12 Oct 2005 20:42:55
philcollett
2K Composites

Fantastic service, sales and after sales any one looking to buy new camera
gear buy from them asap

12 Oct 2005 21:02:06
Rob
Re: 2K Composites

"philcollett" wrote in message
> Fantastic service, sales and after sales any one looking to buy new camera
> gear buy from them asap

I bought a bonehead and a d-box i only have to change the box if i change
the camera and the two cost less than 2k
And bonehead are a cool company. very helpful
Rob

13 Oct 2005 13:32:04
Gary McGuinness
Re: 2K Composites

I've just been to Sainsbury and they had everything I wanted.

Fantastic service, sales and after sales any one looking to food and
household goods.

Highly recommended.

Gary

"philcollett" <phil.collett1@ntlworld.com > wrote in message
> Fantastic service, sales and after sales any one looking to buy new camera
> gear buy from them asap

14 Oct 2005 00:55:10
Rob
Re: 2K Composites

"Gary McGuinness" wrote in message ...
> I've just been to Sainsbury and they had everything I wanted.
>
> Fantastic service, sales and after sales any one looking to food and
> household goods.
>
> Highly recommended.
>
> Gary

I prefer adsa myself
Rob

We get so caught up in moaning about bad service that we never say when we
get good service.

But saying how good Sainsbury's are is kinda off topic. unless of course
they have a skydiving section I have missed??

But the bit about run out and but stuff of them a.s.a.p was a bit over the
top

14 Oct 2005 19:09:30
Gary McGuinness
Re: 2K Composites

I suppose you are right about good service, but it seems this newsgroup is
kinda full of rubbish.
First jumps stories, dross, thank you s, back-stabbing, more thank you s, I
failed level 5 aff, and then more than you s.
Skydiving publications have similar guidelines.

It's best if the news group is full of education, information and a few
funnies.

The rest just puts people off from viewing, and as I've said before 90% of
the knowledge on this ng is in the hands of about 10% of it's participants,
and they can quickly be put off by the amount of rubbish on here.

Gary

"Rob" <Rob@nospam.com > wrote in message
> "Gary McGuinness" wrote in message ...
>> I've just been to Sainsbury and they had everything I wanted.
>>
>> Fantastic service, sales and after sales any one looking to food and
>> household goods.
>>
>> Highly recommended.
>>
>> Gary
>
> I prefer adsa myself
> Rob
>
> We get so caught up in moaning about bad service that we never say when we
> get good service.
>
> But saying how good Sainsbury's are is kinda off topic. unless of course
> they have a skydiving section I have missed??
>
> But the bit about run out and but stuff of them a.s.a.p was a bit over the
> top

14 Oct 2005 18:44:03
Rob
Re: 2K Composites

"Gary McGuinness" wrote in message
>I suppose you are right about good service, but it seems this newsgroup is
>kinda full of rubbish.
> First jumps stories, dross, thank you s, back-stabbing, more thank you s,
> I failed level 5 aff, and then more than you s.
> Skydiving publications have similar guidelines.
>
> It's best if the news group is full of education, information and a few
> funnies.
>
> The rest just puts people off from viewing, and as I've said before 90% of
> the knowledge on this ng is in the hands of about 10% of it's
> participants, and they can quickly be put off by the amount of rubbish on
> here.
>
> Gary

God forgive me for saying this but I agree :o)
but if it wasn't for the stories you mentioned (and dont forget the for
sales) there would be very little on here. But the fear that it might end up
like rec.skydiving has never really materialised.

Rob

14 Oct 2005 19:17:37
Mick Cooper
Re: 2K Composites

"Gary McGuinness" <NOSPAMgary@surfteam.co.ukNOSPAM > wrote in message
>I suppose you are right about good service, but it seems this newsgroup is
>kinda full of rubbish.
> First jumps stories, dross, thank you s, back-stabbing, more thank you s,
> I failed level 5 aff, and then more than you s.
> Skydiving publications have similar guidelines.
>
> It's best if the news group is full of education, information and a few
> funnies.
>
> The rest just puts people off from viewing, and as I've said before 90% of
> the knowledge on this ng is in the hands of about 10% of it's
> participants, and they can quickly be put off by the amount of rubbish on
> here.
>
> Gary

So where do we find the top quality content that you provide Gary?

:o)

here is some vaguely interesting stuff for you and the rest of the troops to
look at and learn from

http://www.para-net.org/paramag/archives/directlive/direct221/qt.html

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/canopydeploy.html

I believe the skyvan link has been tossed around on dropzone.com

both links serve to prove that there is always something to learn from other
peoples mistakes or misfortunes

Mick

17 Oct 2005 07:04:18
Pablo
Re: 2K Composites

Educate us then please Gary.

Cheers

Pabs

PS Leave the funnies to others though. ;o)

20 Oct 2005 01:00:35
Mandy Chowe
Re: 2K Composites

Gary McGuinness wrote:
> I suppose you are right about good service, but it seems this newsgroup is
> kinda full of rubbish.
> First jumps stories, dross, thank you s, back-stabbing, more thank you s, I
> failed level 5 aff, and then more than you s.
> Skydiving publications have similar guidelines.
>
> It's best if the news group is full of education, information and a few
> funnies.
>
> The rest just puts people off from viewing, and as I've said before 90% of
> the knowledge on this ng is in the hands of about 10% of it's participants,
> and they can quickly be put off by the amount of rubbish on here.
>
> Gary

Gary, you fool.

What did you just post then if it wasnt a load of crap??? A paragraph
of shite. The knowledge is in 10% of its participants? Obviously you're
not including yourself in that quota, you fuckin twat.

Now fuck off and go and play with yourself in the corner.

22 Oct 2005 00:13:15
Rob
Re: 2K Composites

"Mandy Chowe" wrote in message

> Gary, you fool.
>
> What did you just post then if it wasnt a load of crap??? A paragraph
> of shite. The knowledge is in 10% of its participants? Obviously you're
> not including yourself in that quota, you fuckin twat.
>
> Now fuck off and go and play with yourself in the corner.

I think he may of been talking about the drivel you just spouted...
and the point to that personal attack was??

Rob

22 Oct 2005 00:13:15
Rob
Re: 2K Composites

"Mandy Chowe" wrote in message

> Gary, you fool.
>
> What did you just post then if it wasnt a load of crap??? A paragraph
> of shite. The knowledge is in 10% of its participants? Obviously you're
> not including yourself in that quota, you fuckin twat.
>
> Now fuck off and go and play with yourself in the corner.

I think he may of been talking about the drivel you just spouted...
and the point to that personal attack was??

Rob

22 Oct 2005 00:14:27
Rob
Re: 2K Composites

"Mandy Chowe" wrote in message

> Gary, you fool.
>
> What did you just post then if it wasnt a load of crap??? A paragraph
> of shite. The knowledge is in 10% of its participants? Obviously you're
> not including yourself in that quota, you fuckin twat.
>
> Now fuck off and go and play with yourself in the corner.

I think he may of been talking about the drivel you just spouted...
and the point to that personal attack was??

Rob

22 Oct 2005 02:21:17
Bryan
Re: 2K Composites

Rob - I think you have just come in from the pub and don't know what your
saying
"Rob" <Rob@nospam.com > wrote in message >
> I think he may of been talking about the drivel you just spouted...
> and the point to that personal attack was??
>
> Rob

22 Oct 2005 12:23:40
Rob
Re: 2K Composites

"Bryan" wrote in message
> Rob - I think you have just come in from the pub and don't know what your
> saying

What gave it away the fact i posted it 3 times? :o)
Rob