24 May 2007 22:13:41
Rick Hughes
Suunto Dive Computer PC Interface (warning it's an add)

If anybody wants to hook up their Suunto Computer to their PC, and the mega
cost of the Suunto interface has put you off .... I have a brand new Suuto
interface going spare .... selling for the price paid. (less than half of
the cost of unit from Suunto)
19 + 1 p+p

Details of original add were (apart from the fact they charged 4 p+p)

If anybody is interested contact me direct.

------- >

Fully compatible with latest version of SUUNTO Dive Manager V 2.5.0

PC-Interface for SUUNTO Dive Computers
Vytec / Vytec DS / Cobra / Vyper / Mosquito / D3 / Gekko
Hook you Dive Computer to your PC and you can:
. transfer recorded data on your dive computer onto PC
. analyse your dives on a PC
. view and analyse your dive profiles and tissue saturation
. keep an electronic log book of all your dives (along with all the dive
profile graphs)
. change the settings of your dive computer (access to settings that can
only be changed by using a PC interface)

Features
. Robust injection moulded plastic plug (polarity safe) with gold plated
sprung contacts
. Very light and compact design
. Optimised to use it hand free
. Professional built and 100% approved function
. Same functionality like the original interface from SUUNTO
. Compatible to all versions of "SUUNTO Dive Manager" (V1.6, V2.1.3, V2.2.1,
V2.3.0 and the new Version 2.5.0)
. RS-232 interface (COM-Port)
. Cable length approx. 1,6 meters
You can download all versions of the Windows compatible software "SUUNTO
Dive Manager" from the SUUNTO internet site for free.

25 May 2007 22:08:37
ossian
Re: Suunto Dive Computer PC Interface (warning it's an add)

Agree Rick the price for the interface is horrendous I have one for my old
Eon original Suunto item "el cheapo" off ebay