24 Oct 2005 13:59:02
Fiona
AGM rooms

I remember last year someone posting a link to a cheap hotel website that
block book rooms and therefore can get cheaper rates for the AGM than going
direct through the hotel. Anyone remember/know it?
Thanks,
Fi

24 Oct 2005 14:51:54
BigGuy
Re: AGM rooms

If you are hot you can stay at my place!

;-)

Fiona wrote:
> I remember last year someone posting a link to a cheap hotel website that
> block book rooms and therefore can get cheaper rates for the AGM than going
> direct through the hotel. Anyone remember/know it?
> Thanks,
> Fi

24 Oct 2005 14:59:25
8 Ball
Re: AGM rooms

All rooms are now fully booked apart from going through the hotel...i think
it used to be super breaks that did the deal but all rooms have now
gone...back to the So called discounted rooms through the BPA ....think its
about 84 for a double (Very discounted) hehehehe

"Fiona" <fiona@birnief.freeserve.co.uk > wrote in message
>I remember last year someone posting a link to a cheap hotel website that
>block book rooms and therefore can get cheaper rates for the AGM than going
>direct through the hotel. Anyone remember/know it?
> Thanks,
> Fi

24 Oct 2005 07:03:45
Nigel Holland
Re: AGM rooms

The BPA have reserved 90 rooms for the Friday night and 220 for the
Saturday.

Nigel

24 Oct 2005 16:16:08
Richard Head
Re: AGM rooms

8 Ball wrote:
> All rooms are now fully booked apart from going through the hotel...i think
> it used to be super breaks that did the deal but all rooms have now
> gone...back to the So called discounted rooms through the BPA ....think its
> about 84 for a double (Very discounted) hehehehe
>
> "Fiona" <fiona@birnief.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>I remember last year someone posting a link to a cheap hotel website that
>>block book rooms and therefore can get cheaper rates for the AGM than going
>>direct through the hotel. Anyone remember/know it?
>>Thanks,
>>Fi

What would happen if you just fell asleep while trying to keep warm in a
sleeping bag in a quiet space somewhere in a corridoor?

24 Oct 2005 16:29:57
BigGuy
Re: AGM rooms

you would have at least one eyebrow shaved off.

Richard Head wrote:
> 8 Ball wrote:
>
>> All rooms are now fully booked apart from going through the hotel...i
>> think it used to be super breaks that did the deal but all rooms have
>> now gone...back to the So called discounted rooms through the BPA
>> ....think its about 84 for a double (Very discounted) hehehehe
>>
>> "Fiona" <fiona@birnief.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>>> I remember last year someone posting a link to a cheap hotel website
>>> that block book rooms and therefore can get cheaper rates for the AGM
>>> than going direct through the hotel. Anyone remember/know it?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Fi
>>>

> What would happen if you just fell asleep while trying to keep warm in a
> sleeping bag in a quiet space somewhere in a corridoor?

28 Oct 2005 19:31:13
Gary McGuinness
Re: AGM rooms

http://www.superbreak.com/

"Fiona" <fiona@birnief.freeserve.co.uk > wrote in message
>I remember last year someone posting a link to a cheap hotel website that
>block book rooms and therefore can get cheaper rates for the AGM than going
>direct through the hotel. Anyone remember/know it?
> Thanks,
> Fi

28 Oct 2005 19:36:53
Gary McGuinness
Re: AGM rooms

why don't you just sleeping in your 'boxers' in the lobby (just like Nige
does :-)
It's cheaper.

Gary

"Nigel Holland" <hollandnigel@aol.com > wrote in message
> The BPA have reserved 90 rooms for the Friday night and 220 for the
> Saturday.
>
> Nigel

28 Oct 2005 19:53:15
Gary McGuinness
Re: AGM rooms

they release rooms periodically (superbreaks), so there may be a chance of
some coming up, shortly, you never know.

Gary

"BigGuy" <BigGuy@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> you would have at least one eyebrow shaved off.
>
> Richard Head wrote:
>> 8 Ball wrote:
>>
>>> All rooms are now fully booked apart from going through the hotel...i
>>> think it used to be super breaks that did the deal but all rooms have
>>> now gone...back to the So called discounted rooms through the BPA
>>> ....think its about 84 for a double (Very discounted) hehehehe
>>>
>>> "Fiona" <fiona@birnief.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

>> What would happen if you just fell asleep while trying to keep warm in a
>> sleeping bag in a quiet space somewhere in a corridoor?

28 Oct 2005 20:58:21
Colin Fitzmaurice
Re: AGM rooms

In article <1130526186.13dbfc0081cdc9ef9318bbc5a8ce56e7@teranews >, Gary
McGuinness <NOSPAMgary@surfteam.co.ukNOSPAM > writes
>they release rooms periodically (superbreaks), so there may be a chance of
>some coming up, shortly, you never know.
>
>Gary

They won't let you book a single this year. I guess they got wise to
that particular scam :)

Colin Fitzmaurice http://www.theparachutecentre.com
The Parachute Centre
Tilstock Airfield
Whitchurch
Shropshire SY13 2HA
UK

+44 1948 841111

28 Oct 2005 22:37:23
Bryan
Re: AGM rooms

You boring bugger Colin - Come back off your Hols on a Friday night and go
straight on to uk.rec !!!!!!!!!!

"Colin Fitzmaurice" <colin@tilstock.demon.co.uk > wrote in message
> In article <1130526186.13dbfc0081cdc9ef9318bbc5a8ce56e7@teranews>, Gary
> McGuinness <NOSPAMgary@surfteam.co.ukNOSPAM> writes
>>they release rooms periodically (superbreaks), so there may be a chance of
>>some coming up, shortly, you never know.
>>
>>Gary
>
> They won't let you book a single this year. I guess they got wise to
> that particular scam :)
>

> Colin Fitzmaurice http://www.theparachutecentre.com
> The Parachute Centre
> Tilstock Airfield
> Whitchurch
> Shropshire SY13 2HA
> UK
>
> +44 1948 841111

29 Oct 2005 08:18:19
Colin Fitzmaurice
Re: AGM rooms

In article <dju5n1$8ju$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk >, Bryan <heddwynnNO@SPAM.?.
hotmail.com > writes
>You boring bugger Colin - Come back off your Hols on a Friday night and go
>straight on to uk.rec !!!!!!!!!!

I have to know if they're talking about me or I'll get paranoid :)

Colin Fitzmaurice http://www.theparachutecentre.com
The Parachute Centre
Tilstock Airfield
Whitchurch
Shropshire SY13 2HA
UK

+44 1948 841111

30 Oct 2005 12:48:08
Fiona
Re: AGM rooms

Thank you Gary.
BigGuy - thank for such a kind and selfless offer - but I'm married. Shame
eh?
Fi