!
This guy takes things personal and they have been many before me tried
to get him but because of his position within the BPA council it is
very hard , as they all stick together.

I urge you to talk about this at your DZ and ask your CCI to Bring it
up at STC
whats the worst that could happen , me being proved right or wrong !!

Love and kisses janice xx

Andy wrote:

> [...]
> have the opportunity to defend themselves, as you would want if it were you
> that was being accused. You could always call/email him and get his side of
> the story.
>
> BTW, I've never met the guy in my life!
>

> > dont let it go,
> >
> > love and kisses janice xx
> >

> > Eric Hall wrote:
> >
> >> Given that this allegation has been made, that is that Kieren Bradey
> >> used a
> >> forged medical declaration, is the matter going to be investigated by
> >> STC.
> >> If not, how does a BPA member such as myself ensure that it is?
> >>
> >> How can STC investigate itself when it is made up of individuals that
> >> all
> >> have a vested fiancial interest and are all mates with each other?
> >>
> >> Geordie........you might like to help me out on this one.

Andy
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

> dont you get it yet !!!
>
> I cant openly attack these people, if they get off with this, my career
> in the skydiving would most certainly go down the swany !!!!

I'm getting nowhere telling you that I don't agree that you'll be banned
from everywhere for reporting a wrong do-er so I won't bother anymore. If
you have convinced yourself that the whole world will be out to get you then
so be it but the word "paranoid" comes to mind

> If think about the course , who ran it , who was in charge of checking
> the medicals of the attending TBI's, who else could get into bother for
> not crossing the T's and dotting the I's so to speak
>
> hitchen would have most certainly been there and these guys are close
> mates, so it could be said hitchen may even try to help this instructor
> hide this breach. As it does not show him in a good light for letting
> this breach happen, not that he would have if he had known.

OK, let's just look at this for a moment. "would have most certainly" so
this is a guess?? "been there and these guys are close
> mates, so it could be said" Could it?? "hitchen may even try to help this
> instructor" MAY..MAY well for fucks sake man! did he or didn't he? He also
> MAY have murdered all of his family and he MAY have been a drug dealer.
> What is so hard to understand about your posts. They are just sketchy and
> none of them say anyone did anything.

> But damage limitation may be what they try to do.

Well I guess it may, but hey! that's just what I say!

> I know they didnt have a valid bpa 116 form on the course , the
> tandem instructor has not done any jumps since the course , however I
> have been informed that the person now has a 116 form , but I dont know
> if it coresponds with the date of the course but with the circle he
> moves in within the BPA , he may have managed to pull a fast one, if he
> hasnt then it may be curtains for him and the other Tandem instructor ,

Do you get paid for every use of the word "may" ?? You can't accuse anyone
of a crime based on the word "may". If, for example, I turned up on my BPA
Tandem instructors course with a medical form that I had stamped and signed
myself, let's face it, it is easy enough to obtain a stamp from a stationary
shop. How would you know that I'd faked it? Who is responsible for checking
the validity of doctors stamps (if that's what we are talking about, frankly
I'm lost because of your vagueness).

> I did get this info from the horses mouth , I would put my morgage on
> this information , if I had one , being true and I am trying to out
> this breach but all you want to do is say its all smoke and mirrors.
> well look in the mirror and you will see the person trying to stop this
> from going anywhere, namely you. If you dont know the guy then stop
> mouthing off about my statement being untrue, every thing I have said
> is true.

errr, right.......ok now I am sure that you are paranoid. Mate you have some
issues that you might want to get some help with. I'm sure that everything
you've said MAY well be true.

> If you knew the man , you would know how deviouse he is and how he will
> do anything to hold his position of power, I even heard recently he has
> a private number plate , wait for it .............. K1 BPA (
> hahahahaha) what an egotistical fool, but thats just a slight detour
> from the fact he helped a TBI forge a BPA 116 form ( FACT ), he checked
> all the attending TBI's medicals on that course, this is how he managed
> to get his TBI through the course.

ahhhh, so everyone with a private registration is a fool? That includes me
then, ha what a fool I am.

> This is a very serious breach and if I thought I could openly do this I
> would but as I stated earlier , my career in the skydiving would most
> certainly go down the swany !!!!
> This guy takes things personal and they have been many before me tried
> to get him but because of his position within the BPA council it is
> very hard , as they all stick together.

So, basically you are scared! Stop being a spineless coward, put up or shut
up! What a lame excuse. I've had a skydiving business for 10 years. Plenty
of people air their opinion here but most have the balls to sign their name.
How important is your "skydiving Career" that you can't. Big fish, small
pond???? Just how important are you?

> I urge you to talk about this at your DZ and ask your CCI to Bring it
> up at STC
> whats the worst that could happen , me being proved right or wrong !!

Naaaa, I now just think you are an idiot who can't get his story right. It's
changed several times since starting, written under a false name but on Nige
Hollands computer (according to another poster), lacks solid information or
evidence and is full of speculation. You should never play with the keyboard
when you come home from the pub!

You've done yourself no favours here apart from telling the whole world that
you are pissed off with a CCI, well, whoopee do!
You've completely lost my support and I won't be bothering my arse to read
this thread anymore so I'd move on with your life if I were you. It appears
that nobody else is interested either unless of course you are receiving
thousands of emails of support from other BPA members

I'm outta here

Andy

> [...]
>> like nothing more than to hear form you with regards to your allegations.
>>
>> I'm lost as to why it has taken you a week to actually name the person
>> you
>> accuse. You clearly intended to all along so why not spit it all out via
>> the
>> correct channels. Whatever the outcome you can then at least feel safe in
>> the knowledge that YOU did the right thing. The story is getting weaker
>> and
>> thiner daily and this isn't the best way to get it out in the open mate,
>> I'm
>> sure that you are aware of that. The person that you are accusing ought
>> have the opportunity to defend themselves, as you would want if it were
>> you
>> that was being accused. You could always call/email him and get his side

charles
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Andy & co

I feel for Janice

As an ex-Council member myself I would like to back Nige - every
contact I have had with him makes me believe he is an honest skydiver
who wants to progress the sport. He was that keen he even got onto
Council & did great work there (according to reports)

Whilst you are on Council you can become engulfed in information -
almost too much arrives each week in the post, so you end up paralysed
from being able to be pro-active in your workload

Very, very rarely you do come across a forbidden situation. I must say
that having worked with John & Tony at close quarters I would be amazed
if they have broken any rules themselves, but around them I suspected
rules have been broken. I am a big supporter of John & Tony: they have
done the sport a power of good & have great brains on them (but are
constricted about being allowed to use them). If Janice has the guts he
should reveal himself & place the accusation. I know what he is trying
to do by the method that he is utilising, but it is the wrong method.
Getting bitchy about it does no one any favours. A firm challenge,
however, does get the results

A strong chairman (& Chris Allen is a good one) would then call for an
Enquiry to be held. The Enquiry would be carried out by the past
chairmen of the BPA & knowing that lot - would be most thorough

There is a certain Scottish person who has very skillfully made threats
to me & I have been weak enough to back down. I knew that only I was
party to the threats, thus nothing could be proven if the person was
not to admit to it. OK, it is weak action from me, but I do not trust
this person & suspected that if it came down to a face off the decision
would be between two opposing people. I have the firm impression that
anyone who would make these threats would have no qualms about lying. I
also knew that causing more disruption on Council would not do the
sport any good: hence my ceasing to be a member of the BPA. If people
bully me then I do not have the heart to fight, I would prefer a much
easier life...

I believe his name has been mentioned on this N/G before

regards

charles ross

20 Sep 2006 10:09:47
falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

through all the mud you want andy , the fact remains he helped forge a
bpa 116 form which is a breach of the operations manual

love and kisses janice xx

Andy wrote:

> [...]
> >> like nothing more than to hear form you with regards to your allegations.
> >>
> >> I'm lost as to why it has taken you a week to actually name the person
> >> you
> >> accuse. You clearly intended to all along so why not spit it all out via
> >> the
> >> correct channels. Whatever the outcome you can then at least feel safe in
> >> the knowledge that YOU did the right thing. The story is getting weaker
> >> and
> >> thiner daily and this isn't the best way to get it out in the open mate,
> >> I'm
> >> sure that you are aware of that. The person that you are accusing ought
> >> have the opportunity to defend themselves, as you would want if it were
> >> you
> >> that was being accused. You could always call/email him and get his side

Kevin
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

"falling janice" <janice233@aol.com > wrote in message
SNIP

> I even heard recently he has
> a private number plate , wait for it .............. K1 BPA (
> hahahahaha)

ROFL!!

Oh well then - he must be guilty! Of what, I'm not sure, but that's
probably because I may be a fool - after all, you said so, or at least
suggested it...

Kevin

21 Sep 2006 06:19:52
falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

yes Kevin , you have confirmed that you are indeed a Fool !!, Just as
I suggested.

However your comments are welcome on the fact that he breached BPA ops,
not about his private reg.

love and kisses janice xx

Kevin wrote:

> "falling janice" <janice233@aol.com> wrote in message
> SNIP
>
> > I even heard recently he has
> > a private number plate , wait for it .............. K1 BPA (
> > hahahahaha)
>
> ROFL!!
>
> Oh well then - he must be guilty! Of what, I'm not sure, but that's
> probably because I may be a fool - after all, you said so, or at least
> suggested it...
>
> Kevin

21 Sep 2006 23:36:31
Kevin

> yes Kevin , you have confirmed that you are indeed a Fool !!, Just as
> I suggested.
>
> However your comments are welcome on the fact that he breached BPA ops,
> not about his private reg.

Yes, I'm a fool, and I'm happy that people have low expectations of me.
Anyway, on any breach of the ops manual, my comment is that you may be
right, but I have no respect for your opinion, in the way you presented it.

Even though you may be right, if you can't be arsed to do anything other
than throw muck, you're just not going to get support, even from an idiot
like me. Maybe keeping this thread active makes you feel good, so please
accept this posting as a donation to your wellbeing.

And, just to be clear, don't think I'm defending the individuals you're
upset about. Your insinuations aren't unfeasible, so if you've got facts -
you know the old "put up or shut up" thing...

Hugs and buttock fondles

Kev
PS Alan - I don't know who Sue or Metal Mickey is! I think they're
scottish, probably some cheeky mischief maker (;-P)

26 Sep 2006 02:59:18
falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

hi kevin xx

just to let you guys know that these individuals are to go before STC
this week and account for their actions.

all I can say is I hope STC do the right thing and not cock it up, if
as alan says,that everybody on the DZ wasn't insured due to this
fact.The words throw and book spring to mind.

I personally think it will be washed over but you got to fight to stop
this as it could end up costing someones life and everybody in the BPA.

btw kevin , its not meant to be personal , accept my apology, I know
you mean well, as do I.

luv and kisses janice xx

Kevin wrote:

> "falling janice" <janice233@aol.com> wrote in message
> > yes Kevin , you have confirmed that you are indeed a Fool !!, Just as
> > I suggested.
> >
> > However your comments are welcome on the fact that he breached BPA ops,
> > not about his private reg.
> >
> Yes, I'm a fool, and I'm happy that people have low expectations of me.
> Anyway, on any breach of the ops manual, my comment is that you may be
> right, but I have no respect for your opinion, in the way you presented it.
>
> Even though you may be right, if you can't be arsed to do anything other
> than throw muck, you're just not going to get support, even from an idiot
> like me. Maybe keeping this thread active makes you feel good, so please
> accept this posting as a donation to your wellbeing.
>
> And, just to be clear, don't think I'm defending the individuals you're
> upset about. Your insinuations aren't unfeasible, so if you've got facts -
> you know the old "put up or shut up" thing...
>
> Hugs and buttock fondles
>
> Kev
> PS Alan - I don't know who Sue or Metal Mickey is! I think they're
> scottish, probably some cheeky mischief maker (;-P)

26 Sep 2006 04:13:41
Jim White
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

> hi kevin xx
>
> just to let you guys know that these individuals are to go before STC
> this week and account for their actions.
>
> all I can say is I hope STC do the right thing and not cock it up, if
> as alan says,that everybody on the DZ wasn't insured due to this
> fact.The words throw and book spring to mind.
>
> I personally think it will be washed over but you got to fight to stop
> this as it could end up costing someones life and everybody in the BPA.

Hi Janice

I think you,ll find that STC can only suspend ratings etc, as we now
have a Tribunal System in place.
( BPA Ops Manual Sect 10 para 7.5 ) (BPA Form 256 )

Lets see if it works.

JIm

26 Sep 2006 09:45:23
Nigel Holland

lugnutes wrote:
> She must be using Nigel Holland's computer too then ...

If someones using my computer i'd like to know about it!

Not me i'm affraid, Jim White just told me about this, haven't been on
here for ages, there's not any pictures :-(

Nigel

26 Sep 2006 09:57:05
Nigel Holland
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

I've just read most of this and i don't have the foggiest idea what
forms are what,
I was on Comps Committee because i like Freeflying and Competitions, i
never got involved in any of the other stuff because the older people
argued enough for me to get involved too.

I've never been to Wild Geese either,

I think it's pretty funny that Andy is convinced it's me, and Charles,
thanks for the support, much appreciated, but as i said, it's not me.

Also this person types in a completely different way to me,

I use the Wireless and Bodyflight and Weston, would that have anything
to do with the IP address? I know mine is automaticlly assigned, i also
connect through AOL, would that have anything to do with it?

My Computer hasn't been working properly for a while and this is the
first time i've been online for ages.

Hope this helps?!

Nigel

26 Sep 2006 11:56:54
lugnutes
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

On 26 Sep 2006 09:45:23 -0700, "Nigel Holland" <hollandnigel@aol.com >
wrote:

>> She must be using Nigel Holland's computer too then ...
>
> If someones using my computer i'd like to know about it!

Same IP address in the headers.

26 Sep 2006 13:53:48
Nigel Holland
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Bizarre!
My IP Address is apparently 192.168.2.103
I've sent this using Firefox instead of AOL, I think AOL has it's own
IP address, i'm not sure though,

Nigel

lugnutes wrote:
> On 26 Sep 2006 09:45:23 -0700, "Nigel Holland" <hollandnigel@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> She must be using Nigel Holland's computer too then ...
> >
> > If someones using my computer i'd like to know about it!
>
> Same IP address in the headers.

27 Sep 2006 08:25:36
Phil Hartree
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

That is the IP address on the 'internal' side of your router.

It would be the IP address at the 'AOL' side of your router that appears
to be the same as Janice's, so it's likely the only link is that you
both use AOL as your ISP.

> Bizarre!
> My IP Address is apparently 192.168.2.103
> I've sent this using Firefox instead of AOL, I think AOL has it's own
> IP address, i'm not sure though,

Andy
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

So I got back from my holiday to an email from Janice

OHH ANDY , YOU ARE SO MASTERFULL WITH YOUR REPLIES

YOU MAKE ME SWOON (NOT )

DO THIS THREAD A FAVOUR AND FUCK OFF !!

JANICE

I can only assume from this childish remark that Janice is, in fact, a 3
year old. This clearly hasn't gone the way Janice wanted it to, never mind.
I also heard that Janice is being traced and may be called upon to answer
"her" claims.
You didn't ever need to make it personal Janice. Your reaction is a normal
one for someone unable to hold their own in this discussion. I'll hazard a
guess that you're also the type of person that thinks that girls are
impressed by boys who beat up other boys.

Here's a little story for you

In 1992 I travelled from Germany to Netheravon to attend my BPA PI's course
having worked at the Joint Services Parachute Centre (Lippspringe) since Feb
1990. When I got there I, along with all of the other candidates, got on
with prepping my lessons etc. On the first morning and, after the docs check
I was summoned by John Hitchen and informed that I was to be sent back to
Germany as, according to my logbook, I was 2 days short of 2 years in the
sport. I couldn't believe this and was pretty pissed off at the prospect of
not being able to complete the course that I'd worked so hard for. The CCI
at RAPA (my centre) was contacted during the day and informed of the
decision. While all of this was going on I was told to "carry on with the
course". How the hell I was supposed to concentrate when I knew that I was
being binned I don't know! In the end the military records keepers were
required to produce proof that I had, in fact, been taken on strength at the
JSPC (L) before the weekend, which meant that I was smack on the 2 years! I
wasn't to know that I was able to continue until AFTER I had given a lesson
in the afternoon.
Pissed off, yes. Bitter and twisted, no! The rules are there for a reason.
Did I call Hitch a liar and a crook? No! Why would I, he didn't want to bin
me and in the end didn't need to.

So, yes I've experienced some frustration in this sport too but I'm not
behaving like a child about it.

If all you have left is to email me with lines like that above then why
waste your time? Now you just seem even more pathetic than before.

You still seem to have forgotten that I actually agree with you in so far as
I don't agree that anyone ought to get away with fraud. The difference is
that I'd like to think I've got the bollocks to do something about it rather
than ignore it??

Andy

30 Sep 2006 09:15:53
Mick Cooper

> You still seem to have forgotten that I actually agree with you in so far
> as I don't agree that anyone ought to get away with fraud. The difference
> is that I'd like to think I've got the bollocks to do something about it
> rather than ignore it??
>
> Andy

Bit touchy there Andy

I thought you would have been used to being told to Fuck Off by women?

Its a bit sad that people can't put their names to anything on this NG

I've said before that this forum would gain more respecty and credibility
amongst the sports organisation - if it was controlled and you could only
log on with your name - or BPA number.

Then maybe people would be forced to be a bit more mature about the comments
they make (joking aside that is)

would the members take a bigger part then do you think - or would it shut
down all together, because people are too scared to speak their mind?

Mick

09 Oct 2006 02:49:13
PD
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

Hello falling janice

anyone who knows anything about the instructor in question will know
that this is a pack of lies as he is a stickler for the rules and
safety.

THIS IS A WITCH HUNT BY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

Regards PD
falling janice wrote:

> Hmmm !!!
>
> Tougne and cheek come to mind along with a few verbal insults, I could
> always throw them your way but I will take it in the manor it was
> intended you cheeky little monkey
>
> btw it was an avaition medical we are talking about not a self
> declaration
>
> love and kisses janice xx
>

> Andy wrote:
>
> > Hey,I'm 40 now!! Tell me who the guy that'll sort me a medical out for a
> > "wink, Wink", "say no more" is. A bung has to be cheaper than getting one
> > done properly eh? I hope it's the same one that I bought my ratings from, I
> > must be due some "bulk" discount by now??
> >
> > Andy

09 Oct 2006 18:21:44
lugnutes

On 9 Oct 2006 02:49:13 -0700, "PD" <paul@elmwoods.com > wrote:

> THIS IS A WITCH HUNT BY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

Those who are not liked in the sport usually deserve it.

11 Oct 2006 05:41:07
falling janice
Re: BPA Instructor Breached ops manual

why then because you know him personally , you must be correct , this
is a witch hunt!

if that is so, why was he at STC to defend his actions?

he did it, just ask anybody in his party who was there, hes even
bragged about it,

STC should have taken a statment from everybody in his group that was
there

I am still awaiting the STC minutes to see what happened, although I
suspect it will be under the lumpy BPA carpet.

love and kisses janice

PD wrote:

> Hello falling janice
>
> anyone who knows anything about the instructor in question will know
> that this is a pack of lies as he is a stickler for the rules and
> safety.
>
> THIS IS A WITCH HUNT BY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!
>
> Regards PD
> falling janice wrote:
>
> > Hmmm !!!
> >
> > Tougne and cheek come to mind along with a few verbal insults, I could
> > always throw them your way but I will take it in the manor it was
> > intended you cheeky little monkey
> >
> > btw it was an avaition medical we are talking about not a self
> > declaration
> >
> > love and kisses janice xx
> >

> > Andy wrote:
> >
> > > Hey,I'm 40 now!! Tell me who the guy that'll sort me a medical out for a
> > > "wink, Wink", "say no more" is. A bung has to be cheaper than getting one
> > > done properly eh? I hope it's the same one that I bought my ratings from, I
> > > must be due some "bulk" discount by now??
> > >
> > > Andy

13 Oct 2006 09:36:04

falling janice wrote:

> why then because you know him personally , you must be correct , this
> is a witch hunt!
>
> if that is so, why was he at STC to defend his actions?
>
> he did it, just ask anybody in his party who was there, hes even
> bragged about it,
>
> STC should have taken a statment from everybody in his group that was
> there
>
> I am still awaiting the STC minutes to see what happened, although I
> suspect it will be under the lumpy BPA carpet.
>

>From 28th September 2006 BPA STC minutes
(http://www.bpa.org.uk/forms/council/STC%20Minutes%20-%2028%20September%202006.doc):

Circulated to those present was a letter to the NCSO from Kieran Brady,
which had been received at the end of August, stating that a candidate
from Strathallan who attended the Tandem Course at Wild Geese in July
had obtained his Doctor's Certificate in Spain. This certificate was
accepted on the Course. However, Kieran was not aware that the
candidate had not obtained the certificate from the same source other
Tandem Instructors at Strathallan had. Because Kieran was unable to
confirm with the Doctor in Spain that he was the equivalent CAA type
Doctor, he did not permit the Tandem Instructor, who had been
successful in Northern Ireland, to carry out any Tandem Jumps until he
had obtained a UK CAA Doctor's certificate. This has now been carried
out. However, Kieran felt that the matter should be brought to STC's
attention, as the Instructor had completed the Course with the foreign
medical and he was not sure of its validity and he had therefore
requested that the candidate's rating be accepted.

Kieran advised those present that the Instructor had not made a Tandem
jump since his Tandem Instructor Course until this matter could be
clarified. He stated that he would not allow someone to jump unless he
was satisfied that they had all the correct paperwork.

The BPA requirements for a Tandem Parachute Instructor Medical
Certificate is that the form needs to be signed by medical practioner
who is a CAA Authorised Medical Examiner or Holder of the Diploma
Aviation Medical/Certificate Aviation Medical or BPA Instructor.

John Page said that if a Tandem Instructor turned up at his Centre with
a Tandem medical signed by a Doctor and stamped by a Doctor then he
said he would accept it. The Technical Officer commented that this is
exactly what happened on the Tandem Instructor Course and the only
reason Kieran had brought this matter to STC was that he was not able
to verify it personally.

The Committee felt that that Kieran had done absolutely the right thing
in bringing this matter to the attention of STC, as they believed that
he did need to have a UK authorised medical examiner stamp on it, which
he now has.

John Hitchen stated for the future he would like guidance as to what
happens if someone turns up with a foreign stamped Tandem medical.

Dr Carter advised those present that Dip. Aviat. Med. are issued by the
British Medical Association, therefore the same documents would not be
available from anywhere else. He stated that in principal, there was
no reason why a Doctor qualified to issue pilot medicals in another
country could not carry out Tandem medicals; the problem was knowing
that Doctor is qualified to do so.

Following some discussion, it was proposed by John Page and seconded by
Pete Sizer that the BPA Tandem Instructor rating of the Instructor
concerned be accepted.

Carried Unanimously