31 Oct 2003 03:45:26
Shaun
Submarine Escape Tank - 17th Jan

We have a trip to the Submarine Escape Training Tank in Gosport during
the afternoon slot for 17th January and have some places left.

Optional - We also intend visiting the submarine museum in the morning
and some of us will be staying overnight for a mad dive at Horsea
Island the following morning - possibly making the weekend our warmest
and coldest UK dives of the year!

Cost for the SETT dive is expected to be 29

If you are interested, please drop us an email, or take a peek at
www.kentscuba.com/sett.htm for more details.

Happy bubbles!

Shaun

31 Oct 2003 16:16:43
cheaper
Re: Submarine Escape Tank - 17th Jan

Hi
How many places do you have our club would be interested
www.divingdragons.co.uk.

Kevin
"Shaun" <kentscuba@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> We have a trip to the Submarine Escape Training Tank in Gosport during
> the afternoon slot for 17th January and have some places left.
>
> Optional - We also intend visiting the submarine museum in the morning
> and some of us will be staying overnight for a mad dive at Horsea
> Island the following morning - possibly making the weekend our warmest
> and coldest UK dives of the year!
>
> Cost for the SETT dive is expected to be 29
>
> If you are interested, please drop us an email, or take a peek at
> www.kentscuba.com/sett.htm for more details.
>
> Happy bubbles!
>
> Shaun

---