13 Oct 2006 13:38:43
Charlie
Poseidon

Hi

How will Poseidon charge to service there regs if sent direct to them.

Cheers

13 Oct 2006 14:04:54
rads
Re: Poseidon

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:38:43 GMT, "Charlie" <??????@dot.com > wrote:

>Hi
>
>How will Poseidon charge to service there regs if sent direct to them.
>
>Cheers

Probably either on a credit card or may ask you to send a cheque.

Offering to barter for camels or special services with your partner is
unlikly to be sucessful.

HTH

David

13 Oct 2006 16:53:46
Local Diver
Re: Poseidon

Sorry I mean how much will they charge for full service on 1st and 2nd
stages.

14 Oct 2006 11:47:57
Chris
Re: Poseidon

Charlie wrote:
> How will Poseidon charge to service there regs if sent direct to them.

Put it this way. Your annual shoe and glove bill will be halved.

IIRC last time I asked about servicing Cyklons they quoted at least
80-100 quid, possibly more if they find anything wrong.

HTH

Chris.