16 Jan 2006 09:51:33
CJB
Sealife DC500 - unavailable

Please can someone tell me where I can get a Sealife DC500 pro
underwater camera. Apparently the importer has gone bust and no-one is
allowed to import these. I've tried Jessops and many other shops - but
no-one has any. Thanks - CJB.

16 Jan 2006 18:14:31
Trev
Re: Sealife DC500 - unavailable

"CJB" <chrisjbrady03_nospam@yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message
> Please can someone tell me where I can get a Sealife DC500 pro
> underwater camera. Apparently the importer has gone bust and no-one is
> allowed to import these. I've tried Jessops and many other shops - but
> no-one has any. Thanks - CJB.

http://www.bristolcameras.co.uk/page453.htm

17 Jan 2006 08:33:08
CJB
Re: Sealife DC500 - unavailable

Thank you. Bristol haven't got any either. Unfortunately the importer
has just gone bust and no-one can get any imported. CJB.

17 Jan 2006 08:34:17
CJB
Re: Sealife DC500 - unavailable

Many thanks - but unfortunately Bristol hasn't got any. The importer
went bust recently. CJB.

17 Jan 2006 19:29:43
McBad

> Many thanks - but unfortunately Bristol hasn't got any. The importer
> went bust recently. CJB.

Have you tried 'Yorkshire Divers'? Seems to be a lot more activity on there
than on here so you may find someone who can help.
http://www.yorkshire-divers.co.uk/

Cheers,

SL
Re: Sealife DC500 - unavailable

"CJB" <chrisjbrady03_nospam@yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message
> Please can someone tell me where I can get a Sealife DC500 pro
> underwater camera. Apparently the importer has gone bust and no-one is
> allowed to import these. I've tried Jessops and many other shops - but
> no-one has any. Thanks - CJB.

Hi CJB,

I just did a quick search on google and it came up with this crowd if you've
not been in touch:
http://www.sailgb.com/p/reefmaster_dc500_digital_camera_sl150/

Cheers,
Stephen

17 Jan 2006 20:25:31
Tumbleweed
Re: Sealife DC500 - unavailable

"CJB" <chrisjbrady03_nospam@yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message
> Please can someone tell me where I can get a Sealife DC500 pro
> underwater camera. Apparently the importer has gone bust and no-one is
> allowed to import these. I've tried Jessops and many other shops - but
> no-one has any. Thanks - CJB.

ebay?

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

18 Jan 2006 12:48:40
Eric
Re: Sealife DC500 - unavailable

there are 4 on ebay at present.

"Tumbleweed" <thisaccountneverread@yahoo.com > wrote in message

> "CJB" <chrisjbrady03_nospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Please can someone tell me where I can get a Sealife DC500 pro
>> underwater camera. Apparently the importer has gone bust and no-one is
>> allowed to import these. I've tried Jessops and many other shops - but
>> no-one has any. Thanks - CJB.
>>
> ebay?
>
> --
> Tumbleweed
>
> email replies not necessary but to contact use;
> tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

18 Jan 2006 13:25:35
Euge
Re: Sealife DC500 - unavailable

Try www.seemannsub.de. In their cameras section they seem to have something
similar to what you are looking for and it looks like you can order in line.
Prices are in Yo-Yo's so I don't know how they compare.
Euge