22 Oct 2003 14:07:36
FP
2 arrested in UK

ARRESTS OVER SKYDIVER

Two people have been arrested in connection with the death of skydiver
Stephen Hilder, Humberside police have said.
Mr Hilder, 20, plunged to his death at Hibaldstow Airfield in north
Lincolnshire on July 4.

The two men arrested on suspicion of murder are both in their 20s and have
been taken to separate police stations in the Humberside Police area to be
interviewed.

A police spokesman said: "Inquiries are ongoing and Humberside Police are
appealing for anyone who knows anything about the incidents surrounding
Stephen's death to contact them."

begin 666 x.gif
J1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``````/___R'Y! $```$`+ `````!``$```(!3 `[
`
end

22 Oct 2003 15:18:44
Fiona Birnie
Re: 2 arrested in UK

It actually 2 men and they are being questioned at separate police stations
but that;s all the details they seem to have released so far.
Lets hope its them and we can all breathe easy again.
Fiona
"FP" <NoOne@test.com > wrote in message
> ARRESTS OVER SKYDIVER
>
> Two people have been arrested in connection with the death of skydiver
> Stephen Hilder, Humberside police have said.
> Mr Hilder, 20, plunged to his death at Hibaldstow Airfield in north
> Lincolnshire on July 4.
>

> The two men arrested on suspicion of murder are both in their 20s and have
> been taken to separate police stations in the Humberside Police area to be
> interviewed.
>
> A police spokesman said: "Inquiries are ongoing and Humberside Police are
> appealing for anyone who knows anything about the incidents surrounding
> Stephen's death to contact them."

23 Oct 2003 02:15:35
Pete
Re: 2 arrested in UK

Just seen the SUN paper... Just quick glace - it appears the other 2 guys
who have been arrested were in the 3-way formation and these 2 carried the
coffin at his funeral!!!

*NOTE* I read it so quick - I might be wrong!

"Fiona Birnie" <Fiona@browney.freeserve.co.uk > wrote in message
> It actually 2 men and they are being questioned at separate police
stations
> but that;s all the details they seem to have released so far.
> Lets hope its them and we can all breathe easy again.
> Fiona
> "FP" <NoOne@test.com> wrote in message
> > ARRESTS OVER SKYDIVER
> >
> > Two people have been arrested in connection with the death of skydiver
> > Stephen Hilder, Humberside police have said.
> > Mr Hilder, 20, plunged to his death at Hibaldstow Airfield in north
> > Lincolnshire on July 4.
> >

> > The two men arrested on suspicion of murder are both in their 20s and
have
> > been taken to separate police stations in the Humberside Police area to
be
> > interviewed.
> >
> > A police spokesman said: "Inquiries are ongoing and Humberside Police
are
> > appealing for anyone who knows anything about the incidents surrounding
> > Stephen's death to contact them."

23 Oct 2003 04:48:19
Wayne
Re: 2 arrested in UK

sounds about right

and apparently there only 19 ..

27 Oct 2003 06:01:39
sue
Re: 2 arrested in UK

they are inicent untill proven guilty.

But the police are investigating into his love life at the minute they
think that may of been the motive behind the killing either a love
triangle or homosexual.
This is only what ive heard on the news mind I dont know if its true
though would be interesting to hear the result i think and aome sort
of condolance for the families and these lads if they are inicent.

27 Oct 2003 20:13:13
RG
Re: 2 arrested in UK

sue <suebailey201@ntlworld.com > tried to enlighten as follows:

> they are inicent untill proven guilty.
>
> But the police are investigating into his love life at the minute they
> think that may of been the motive behind the killing either a love
> triangle or homosexual.
> This is only what ive heard on the news mind I dont know if its true
> though would be interesting to hear the result i think and aome sort
> of condolance for the families and these lads if they are inicent.

Perhaps before you start wasting your time trying to waffle on about
important things, you should concentrate on getting some primary level
spelling and grammar tuition.

RG

29 Oct 2003 02:41:41
Craig Bassindale
Re: 2 arrested in UK

as Andy said , go back under you rock.

The last post said quite right then started on about them being
homosexuals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go away you sad people.

PC Mitchell a man and jumper to surpass most will get there, it's not
coronation street but peoples lives so hold out on your judgment.

Andy, thank you for being a real human.

Not a sad case.

Oh and yes the Police will be reading every thread inhere?

28 Oct 2003 03:56:04
sue
Re: 2 arrested in UK

Hey before you start on my spelling i'm dyslexic.

And secondly I didnt say they were homosexual I said they were
investigating his love life cos they are! So dont read to deep into
posts and pick out what you want; read what they say and take it all
in.

If you have a problem with what i'm saying then come and see me ill
gladly met you, and ill bring the artical that said thats what they
were investigating to.

I never knew any of the ppl involved so i dont make judgments on them
I was stating news facts not speculation, so dont you make judgments
on me unless its face to face!!!

28 Oct 2003 05:45:20
Wayne No Nickname
Re: 2 arrested in UK

Before you jump on people?s backs,

Some people don't command excellent university level English
Just because some people actually have mild dyslexia doesn't mean they
can't express their views or add to a conversation

I suggest you try and find out what was being said and the way it was
being said, before you incorrectly judge a statement in future.

28 Oct 2003 05:48:37
Wayne No Nickname
Re: 2 arrested in UK

and eat a slice of stfu pie

28 Oct 2003 15:29:35
RG
Re: 2 arrested in UK

Dyslexia is certainly an unfortunate condition and the opinions of those who
suffer it have every right to be aired, of course.

What's reprehensible, however, is the reiteration of unsubstantiated tabloid
twaddle in a matter where the sensitivities of friends and family are likely
to be affected. It's all very well complaining about what the pond-life
journalists feed on but simply ridiculous to then spread their usually ill
informed and sensationalist conjecture further, in a forum that these
professional incompetents probably use for inspiration.

The only person(s) who really need comment (a.s.a.p. to the Police) on the
subject of Steven's death is/are the miscreant(s) who murdered him.

What does stfu mean?

RG

> Before you jump on people?s backs,
>
> Some people don't command excellent university level English
> Just because some people actually have mild dyslexia doesn't mean they
> can't express their views or add to a conversation
>
> I suggest you try and find out what was being said and the way it was
> being said, before you incorrectly judge a statement in future.

> and eat a slice of stfu pie

28 Oct 2003 09:00:21
No_Spam
Re: 2 arrested in UK

Judging by your sudden appearance on this newsgroup and the nature of
your postings......tell us all just before you crawl back under that
rock - what tabloid do you work for ?

all be warned

suebailey201@ntlworld.com (sue) wrote in message news:<67decdc5.0310280356.6d4fd32b@posting.google.com >...
> Hey before you start on my spelling i'm dyslexic.
>
> And secondly I didnt say they were homosexual I said they were
> investigating his love life cos they are! So dont read to deep into
> posts and pick out what you want; read what they say and take it all
> in.
>
> If you have a problem with what i'm saying then come and see me ill
> gladly met you, and ill bring the artical that said thats what they
> were investigating to.
>
> I never knew any of the ppl involved so i dont make judgments on them
> I was stating news facts not speculation, so dont you make judgments
> on me unless its face to face!!!

28 Oct 2003 17:08:30
Ron Luke
Re: 2 arrested in UK

"RG" <codswallop@rubbishaddress.com > wrote in message

> Dyslexia is certainly an unfortunate condition and the opinions of those
who
> suffer it have every right to be aired, of course.
>
> What's reprehensible, however, is the reiteration of unsubstantiated
tabloid
> twaddle in a matter where the sensitivities of friends and family are
likely
> to be affected. It's all very well complaining about what the pond-life
> journalists feed on but simply ridiculous to then spread their usually ill
> informed and sensationalist conjecture further, in a forum that these
> professional incompetents probably use for inspiration.
>
> The only person(s) who really need comment (a.s.a.p. to the Police) on the
> subject of Steven's death is/are the miscreant(s) who murdered him.
>
> What does stfu mean?

Shut the fuck up

(I suspect)

Hope this helps,
Ron Luke

28 Oct 2003 17:06:48
Jump Monkey
Re: 2 arrested in UK

that wasn't directed at you by the way

ask around if your unsure i'd rather not post the meaning here

31 Oct 2003 18:30:16
Keith Hoy
Re: 2 arrested in UK

"sue" <suebailey201@ntlworld.com > wrote in message
> Hey before you start on my spelling i'm dyslexic.

I had you down as German.