04 Jan 2007 22:15:09
Maria James
Suunto

I seem to remember this question a while ago, but can not find it.

How much money am I looking at to get a battery changed in a Suunto Vyper?
as I am to much of a coward to do it myself.

Many thanks

Ian

04 Jan 2007 23:16:51
Ken
Re: Suunto

"Maria James" <m.james51@ntlworld.com > wrote in message
>I seem to remember this question a while ago, but can not find it.
>
> How much money am I looking at to get a battery changed in a Suunto Vyper?
> as I am to much of a coward to do it myself.

Around 20 including pressure test. The battery itself gives you small
change from 2.

Ken

06 Jan 2007 20:32:50
psmvsl@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Suunto

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 22:15:09 GMT, "Maria James"
<m.james51@ntlworld.com > wrote:

>I seem to remember this question a while ago, but can not find it.
>
>How much money am I looking at to get a battery changed in a Suunto Vyper?
>as I am to much of a coward to do it myself.

Depends on the shop materials are about a fiver so what ever they
charge on top of that. I would say total of 15 ish would be fair

06 Jan 2007 15:10:16
Osprey
Re: Suunto

Maria James wrote:
> I seem to remember this question a while ago, but can not find it.
>
> How much money am I looking at to get a battery changed in a Suunto Vyper?
> as I am to much of a coward to do it myself.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Ian

It really is easy - instructions with picture in manual (can be
downloaded if necessary) .... worst case is if you get it wrong is you
wet the battery - the battery compartment is isolated form watch.

Buy battery & new O ring and do it yourself, it really is easy.