23 Dec 2003 20:34:14
Tricky
Vobster Over Xmas

Hi Guys,

Anybody off to Vobster btween Xmas and New year? If so, I need a buddy and
would like to get some diving in before the beginning of next season (read:
January!).

I'll happily supply enough funds to cover bacon sarnies and cups of tea!

Scubatricky

24 Dec 2003 00:30:41
Bardo
Re: Vobster Over Xmas

"Tricky" <scubatricky@nospamyahoo.co.uk > wrote in message
> Hi Guys,
>
> Anybody off to Vobster btween Xmas and New year? If so, I need a buddy and
> would like to get some diving in before the beginning of next season
(read:
> January!).
>
> I'll happily supply enough funds to cover bacon sarnies and cups of tea!

Be aware that Vobster will be closed on December 23rd, 24th, 25th and the
26th and then open again for the weekend of the 27th and the 28th through to
the 30th. They're then closed again for the 31st, 1st and the 2nd of January
2004.

I'm diving there myself on the 27th (ie. next Saturday) but I'm gonna be
busy doing some filming for a DVD that I'm working on. I'll probably be
diving again at Vobster some time next week though if you're up for a dip!
:-)

24 Dec 2003 09:10:57
CAS
Re: Vobster Over Xmas

<snip >
> I'm diving there myself on the 27th (ie. next Saturday) but I'm gonna be
> busy doing some filming for a DVD that I'm working on.

Hmmm?? Is that ALL we get to know? When is the trailer released? Cannes
2004?

CAS

--
PADI AOW? Get Rescue Training on UKRS Course #1 -
http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/ukrs/rescue_diver_2004

24 Dec 2003 09:34:25
Bardo
Re: Vobster Over Xmas

"CAS" <calumscottTAKETHISBITOUT@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> <snip>
> > I'm diving there myself on the 27th (ie. next Saturday) but I'm gonna be
> > busy doing some filming for a DVD that I'm working on.
>
> Hmmm?? Is that ALL we get to know? When is the trailer released? Cannes
> 2004?

Hehe. Peter Jackson has nothing on me mate! :-)

24 Dec 2003 10:50:59
Dave Appleby
Re: Vobster Over Xmas

"Bardo" <me@privacy.net > wrote in message

> I'm diving there myself on the 27th (ie. next Saturday) but I'm gonna be
> busy doing some filming for a DVD that I'm working on. I'll probably be
> diving again at Vobster some time next week though if you're up for a dip!
> :-)

Ladies and Gentlemen:

THE MUST SEE CINEMA EVENT OF 2004

A Bardo production.

Shot on location in the UK

Featuring a cast of thousands...

"All you ever wanted to know about diving but were afraid to ask"

Featuring:

Life like Pike!

Tickets available now for advance screenings.

DaveA

P.S

Who's stunt doubling for Al?

Bardo
Re: Vobster Over Xmas

"Dave Appleby" <dave_appleby@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> "Bardo" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>
> > I'm diving there myself on the 27th (ie. next Saturday) but I'm gonna be
> > busy doing some filming for a DVD that I'm working on. I'll probably be
> > diving again at Vobster some time next week though if you're up for a
dip!
> > :-)
>
> Ladies and Gentlemen:
>
> THE MUST SEE CINEMA EVENT OF 2004

You'd better believe it mate! ;-)

> A Bardo production.

Unfortunately - rumour has it that Tarrantino wasn't available...

> Shot on location in the UK

More specifically, a muddy pit in Somerset...

> Featuring a cast of thousands...

Er... you been to Vobster on a weekend? ;-)

> "All you ever wanted to know about diving but were afraid to ask"

"All you ever didn't want to know about diving and couldn't be bothered to
ask"

> Featuring:
>
> Life like Pike!

Pike in Vobster?! Chance'll be a fine thing!

> Tickets available now for advance screenings.

Send a fifty quid to my paypal and I'll reserve you one, Dave... ;-)

> DaveA
>
> P.S
>
> Who's stunt doubling for Al?

You volunteering? ;-)