07 Dec 2003 02:35:03
newz
Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

http://www.gainesvillesun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031204/APN/312040539

07 Dec 2003 09:27:05
Salty
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"newz" <Newz@scuba.newz > wrote in message news:<3fd2e5bb$0$45669$45beb828@newscene.com>...

> Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton
> http://www.gainesvillesun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031204/APN/312040539

Too bad that they couldn't 'honor' her by tying her ankles around an
anchor and dropping her into the ocean for good. The bitch has nerve
enough to claim that she was attempting to protect the NY residents
from the WTC rubble when she wouldn't even set foot on the scene to
see exactly what took place for nearly a year. In fact, I'll bet that
the only reason that she did end up visiting the site is because some
ppl took a discrediting note to her absence when all of the rest of
the politicians were there and looking over what needed to be done.
She's a disgrace.

07 Dec 2003 14:42:42
uwattimes

babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) wrote in message news:<e673a058.0312070927.26259095@posting.google.com >...
> "newz" <Newz@scuba.newz> wrote in message news:<3fd2e5bb$0$45669$45beb828@newscene.com>...
>
> > Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton
> > http://www.gainesvillesun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031204/APN/312040539
>
> Too bad that they couldn't 'honor' her by tying her ankles around an
> anchor and dropping her into the ocean for good. The bitch has nerve
> enough to claim that she was attempting to protect the NY residents
> from the WTC rubble when she wouldn't even set foot on the scene to
> see exactly what took place for nearly a year. In fact, I'll bet that
> the only reason that she did end up visiting the site is because some
> ppl took a discrediting note to her absence when all of the rest of
> the politicians were there and looking over what needed to be done.
> She's a disgrace.

BS - All the other politicians were there for phot-ops and to get
suckers to vote for them.

08 Dec 2003 12:56:06
Jim Wyatt
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

> Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

Hillary is a whore from hell. I hope she gets back there soon.

--
Jim Wyatt

08 Dec 2003 14:53:34
Charlie Hammond
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

In article <e673a058.0312070927.26259095@posting.google.com >,
babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) writes:
>"newz" <Newz@scuba.newz> wrote in message
news:<3fd2e5bb$0$45669$45beb828@newscene.com >...

>> Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton
>> http://www.gainesvillesun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031204/APN/312040539
>
>Too bad that they couldn't 'honor' her by tying her ankles around an
>anchor and dropping her into the ocean for good. ...

Shame on you, Babette! Shame, Shame, Shame!
To even suggest that an ocean advocacy group would so polute the ocean.

--
Charlie Hammond -- Hewlett-Packard Company -- Ft Lauderdale FL USA
(hammond@not@peek.ssr.hp.com -- remove "@not" when replying)

08 Dec 2003 09:59:48

sumogod2003@hotmail.com (uwattimes) wrote in message news:<61ab1d90.0312071442.3cb5384b@posting.google.com >...
> babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) wrote in message news:<e673a058.0312070927.26259095@posting.google.com>...
> > "newz" <Newz@scuba.newz> wrote in message news:<3fd2e5bb$0$45669$45beb828@newscene.com>...
> >
> > > Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton
> > > http://www.gainesvillesun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031204/APN/312040539
> >
> > Too bad that they couldn't 'honor' her by tying her ankles around an
> > anchor and dropping her into the ocean for good. The bitch has nerve
> > enough to claim that she was attempting to protect the NY residents
> > from the WTC rubble when she wouldn't even set foot on the scene to
> > see exactly what took place for nearly a year. In fact, I'll bet that
> > the only reason that she did end up visiting the site is because some
> > ppl took a discrediting note to her absence when all of the rest of
> > the politicians were there and looking over what needed to be done.
> > She's a disgrace.

> BS - All the other politicians were there for phot-ops and to get
> suckers to vote for them.

Well we know that Hillary wouldn't do a photo-op because she doesn't
want the media to compare her to Monica. LMAO

But regardless of the other politicians' motives... they were there.
They made a point to see what happened, what the crater looked like.
But this bimbo Hillary is a state senator who never ventured to the
site of the biggest problem that occured in her country in her
lifetime. Do you realize that ?? She never went to see the biggest
problem that happened in her country... and in her state... the state
she is supposed to represent. She's a vampire who tries to suck the
life out of ppl. She is an asshole who does not deserve our support in
any way shape or form.

08 Dec 2003 18:06:37
Charlie Hammond
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

In article <e673a058.0312080959.2cfa098e@posting.google.com >,
babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) writes:
.
>...Hillary ... never ventured to the site of the biggest problem
that occured in her country in her lifetime. ...

Babett, I'm pretty certain that Hillary actualy was
in Washington while Bill was president.

--
Charlie Hammond -- Hewlett-Packard Company -- Ft Lauderdale FL USA
(hammond@not@peek.ssr.hp.com -- remove "@not" when replying)
All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily my employer's.

08 Dec 2003 11:03:52
Calamari

hammond@not@peek.ssr.hp.com (Charlie Hammond) wrote in message news:<Of0Bb.10297$Xj4.8438@news.cpqcorp.net >...
> In article <e673a058.0312070927.26259095@posting.google.com>,
> babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) writes:
> >"newz" <Newz@scuba.newz> wrote in message
> >
> >> Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton
> >> http://www.gainesvillesun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031204/APN/312040539
> >
> >Too bad that they couldn't 'honor' her by tying her ankles around an
> >anchor and dropping her into the ocean for good. ...
>
> Shame on you, Babette! Shame, Shame, Shame!
> To even suggest that an ocean advocacy group would so polute the ocean.

LOL Charlie, you are right. She would make a big stink in the ocean.
:)

Hey, regardless, I hope you and your family have a great holiday.
Charlie.. the best of the season and the best of the new year to you.
2204. Do it with glee !! :)

08 Dec 2003 11:06:20
Calamari

Jim Wyatt <Jim@nospam-reef-divers.com > wrote in message news:<Xns944B50F0571F1Jimreefdiverscom@216.77.188.18>...
> > Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton
> >

> Hillary is a whore from hell. I hope she gets back there soon.

AMEN !!!!!!!

09 Dec 2003 09:25:14
rnf2
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Jim Wyatt" <Jim@nospam-reef-divers.com > wrote in message

> > Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton
> >

> Hillary is a whore from hell. I hope she gets back there soon.
>
> --
> Jim Wyatt

I dunno about the Whore bit, surely if that was so she'd have enough
experience to keep her hubby on a short leash? I rather doubt his prick is
big enough to qualify as a long leash...
;)

rhys

08 Dec 2003 21:39:20
mike gray, CID

Salty wrote:

> Well we know that Hillary wouldn't do a photo-op because she doesn't
> want the media to compare her to Monica. LMAO
>
> But regardless of the other politicians' motives... they were there.
> They made a point to see what happened, what the crater looked like.
> But this bimbo Hillary is a state senator who never ventured to the
> site of the biggest problem that occured in her country in her
> lifetime. Do you realize that ?? She never went to see the biggest
> problem that happened in her country... and in her state... the state
> she is supposed to represent. She's a vampire who tries to suck the
> life out of ppl. She is an asshole who does not deserve our support in
> any way shape or form.

And, worst of all, she's got legs like a piano.

08 Dec 2003 21:49:04
Chris Guynn
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"mike gray, CID" <mikegrayCID@worldnut.nut > wrote in message
<snip >

> And, worst of all, she's got legs like a piano.

Those must be some really friggin huge legs. Like a piano... can you play
them?

08 Dec 2003 14:12:38
Greg Mossman

"Charlie Hammond" <hammond@not@peek.ssr.hp.com > wrote in message
> In article <e673a058.0312080959.2cfa098e@posting.google.com>,
> babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) writes:
> .
> >...Hillary ... never ventured to the site of the biggest problem
> that occured in her country in her lifetime. ...
>
> Babett, I'm pretty certain that Hillary actualy was
> in Washington while Bill was president.

What problem do you refer to? Peace, instead of war? Record surplus,
instead of record deficit and unemployment?

Or do you, as most Republicans, simply (emphasis on simple) feel that
Clinton's blowjob was the worst problem facing the country, instead of the
9/11 tragedy?

08 Dec 2003 14:57:26

hammond@not@peek.ssr.hp.com (Charlie Hammond) wrote in message news:<N43Bb.10316$%I4.6887@news.cpqcorp.net >...

> In article <e673a058.0312080959.2cfa098e@posting.google.com>,
> babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) writes:
> >...Hillary ... never ventured to the site of the biggest problem
> that occured in her country in her lifetime. ...

> Babett, I'm pretty certain that Hillary actualy was
> in Washington while Bill was president.

LOL !! Well she was in Washington while the biggest problem that Bill
had occured. But she didn't go to NYC to see Ground Zero for a long,
long while after it happened... and she should have.

09 Dec 2003 02:51:41
Don R
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Jim Wyatt" <Jim@nospam-reef-divers.com > wrote in message

> > Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton
> >

> Hillary is a whore from hell. I hope she gets back there soon.
>
> --
> Jim Wyatt

jeasas dude..................got some issues????

08 Dec 2003 19:05:26
Scott

"Salty" <babette7401@hotmail.com > wrote in message

> Well we know that Hillary wouldn't do a photo-op because she doesn't
> want the media to compare her to Monica. LMAO
>
> But regardless of the other politicians' motives... they were there.
> They made a point to see what happened, what the crater looked like.
> But this bimbo Hillary is a state senator who never ventured to the
> site of the biggest problem that occured in her country in her
> lifetime. Do you realize that ?? She never went to see the biggest
> problem that happened in her country... and in her state... the state
> she is supposed to represent. She's a vampire who tries to suck the
> life out of ppl. She is an asshole who does not deserve our support in
> any way shape or form.

"Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton has just returned from a badwill
tour of Iraq, seeking to use the façade of saluting the troops and
sharing their Thanksgiving to undermine the political support for
their mission. ... It is fine for a U.S. senator to go to Iraq
to see for herself what the conditions are over there. ... What
is NOT OK is to attack the president while you are there or to
use your visit as a platform to criticize the war effort and
the Pentagon. ... With Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton for a friend,
American soldiers don't need any more enemies." --Dick Morris

08 Dec 2003 19:06:25
Scott

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message

> What problem do you refer to? Peace, instead of war? Record surplus,
> instead of record deficit and unemployment?
>
> Or do you, as most Republicans, simply (emphasis on simple) feel that
> Clinton's blowjob was the worst problem facing the country, instead of the
> 9/11 tragedy?

Clinton and his 8 years of nothing fertilized 9/11.

09 Dec 2003 04:02:42
TonyP

uwattimes wrote:
> babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) wrote in message news:<e673a058.0312070927.26259095@posting.google.com>...
>
>>"newz" <Newz@scuba.newz> wrote in message news:<3fd2e5bb$0$45669$45beb828@newscene.com>...
>>

>>>Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton
>>>http://www.gainesvillesun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031204/APN/312040539
>>
>>Too bad that they couldn't 'honor' her by tying her ankles around an
>>anchor and dropping her into the ocean for good. The bitch has nerve
>>enough to claim that she was attempting to protect the NY residents
>>from the WTC rubble when she wouldn't even set foot on the scene to
>>see exactly what took place for nearly a year. In fact, I'll bet that
>>the only reason that she did end up visiting the site is because some
>>ppl took a discrediting note to her absence when all of the rest of
>>the politicians were there and looking over what needed to be done.
>>She's a disgrace.
>

> BS - All the other politicians were there for phot-ops and to get
> suckers to vote for them.

Oh, and I guess her trip to Afganistan and Iraq weren't? As for what the
people here in NY thought of her, she attended a function at Madison Sq
Garden and was roundly boo'ed by the fire fighters, police officers and
anyone else that was there.
Sorry, I am still waiting for someone to tell me what she has done for NY.

09 Dec 2003 04:04:04
TonyP

mike gray, CID wrote:

> Salty wrote:
>
>> Well we know that Hillary wouldn't do a photo-op because she doesn't
>> want the media to compare her to Monica. LMAO
>>
>> But regardless of the other politicians' motives... they were there.
>> They made a point to see what happened, what the crater looked like.
>> But this bimbo Hillary is a state senator who never ventured to the
>> site of the biggest problem that occured in her country in her
>> lifetime. Do you realize that ?? She never went to see the biggest
>> problem that happened in her country... and in her state... the state
>> she is supposed to represent. She's a vampire who tries to suck the
>> life out of ppl. She is an asshole who does not deserve our support in
>> any way shape or form.
>

> And, worst of all, she's got legs like a piano.

I thought they were milk bottles.

09 Dec 2003 04:06:51
TonyP

Scott wrote:

> "Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com> wrote in message
>

>>What problem do you refer to? Peace, instead of war? Record surplus,
>>instead of record deficit and unemployment?
>>
>>Or do you, as most Republicans, simply (emphasis on simple) feel that
>>Clinton's blowjob was the worst problem facing the country, instead of the
>>9/11 tragedy?
>

> Clinton and his 8 years of nothing fertilized 9/11.

Not Bill! Remember, he was within hours of having Osama (although Osama
was offered to this country on several occasions).

09 Dec 2003 17:56:53
rnf2

"TonyP" <arpierre@OOPSoptonline.net > wrote in message
> uwattimes wrote:
> > babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) wrote in message
news:<e673a058.0312070927.26259095@posting.google.com >...

> >>"newz" <Newz@scuba.newz> wrote in message
news:<3fd2e5bb$0$45669$45beb828@newscene.com >...

>>>http://www.gainesvillesun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031204/APN/312
040539

> >>Too bad that they couldn't 'honor' her by tying her ankles around an
> >>anchor and dropping her into the ocean for good. The bitch has nerve
> >>enough to claim that she was attempting to protect the NY residents
> >>from the WTC rubble when she wouldn't even set foot on the scene to
> >>see exactly what took place for nearly a year. In fact, I'll bet that
> >>the only reason that she did end up visiting the site is because some
> >>ppl took a discrediting note to her absence when all of the rest of
> >>the politicians were there and looking over what needed to be done.
> >>She's a disgrace.
> >

> > BS - All the other politicians were there for phot-ops and to get
> > suckers to vote for them.
>
> Oh, and I guess her trip to Afganistan and Iraq weren't? As for what the
> people here in NY thought of her, she attended a function at Madison Sq
> Garden and was roundly boo'ed by the fire fighters, police officers and
> anyone else that was there.
> Sorry, I am still waiting for someone to tell me what she has done for NY.

left it for Washington.

08 Dec 2003 23:04:35
Greg Mossman

"Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com > wrote in message
> "Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com> wrote in message
>
> > What problem do you refer to? Peace, instead of war? Record surplus,
> > instead of record deficit and unemployment?
> >
> > Or do you, as most Republicans, simply (emphasis on simple) feel that
> > Clinton's blowjob was the worst problem facing the country, instead of
the
> > 9/11 tragedy?
>
> Clinton and his 8 years of nothing fertilized 9/11.

Bush fertilized 9/11. Clinton held it at bay until Junior's watch.

09 Dec 2003 07:44:50
Dennis (Icarus)
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message
> "Charlie Hammond" <hammond@not@peek.ssr.hp.com> wrote in message
> > In article <e673a058.0312080959.2cfa098e@posting.google.com>,
> > babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) writes:
> > .
> > >...Hillary ... never ventured to the site of the biggest problem
> > that occured in her country in her lifetime. ...
> >
> > Babett, I'm pretty certain that Hillary actualy was
> > in Washington while Bill was president.
>
> What problem do you refer to? Peace, instead of war? Record surplus,
> instead of record deficit and unemployment?
>
> Or do you, as most Republicans, simply (emphasis on simple) feel that
> Clinton's blowjob was the worst problem facing the country, instead of the
> 9/11 tragedy?

Bombed an asprin factory.
Bosnia (no whining about "exit strategy though - troops are still there)
Haiti
Bombed Iraq

we had:
1st WTC bombing
Bombing of apts in Saudi Arabia
Bombing of USS Cole
Oklahoma City bombing
Sudan offered Osama bin Laden to us on a couple of occasions - turned 'em
down.

Dennis

09 Dec 2003 07:36:49
Dennis (Icarus)

"Calamari" <Calamari_114@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> hammond@not@peek.ssr.hp.com (Charlie Hammond) wrote in message
news:<Of0Bb.10297$Xj4.8438@news.cpqcorp.net >...
> > In article <e673a058.0312070927.26259095@posting.google.com>,
> > babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) writes:
> > >"newz" <Newz@scuba.newz> wrote in message

http://www.gainesvillesun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031204/APN/312040539

> > >Too bad that they couldn't 'honor' her by tying her ankles around an
> > >anchor and dropping her into the ocean for good. ...
> >
> > Shame on you, Babette! Shame, Shame, Shame!
> > To even suggest that an ocean advocacy group would so polute the ocean.
>
> LOL Charlie, you are right. She would make a big stink in the ocean.
> :)
>
> Hey, regardless, I hope you and your family have a great holiday.
> Charlie.. the best of the season and the best of the new year to you.
> 2204. Do it with glee !! :)

I'll try - I think I'll be finished decomposing by then.

Dennis

09 Dec 2003 15:20:19
Chris Guynn
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message
> "Charlie Hammond" <hammond@not@peek.ssr.hp.com> wrote in message
> > In article <e673a058.0312080959.2cfa098e@posting.google.com>,
> > babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) writes:
> > .
> > >...Hillary ... never ventured to the site of the biggest problem
> > that occured in her country in her lifetime. ...
> >
> > Babett, I'm pretty certain that Hillary actualy was
> > in Washington while Bill was president.
>
> What problem do you refer to? Peace, instead of war? Record surplus,
> instead of record deficit and unemployment?

Ummm... how about the inability/apathy to do ANYTHING about terrorism? Bush
may not be doing a great job at fighting terrorism (or he may be depending
on you outlook in the matter), but at least he's doing something.

09 Dec 2003 15:23:56
Chris Guynn

> "Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com> wrote in message
> > "Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > What problem do you refer to? Peace, instead of war? Record surplus,
> > > instead of record deficit and unemployment?
> > >
> > > Or do you, as most Republicans, simply (emphasis on simple) feel that
> > > Clinton's blowjob was the worst problem facing the country, instead of
> the
> > > 9/11 tragedy?
> >
> > Clinton and his 8 years of nothing fertilized 9/11.
>
> Bush fertilized 9/11. Clinton held it at bay until Junior's watch.

Yeah, kinda like the USS Cole bombing and the embassy bombings. He was so
effective at convincing the terrorists to wait until he wasn't in office
anymore it's astounding that they even had the tenacity to wait for all
eight years.

09 Dec 2003 07:59:32
Scott
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message

> Bush fertilized 9/11. Clinton held it at bay until Junior's watch.

I know you are too smart to believe that tripe.

09 Dec 2003 16:15:13
Alan Street
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

In article <TKlBb.257$Zy6.34@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com >, Chris Guynn
<chrisguynn@sbcglobal.N.O.S.P.A.M.net > wrote:

€"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message
€news:3fd4f6bf$0$75805$6c56adcd@news.qnet.com...
> "Charlie Hammond" <hammond@not@peek.ssr.hp.com> wrote in message
> > In article <e673a058.0312080959.2cfa098e@posting.google.com>,
> > babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) writes:
> > .
> > >...Hillary ... never ventured to the site of the biggest problem
> > that occured in her country in her lifetime. ...
> >
> > Babett, I'm pretty certain that Hillary actualy was
> > in Washington while Bill was president.
>
> What problem do you refer to? Peace, instead of war? Record surplus,
> instead of record deficit and unemployment?

€Ummm... how about the inability/apathy to do ANYTHING about terrorism? Bush
€may not be doing a great job at fighting terrorism (or he may be depending
€on you outlook in the matter), but at least he's doing something.

I would debate that he's doing much of anything, and what little he is
doing is making the situation worse.

Even Newt Gingrich is criticizing Bush's policy in Iraq. His comment,
"it isn't how many enemy you kill, but how many allies you grow,"
perfectly sums up the problem with Mr. Flight Suit's "bring 'em on"
strategy (and I don't particularily like Newt Gringrich).

Bush may yet end up being another one term President.

09 Dec 2003 16:25:44
Chris Guynn
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Alan Street" <alan@nonono_irsi.com > wrote in message
<snip >
> ?Ummm... how about the inability/apathy to do ANYTHING about terrorism?
Bush
> ?may not be doing a great job at fighting terrorism (or he may be
depending
> ?on you outlook in the matter), but at least he's doing something.
>
> I would debate that he's doing much of anything, and what little he is
> doing is making the situation worse.
>
> Even Newt Gingrich is criticizing Bush's policy in Iraq. His comment,
> "it isn't how many enemy you kill, but how many allies you grow,"
> perfectly sums up the problem with Mr. Flight Suit's "bring 'em on"
> strategy (and I don't particularily like Newt Gringrich).

Like I said, he may not be doing that great of a job fighting it, but at
least he's doing something instead of just giving it lip service.

C Guynn

09 Dec 2003 09:49:49
Greg Mossman

> > Bush fertilized 9/11. Clinton held it at bay until Junior's watch.
>
> I know you are too smart to believe that tripe.

I figured you were too smart to fall for the standard Limbaugh/Coulter party
line (i.e., "it's all Clinton's fault - both Bushes are saints"). I guess
not.

09 Dec 2003 09:49:59
Greg Mossman

"Dennis (Icarus)" <nojunkmail@ever.invalid > wrote in message

> Bombed an asprin factory.

And W has no civilian casualties on his watch? Good grief. Didn't we just
kill another bunch of kids in Afghanistan?

> Bosnia (no whining about "exit strategy though - troops are still there)

No whining because other countries share the burden. Because we had a
reason to be there. And because we were successful.

> Haiti

Done.

> Bombed Iraq

Kept them in line. Much more efficient than W's invasion.

> 1st WTC bombing

For which he successfully ought the terrorists to justice. Where's Osama
today? Where's Hussein today?

> Bombing of apts in Saudi Arabia
> Bombing of USS Cole

Not on our soil.

> Oklahoma City bombing

This was Osama's fault?

> Sudan offered Osama bin Laden to us on a couple of occasions - turned 'em
> down.

Sure. And Daddy Bush sent weapons of mass destruction to Osama and made
sure he received proper training in their use. Which is worse?

09 Dec 2003 09:53:32
Greg Mossman

"Chris Guynn" <chrisguynn@sbcglobal.N.O.S.P.A.M.net > wrote in message

> Ummm... how about the inability/apathy to do ANYTHING about terrorism?
Bush
> may not be doing a great job at fighting terrorism (or he may be depending
> on you outlook in the matter), but at least he's doing something.

You must be talking about all those airport security measures. Yep. I've
heard they're real effective. Too bad Clinton didn't think of this.

I recall that Clinton found the terrorists responsible for the WTC bombing
and the Oklahoma Federal Building bombing. Has Bush arrested the guy
responsible for the terrorist acts on his watch?

09 Dec 2003 10:03:40
Greg Mossman
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Alan Street" <alan@nonono_irsi.com > wrote in message

> Bush may yet end up being another one term President.

Well today he just informed Taiwan that they should remain part of communist
China (sort of contrasts with his Cuba policy, dontcha think?). So he now
has a few fewer Taiwanese-American voters.

"Only eight Americans had to be evacuated" in today's attacks in Iraq. The
right-wing-biased media tries to make this sound like a good thing, but it's
certainly taking a toll on Bush's ratings which have fallen to the lowest
point since he was elected. Meanwhile the Democrats have a field of
candidates, any one of them more honest than Bush, and many of them with
real military service too. Rush is back from rehab and will try to spin
things Bush's way as soon as he's done spinning his own illegal drug
addiction, and I'm sure Ann Coulter will write another few books that all
say the same thing and Fox News will keep the media flowing rightward, but I
personally believe Bush is done for.

09 Dec 2003 10:25:13

"Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com > wrote in message news:<vtaem3a40cq4fe@corp.supernews.com>...

> "Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton has just returned from a badwill
> tour of Iraq, seeking to use the façade of saluting the troops and
> sharing their Thanksgiving to undermine the political support for
> their mission. ... It is fine for a U.S. senator to go to Iraq
> to see for herself what the conditions are over there. ... What
> is NOT OK is to attack the president while you are there or to
> use your visit as a platform to criticize the war effort and
> the Pentagon. ... With Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton for a friend,
> American soldiers don't need any more enemies." --Dick Morris

I'm ignorant about her visit there, Scott. It seems that Mr Morris is
saying that she visited with the troops and she hinted that they have
no business being there ?? Regardless of what I think about the war,
if this is what she did, then it seems to me that she did not help the
morale of the soldiers at all... and perhaps, she made them feel even
more down about being there instead of home for the holidays.

09 Dec 2003 10:27:21
Salty
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"mike gray, CID" <mikegrayCID@worldnut.nut > wrote in message news:<cc6Bb.417116$0v4.20256169@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

> And, worst of all, she's got legs like a piano.

You checked out her legs ?? Just how much eggnog have you had to drink ??

09 Dec 2003 19:07:18
Chris Guynn

> "Chris Guynn" <chrisguynn@sbcglobal.N.O.S.P.A.M.net> wrote in message
>
> > Ummm... how about the inability/apathy to do ANYTHING about terrorism?
> Bush
> > may not be doing a great job at fighting terrorism (or he may be
depending
> > on you outlook in the matter), but at least he's doing something.
>
> You must be talking about all those airport security measures. Yep. I've
> heard they're real effective. Too bad Clinton didn't think of this.
>
> I recall that Clinton found the terrorists responsible for the WTC bombing
> and the Oklahoma Federal Building bombing. Has Bush arrested the guy
> responsible for the terrorist acts on his watch?

Actually, he's detained and/or arrested and/or killed many of them. Anyone
have the latest numbers on the Al Qaeda members who are currently being held
in Guantanamo?

09 Dec 2003 19:12:12
Chris Guynn

> "Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com> wrote in message
news:<vtaem3a40cq4fe@corp.supernews.com >...

> > "Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton has just returned from a badwill
> > tour of Iraq, seeking to use the façade of saluting the troops and
> > sharing their Thanksgiving to undermine the political support for
> > their mission. ... It is fine for a U.S. senator to go to Iraq
> > to see for herself what the conditions are over there. ... What
> > is NOT OK is to attack the president while you are there or to
> > use your visit as a platform to criticize the war effort and
> > the Pentagon. ... With Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton for a friend,
> > American soldiers don't need any more enemies." --Dick Morris
>
> I'm ignorant about her visit there, Scott. It seems that Mr Morris is
> saying that she visited with the troops and she hinted that they have
> no business being there ?? Regardless of what I think about the war,
> if this is what she did, then it seems to me that she did not help the
> morale of the soldiers at all... and perhaps, she made them feel even
> more down about being there instead of home for the holidays.

She went (and cut in line to eat making a number of soldiers wait for an
extra hour+ to get their meal after she showed up an hour late) and talked
with the troops (rumor has it that none of the soldiers actually volunteered
to sit with her, but were forced too). While she was in Afghanistan (IIRC)
she said that many people were concerned about the presidents decisions
(absolutely true) and that the outcome of the war was uncertain. As an
important clarification, she didn't say this directly to the troops.
Personally, I think that her saying these things was not a problem and the
fact that she said them while overseas was not really a problem either. Had
she said them directly to the troops, I would have had a real problem.

09 Dec 2003 15:40:22
Scott McFadden

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message news:<3fd60de3$0$75802$6c56adcd@news.qnet.com>...

> Meanwhile the Democrats have a field of candidates, any one of them more
> honest than Bush, and many of them with real military service too.

LOL! Did lack of "real military service" prevent a cowardly draft
dodger from becoming President with well less than 50% of the popular
vote in 92?

Also, if Bush is/was lying about WMD's in Iraq, weren't the people
quoted below also lying?

Or, since they've seemed to have changed their "tune" are they lying
now?

"Liars on the left, liars on the right."

"Liars are all we've got in sight."
--
SJM

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical
weapons throughout his country."
— Al Gore, 23 Sept. 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and
developing weapons of mass destruction."
— Sen. Ted Kennedy (D—MA), 27 Sept. 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports
show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and
biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his
nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to
terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if
left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity
to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to
develop nuclear weapons."
— Sen. Hillary Clinton (D — NY), 10 Oct 2002

"[W]ithout question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to
his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass
destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass
destruction is real ..."
— Sen. John F. Kerry (D — MA), 23 Jan. 2003

10 Dec 2003 00:24:08
Lee Bell
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Alan Street" wrote

> Bush may yet end up being another one term President.

Please, please, please.

10 Dec 2003 00:25:43
Lee Bell
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Greg Mossman" wrote

> . . . but I personally believe Bush is done for.

One can only hope.

09 Dec 2003 16:49:14
Scott McFadden

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message news:<3fd60abe$0$75802$6c56adcd@news.qnet.com>...

> > Bosnia (no whining about "exit strategy though - troops are still there)
>
> No whining because other countries share the burden.

British, Australian, Polish, Ukrainian, Spanish, Dutch, Romanian,
Italian, Bulgarian, Thai, Dannish, Honduran and Czech troops have also
deployed to Iraq (if I left out a country, and I'm pretty sure I
have, it is due to my ignorance and not an intentional slight) and are
soon to be joined by Japanese (non-combat) and So. Korean troops.

I bet that even the Frenchies will try to join up as soon as it's real
clear to them they're not needed.

> Because we had a reason to be there. And because we were successful.

What was that and, why do "we" need to still be there if it was
"successful"?

> > Bombed Iraq
>
> Kept them in line. Much more efficient than W's invasion.

You like keeping people "in line" this way as opposed to taking out
the real cause of their (and potentially our) problem?

How are the Iraqi people better off by an haphazard, ineffective, "on
again, off again", bombing strategy vs the reconstruction that is now
occuring?

> > 1st WTC bombing
>
> For which he successfully ought the terrorists to justice.

Is that right?

> Where's Osama today?

On the run. BTW, didn't you just state that your hero "successfully
ought the terrorists to justice". You're tripping all over yourself
here.

> Where's Hussein today?

On the run. Who knows, maybe he has already pulled a "Hitler" and
we'll never know for sure.
--
SJM

09 Dec 2003 20:13:25
Curtis
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Greg Mossman" wrote

> > Clinton and his 8 years of nothing fertilized 9/11.
>
> Bush fertilized 9/11. Clinton held it at bay until Junior's watch.

The only thing Willie held at bay for 8 years was attractive felatio
artists.

Curtis

10 Dec 2003 01:26:56
Al Wells
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

In article <VpuBb.8769$4t2.5006@bignews4.bellsouth.net >,
cavey_curtis@yahoo.com says...
> The only thing Willie held at bay for 8 years was attractive felatio
> artists.

You say that like it's a *bad* thing.

al

10 Dec 2003 01:39:59
chilly

"Curtis" <cavey_curtis@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> "Greg Mossman" wrote
>
> > > Clinton and his 8 years of nothing fertilized 9/11.
> >
> > Bush fertilized 9/11. Clinton held it at bay until Junior's watch.
>
> The only thing Willie held at bay for 8 years was attractive felatio
> artists.

Hmmm, you mean he didn't keep the unattractive ones at bay?

09 Dec 2003 21:08:50
Curtis
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Al Wells" wrote

> > The only thing Willie held at bay for 8 years was attractive felatio
> > artists.
>
> You say that like it's a *bad* thing.

Well, you would think that if he was going to show no character, at
least he could show some taste? (no pun intended)

Curtis

09 Dec 2003 21:15:39
Curtis
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"chilly" wrote

> > The only thing Willie held at bay for 8 years was attractive felatio
> > artists.
>
> Hmmm, you mean he didn't keep the unattractive ones at bay?

Only the one he was supposed to seduce.......

Curtis

09 Dec 2003 18:24:07
Scott

> "Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com> wrote in message
>
> > > Bush fertilized 9/11. Clinton held it at bay until Junior's watch.
> >
> > I know you are too smart to believe that tripe.
>
> I figured you were too smart to fall for the standard Limbaugh/Coulter
party
> line (i.e., "it's all Clinton's fault - both Bushes are saints"). I guess
> not.

What horseshit.

09 Dec 2003 21:44:53
Dennis (Icarus)
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message
> "Dennis (Icarus)" <nojunkmail@ever.invalid> wrote in message
>
> > Bombed an asprin factory.
>
> And W has no civilian casualties on his watch? Good grief. Didn't we
just
> kill another bunch of kids in Afghanistan?

I was referring specifically to your comment:
"What problem do you refer to? Peace, instead of war?"
Juzt pointing out that Clinton had his share of battles.

> > Bosnia (no whining about "exit strategy though - troops are still there)
>
> No whining because other countries share the burden. Because we had a
> reason to be there. And because we were successful.

And other countries share the burden in Iraq.
Is the reasons we're in Bosnia any more or less compelling?

> > Haiti
>
> Done.
>
> > Bombed Iraq
>
> Kept them in line. Much more efficient than W's invasion.

wasn't 'peace' though

> > 1st WTC bombing
>
> For which he successfully ought the terrorists to justice. Where's Osama
> today? Where's Hussein today?

hiding.

> > Bombing of apts in Saudi Arabia
> > Bombing of USS Cole
>
> Not on our soil.

but was it 'peace'? :-)

> > Oklahoma City bombing
>
> This was Osama's fault?

Didn't say it was.

> > Sudan offered Osama bin Laden to us on a couple of occasions - turned
'em
> > down.
>
> Sure. And Daddy Bush sent weapons of mass destruction to Osama and made
> sure he received proper training in their use. Which is worse?

WMDs to Osama? :-)

Dennis

09 Dec 2003 22:57:28

"Chris Guynn" <chrisguynn@sbcglobal.N.O.S.P.A.M.net > wrote in message news:<g8pBb.317$RO7.188@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com>...

> She went (and cut in line to eat making a number of soldiers wait for an
> extra hour+ to get their meal after she showed up an hour late) and talked
> with the troops (rumor has it that none of the soldiers actually volunteered
> to sit with her, but were forced too). While she was in Afghanistan (IIRC)
> she said that many people were concerned about the presidents decisions
> (absolutely true) and that the outcome of the war was uncertain. As an
> important clarification, she didn't say this directly to the troops.
> Personally, I think that her saying these things was not a problem and the
> fact that she said them while overseas was not really a problem either. Had
> she said them directly to the troops, I would have had a real problem.

Ohhh...I see. Thanks for clarifying Chris.

09 Dec 2003 23:00:09

"Dennis (Icarus)" <nojunkmail@ever.invalid > wrote in message news:<vtbm748t43822d@corp.supernews.com>...

> "Calamari" <Calamari_114@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hey, regardless, I hope you and your family have a great holiday.
> > Charlie.. the best of the season and the best of the new year to you.
> > 2204. Do it with glee !! :)

> I'll try - I think I'll be finished decomposing by then.

Ack !! What a typo !! LOL Well the best of 2004 & 2204 to you Dennis !!
If you would, please ping me when you have a moment. :)

09 Dec 2003 23:07:09
Greg Mossman

> "Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com> wrote in message
> > "Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com> wrote in message

> > > I know you are too smart to believe that tripe.
> >
> > I figured you were too smart to fall for the standard Limbaugh/Coulter
> party
> > line (i.e., "it's all Clinton's fault - both Bushes are saints"). I
guess
> > not.
>
> What horseshit.

Uh huh. That's what I say. The difference is that I'm right.

09 Dec 2003 23:19:13
Greg Mossman

> I was referring specifically to your comment:
> "What problem do you refer to? Peace, instead of war?"
> Juzt pointing out that Clinton had his share of battles.

Which he dealt with decisively instead of nuttering around Iraq.

> And other countries share the burden in Iraq.

Sure, and now we have the highly experienced Japanese army joining us.
Hoorah.

> Is the reasons we're in Bosnia any more or less compelling?

At the moment, it's probably amount the same amount of compellingness. The
difference is in how we got there.

> wasn't 'peace' though

Like it is now? Get your head out of that quicksand or its likely to suck
the rest of you in.

> hiding.

Directing major deadly terrorist assaults from in hiding, to be accurate.
That's a real positive step. Sure it is.

> but was it 'peace'? :-)

Compared to the recent "peace"? Hell yeah.

> Didn't say it was.

Good. Because it's pretty irrelevant unless you want to point out that your
right-wing brethren were pissed off at Clinton enough to kill over a hundred
innocent people.

> WMDs to Osama? :-)

Oh yeah. The means to employ terrorists and if terrorists aren't considered
"weapons of mass destruction" than your definitions are all screwed up.

10 Dec 2003 10:34:05
Anders Arnholm
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

Chris Guynn <chrisguynn@sbcglobal.N.O.S.P.A.M.net > skriver:
> Actually, he's detained and/or arrested and/or killed many of them. Anyone
> have the latest numbers on the Al Qaeda members who are currently being held
> in Guantanamo?

You mean the people from different contries around the worlkd held
hostige without acusation or trial? Almost as bad as China, Sovetunion
or Irak at it worst of times. I foung that one in and kind of
civilices world where forced to state tha accutions to the people held
in jail. This with in a short time after the arrest, ually the case
has to come up in a court with in a week or two. At the moment US has
helt a loor of people from around the works alomst a year and has
still NOW given any reason for there arrest or presented any kind of
evidens in any kind of court. THAT is a scandal!

They may well be terrorist or other international criminals, then they
should be found gilty in an international court of justist or in the
nationsl justist system for the contry that they have made there
crimes in. But to kidnap then and throw then inte a holding area
without telling them anythign about what crimes they are sussepected
of and not haveing a chance to defend then self in any kind of legal
process thats is discusting. No democrasty should act like that!

/ Balp
--
http://anders.arnholm.nu/ Keep on Balping

10 Dec 2003 02:42:50
Salty
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message news:<3fd4f6bf$0$75805$6c56adcd@news.qnet.com>...
> "Charlie Hammond" <hammond@not@peek.ssr.hp.com> wrote in message
> > In article <e673a058.0312080959.2cfa098e@posting.google.com>,
> > babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) writes:
> > .
> > >...Hillary ... never ventured to the site of the biggest problem
> > that occured in her country in her lifetime. ...
> >
> > Babett, I'm pretty certain that Hillary actualy was
> > in Washington while Bill was president.

> What problem do you refer to? Peace, instead of war? Record surplus,
> instead of record deficit and unemployment?
> Or do you, as most Republicans, simply (emphasis on simple) feel that
> Clinton's blowjob was the worst problem facing the country, instead of the
> 9/11 tragedy?

Greg, I posed the original statement of "the biggest problem that
occured in her country in her lifetime". If you please, I'll clarify
my position here. I'm a registered Democrat. For the most part, I
vote split ticket. I do not want to see a war. I think that Bush's war
on Iraq is wrong for so many reasons. I couldn't care less if Clinton
got sucked off in the White House... and in fact, I'd wish for a
President who was 'taken care of' every day and every way instead of
one who was left to feel edgey, aggressive and ended up yelling "I do
declare War !!" on any nation that angered him. Unemployment is a
problem here now. Lots of businesses going bankrupt here is a problem.
Bush represents old money and more importantly, oil money. He can't be
totally unbiased with re: to any moves on the Middle East just because
of the fact that he is tied in with oil. Not that the old Kennedy
money which was actually illegal booze-running money is any better.
(Hey Terminator !!) But... you need to look at what part of the
little man are they going to represent. You and I are the little man
in case you didnt' know. :) At this point, Bush isn't doing a good
job. Bill did alright for the most part. However, throwing his wife
into the equation is not easy to compute. I think she is just one to
many lawyer/politicians to take. Besides, I don't like the fact that
she smirks alot instead of truly smiling.

10 Dec 2003 14:37:49
mike gray, CID

Salty wrote:
> "mike gray, CID" <mikegrayCID@worldnut.nut> wrote in message news:<cc6Bb.417116$0v4.20256169@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
>
>> And, worst of all, she's got legs like a piano.
>
> You checked out her legs ?? Just how much eggnog have you had to drink ??

Trust me. You can always judge a woman by her legs.

10 Dec 2003 14:41:43
Al Wells
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

In article <1dGBb.175458$Ec1.6685920@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net >, mikegrayCID@worldnut.nut says...

> Trust me. You can always judge a woman by her legs.

Damn, I'll have to pay more attention there. I never make it down that
far.

10 Dec 2003 08:45:39
Dennis (Icarus)

> "Dennis (Icarus)" <nojunkmail@ever.invalid> wrote in message
>
> > I was referring specifically to your comment:
> > "What problem do you refer to? Peace, instead of war?"
> > Juzt pointing out that Clinton had his share of battles.
>
> Which he dealt with decisively instead of nuttering around Iraq.

Dont hear too mcuh about Saddam or Osama these days.
We're producing more electrical power in Iraq than there was before the war,
All the schools are open, courts too.

> > And other countries share the burden in Iraq.
>
> Sure, and now we have the highly experienced Japanese army joining us.
> Hoorah.

You were the one who brought up that "other countries share the burden" in
Bosnia.

> > Is the reasons we're in Bosnia any more or less compelling?
>
> At the moment, it's probably amount the same amount of compellingness.
The
> difference is in how we got there.

IIRC, not really.

> > wasn't 'peace' though
>
> Like it is now? Get your head out of that quicksand or its likely to suck
> the rest of you in.

You were the one who brougth up "peace, instead of war".

> > hiding.
>
> Directing major deadly terrorist assaults from in hiding, to be accurate.
> That's a real positive step. Sure it is.
>
> > but was it 'peace'? :-)
>
> Compared to the recent "peace"? Hell yeah.
>
> > Didn't say it was.
>
> Good. Because it's pretty irrelevant unless you want to point out that
your
> right-wing brethren were pissed off at Clinton enough to kill over a
hundred
> innocent people.

Not my "brethren" or are yu willing to accept left-wing terrorists as your
"brethren"?

> > WMDs to Osama? :-)
>
> Oh yeah. The means to employ terrorists and if terrorists aren't
considered
> "weapons of mass destruction" than your definitions are all screwed up.

Ok, then by your definition, Iraq had many "weapons of mass destruction"
(means to emply terrorists - weapons and such right?). Or would you care to
"revise and extend?"

Dennis

10 Dec 2003 08:38:22
Dennis (Icarus)

> "Dennis (Icarus)" <nojunkmail@ever.invalid> wrote in message
news:<vtbm748t43822d@corp.supernews.com >...

> > "Calamari" <Calamari_114@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Hey, regardless, I hope you and your family have a great holiday.
> > > Charlie.. the best of the season and the best of the new year to you.
> > > 2204. Do it with glee !! :)
>
> > I'll try - I think I'll be finished decomposing by then.
>
> Ack !! What a typo !! LOL Well the best of 2004 & 2204 to you Dennis !!
> If you would, please ping me when you have a moment. :)

:-) I was hoping you'd like that one.

Dennis

10 Dec 2003 07:50:45
Scott

> "Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com> wrote in message
> > > "Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com> wrote in message

> > > I figured you were too smart to fall for the standard Limbaugh/Coulter
> > party
> > > line (i.e., "it's all Clinton's fault - both Bushes are saints"). I
> guess
> > > not.
> >
> > What horseshit.
>
> Uh huh. That's what I say. The difference is that I'm right.

No, you are wrong.

Two things:

Limbaugh is an asshole in my book, always has been, no matter how many times
you try to align me with him, it simply isn't true.

Show me one single of Coulters writings that is fabrication or lie.

The sashay on over to the Brady Bunch site's, or the VPC and see how many
truths you can find.

10 Dec 2003 15:54:38
Lee Bell
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Scott" wrote

> Show me one single of Coulters writings that is fabrication or lie.

I've not read any of Coulter's writings, but I've seen her on more than one
extemporaneous talk shows. I've always been impressed with the depth of her
knowledge and her ability to come up with conclusions quickly and based on
limited information.

> The sashay on over to the Brady Bunch site's, or the VPC and see how many
> truths you can find.

I have read quite a bit of Ms Brady's stuff. She also has impressed me. In
this case, however, she impressed me with her willingness to lie outright
and/or to make information appear to support positions that, to everybody
else, it refutes. She's not only a liar, she's a damned liar.

Lee

10 Dec 2003 08:09:15
Scott

"Lee Bell" <leebell@ix.remove.netcom.com > wrote in message
> "Scott" wrote
>
> > Show me one single of Coulters writings that is fabrication or lie.
>
> I've not read any of Coulter's writings, but I've seen her on more than
one
> extemporaneous talk shows. I've always been impressed with the depth of
her
> knowledge and her ability to come up with conclusions quickly and based on
> limited information.

I have to admit I have not read a lot fo her articles, maybe 15 or so, but
what I have read held water.

> > The sashay on over to the Brady Bunch site's, or the VPC and see how
many
> > truths you can find.
>
> I have read quite a bit of Ms Brady's stuff. She also has impressed me.
In
> this case, however, she impressed me with her willingness to lie outright
> and/or to make information appear to support positions that, to everybody
> else, it refutes. She's not only a liar, she's a damned liar.

And a horribly obvious one at that.

Makes me wonder how or why anyone buys her BS. No one, let alone an huge
group of people, can be that naive, can they?

10 Dec 2003 16:14:44
Chris Guynn
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Lee Bell" <leebell@ix.remove.netcom.com > wrote in message
> "Scott" wrote
>
> > Show me one single of Coulters writings that is fabrication or lie.
>
> I've not read any of Coulter's writings, but I've seen her on more than
one
> extemporaneous talk shows. I've always been impressed with the depth of
her
> knowledge and her ability to come up with conclusions quickly and based on
> limited information.

Even of those conclusions are wrong... :-)

> > The sashay on over to the Brady Bunch site's, or the VPC and see how
many
> > truths you can find.
>
> I have read quite a bit of Ms Brady's stuff. She also has impressed me.
In
> this case, however, she impressed me with her willingness to lie outright
> and/or to make information appear to support positions that, to everybody
> else, it refutes. She's not only a liar, she's a damned liar.

Maybe worse, maybe she's a statstician...

> Lee

10 Dec 2003 16:17:32
Chris Guynn

> "Chris Guynn" <chrisguynn@sbcglobal.N.O.S.P.A.M.net> wrote in message
news:<g8pBb.317$RO7.188@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com >...

> > She went (and cut in line to eat making a number of soldiers wait for an
> > extra hour+ to get their meal after she showed up an hour late) and
talked
> > with the troops (rumor has it that none of the soldiers actually
volunteered
> > to sit with her, but were forced too). While she was in Afghanistan
(IIRC)
> > she said that many people were concerned about the presidents decisions
> > (absolutely true) and that the outcome of the war was uncertain. As an
> > important clarification, she didn't say this directly to the troops.
> > Personally, I think that her saying these things was not a problem and
the
> > fact that she said them while overseas was not really a problem either.
Had
> > she said them directly to the troops, I would have had a real problem.
>
> Ohhh...I see. Thanks for clarifying Chris.

no problem...

10 Dec 2003 19:42:17
Mike from Ottawa
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:37:49 GMT, "mike gray, CID"
<mikegrayCID@worldnut.nut > wrote:

>Salty wrote:
>> "mike gray, CID" <mikegrayCID@worldnut.nut> wrote in message news:<cc6Bb.417116$0v4.20256169@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
>>
>>> And, worst of all, she's got legs like a piano.
>>
>> You checked out her legs ?? Just how much eggnog have you had to drink ??
>
>Trust me. You can always judge a woman by her legs.

I thought it was by the size of her areolas. OK, now I'll check the
legs, too.

---
Mike from Ottawa

10 Dec 2003 19:47:32
Mike from Ottawa
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

On 10 Dec 2003 02:42:50 -0800, babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) wrote:

<snip >
>Greg, I posed the original statement of "the biggest problem that
>occured in her country in her lifetime". If you please, I'll clarify
>my position here. I'm a registered Democrat. For the most part, I
>vote split ticket. I do not want to see a war. I think that Bush's war
>on Iraq is wrong for so many reasons. I couldn't care less if Clinton
>got sucked off in the White House... and in fact, I'd wish for a
>President who was 'taken care of' every day and every way instead of
>one who was left to feel edgey, aggressive and ended up yelling "I do
>declare War !!" on any nation that angered him. Unemployment is a
>problem here now. Lots of businesses going bankrupt here is a problem.
>Bush represents old money and more importantly, oil money. He can't be
>totally unbiased with re: to any moves on the Middle East just because
>of the fact that he is tied in with oil. Not that the old Kennedy
>money which was actually illegal booze-running money is any better.
>(Hey Terminator !!) But... you need to look at what part of the
>little man are they going to represent. You and I are the little man
>in case you didnt' know. :) At this point, Bush isn't doing a good
>job. Bill did alright for the most part. However, throwing his wife
>into the equation is not easy to compute. I think she is just one to
>many lawyer/politicians to take. Besides, I don't like the fact that
>she smirks alot instead of truly smiling.

Salty, admitting you're a Democrat and possibly a moderate??!! I've
had the feeling for a while that all Americans were conservative, and
the liberals kept their heads low and stayed out of sight.

Many Americans I've spoken with say there's a lot of polarisation down
there, with, oddly, very few moderates perched in the middle.

Gutsy lady. Put on the flame-proof vest.

---
Mike from Ottawa

10 Dec 2003 17:32:45
Scott

"Mike from Ottawa" <mev@tikacanoe.ca > wrote in message

> I thought it was by the size of her areolas. OK, now I'll check the
> legs, too.

<cough >

10 Dec 2003 17:12:22
Greg Mossman

> Show me one single of Coulters writings that is fabrication or lie.

Read Al Franken's "Lies and the Big Fat Liars Who Tell Them". He has a
whole chapter documenting Coulter's fabrications and lies.

10 Dec 2003 18:37:53
Scott

> "Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com> wrote in message
>
> > Show me one single of Coulters writings that is fabrication or lie.
>
> Read Al Franken's "Lies and the Big Fat Liars Who Tell Them". He has a
> whole chapter documenting Coulter's fabrications and lies.

Priceless.

Al Franken is a comedian.

10 Dec 2003 18:48:50
Scott
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message

> Read Al Franken's "Lies and the Big Fat Liars Who Tell Them". He has a
> whole chapter documenting Coulter's fabrications and lies.

Funny, until you pushed the issue, I had not paid much attention to Ann.

Also funny, she is also a lawyer, and it would seem, much more educated and
read than you.

Here is some reading for you:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0895260743/anncoultedoto-20/ref%3Dnosim/002-1316835-9152020

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974537616/anncoultedoto-20/ref%3Dnosim/102-3317903-2720923

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0895261103/anncoultedoto-20/ref%3Dnosim/002-0708438-2601617

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1400046610/ref=ase_anncoultedoto-20/102-3309785-1817718?v=glance&s=books

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/annblack.jpg

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/gun.jpg

http://www.anncoulter.org/bio.html

http://www.anncoulter.org/exchange.htm

11 Dec 2003 02:51:38
jchaplain
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

She is great. She pisses off you republican pukes. thats all she needs
to do in my book.

On 7 Dec 2003 09:27:05 -0800, babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) wrote:

>"newz" <Newz@scuba.newz> wrote in message news:<3fd2e5bb$0$45669$45beb828@newscene.com>...
>
>> Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton
>> http://www.gainesvillesun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031204/APN/312040539
>
>Too bad that they couldn't 'honor' her by tying her ankles around an
>anchor and dropping her into the ocean for good. The bitch has nerve
>enough to claim that she was attempting to protect the NY residents
>from the WTC rubble when she wouldn't even set foot on the scene to
>see exactly what took place for nearly a year. In fact, I'll bet that
>the only reason that she did end up visiting the site is because some
>ppl took a discrediting note to her absence when all of the rest of
>the politicians were there and looking over what needed to be done.
>She's a disgrace.

10 Dec 2003 18:10:59
Greg Mossman

> Salty, admitting you're a Democrat and possibly a moderate??!! I've
> had the feeling for a while that all Americans were conservative, and
> the liberals kept their heads low and stayed out of sight.

If all Americans were conservative, we wouldn't have had a Democrat winning
the last three presidential elections. The problem is that conservatives
are much more loud-mouthed, probably because of their rednecked upbringing.
We liberals are merely biding our time until the next election when we can
decisively unseat the idiot currently occupying the White House.

> Many Americans I've spoken with say there's a lot of polarisation down
> there, with, oddly, very few moderates perched in the middle.

Most Democrats are moderates as are some Republicans and independents. Bush
pretended to be moderate before the election; only after did he reveal his
true Republican corporate-ass-kissing war-mongering environment-destroying
colors.

> Gutsy lady. Put on the flame-proof vest.

Why? She didn't say anything wrong (for once).

10 Dec 2003 19:41:20
Scott

> Why? She didn't say anything wrong (for once).

You have no soul, no guts, nothing but a desire to "win" no matter how far
you have to grovel.

You shit on her every time you got the chance until you got a whiff that she
may be a part of your "party".

Guess what?

I am a registered democrat as well, and I am sick of what the rest of this
party is doing to America and the constitution.

I am I going to change parties?

Not a chance, I am going to be the biggest thorn in this saddle I can be,
and I am going to point out and illustrate and illuminate
the socialist liberal BS and stupidity that this party has embraced at every
opportunity. It is not possible, no matter how much
counseling you have had, to lay the blame for everything on Bush, especially
since, as you so eloquently noted, that the Demo's
have held the last three Presidencies.

Bush isnt the problem, you assholes that cant accept or lay blame on whom it
belongs is the problem, especially if the problem
comes from or through your favorite pony. Makes the whole damned bunch of
you lower than cowards, it makes you liars and
whores. And whores to whom and for what? The honor of the Clintons? Go for
it. I hate the fucker, and his tramp wife for what
they have done to America, the constitution, the Presidency, and the
institutions of marriage and common fucking decency, not
to mention the disembowelment of the Democratic party.

Scott

--
Intergalactic Coalition to Promote Handguns Throughout the Universe

10 Dec 2003 19:42:32
Scott

"jchaplain" <user@internet.net > wrote in message
> She is great. She pisses off you republican pukes. thats all she needs
> to do in my book.

And as such, you deserve her.

11 Dec 2003 03:40:40
Jerome's Sock Puppet

> Priceless.
>
> Al Franken is a comedian.

He's also a Harvard graduate, and written a meticulously researched book.
Two chapters in it are dedicated to documenting the outright lies Coultier
spews on a daily basis.

Ya aught to read it.

--
Submergo ergo sum

10 Dec 2003 20:30:45
Greg Mossman

> Also funny, she is also a lawyer, and it would seem, much more educated
and
> read than you.

Sounds like she has the same education as me. As for read, I'm not in the
business of publishing right-wing propaganda so you're right on that count.
Though if you count the number of posts I've made to rec.scuba, multiplied
by the number of rec.scuba lurkers who read this crap, maybe I am more
published than Dear Ann. And, unlike Ann, I do it all free of charge out of
the bottom of my magnanimous altruistic heart.

> Here is some reading for you:

And I gave you an incorrect name for Franken's book. It's actually called
"Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them." Check it out.

10 Dec 2003 19:02:47
Greg Mossman
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com > wrote in message

> Priceless.
>
> Al Franken is a comedian.

So is Ann Coulter. At least Franken backs up his facts. And he's not
joking about Coulter being a liar.

I take it you haven't read the book. Are you afraid to see your heroine
shown up as the right-wing button-pushing scam artist she really is?

10 Dec 2003 20:38:59
Greg Mossman

> "Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com> wrote in message
>
> > Why? She didn't say anything wrong (for once).
>
> You have no soul, no guts, nothing but a desire to "win" no matter how far
> you have to grovel.

At least I'm consistent.

> You shit on her every time you got the chance until you got a whiff that
she
> may be a part of your "party".

Salty? I shit on her and praise her with equal measure, as I do the same to
you. I call you (and Salty) my friend because . . .

> Guess what?

What?

> I am a registered democrat as well, and I am sick of what the rest of this
> party is doing to America and the constitution.

News for you, bud. The Republican party ain't doing us no better.

> I am I going to change parties?

Not if you're driving, I hope.

> Not a chance, I am going to be the biggest thorn in this saddle I can be,
> and I am going to point out and illustrate and illuminate
> the socialist liberal BS and stupidity that this party has embraced at
every
> opportunity. It is not possible, no matter how much
> counseling you have had, to lay the blame for everything on Bush,
especially
> since, as you so eloquently noted, that the Demo's
> have held the last three Presidencies.

Likewise, you can't lay all the blame on Clinton even if you're jealous of
his Oval Office shenanigans.

> Bush isnt the problem, you assholes that cant accept or lay blame on whom
it
> belongs is the problem, especially if the problem
> comes from or through your favorite pony. Makes the whole damned bunch of
> you lower than cowards, it makes you liars and
> whores. And whores to whom and for what? The honor of the Clintons? Go for
> it. I hate the fucker, and his tramp wife for what
> they have done to America, the constitution, the Presidency, and the
> institutions of marriage and common fucking decency, not
> to mention the disembowelment of the Democratic party.

Bush is a fucking corrupt idjit who has no business being president. Plain
and simple. The harm he is doing to this country and to foreign affairs
will outlast his presidency for years if not decades. You love him because
he isn't Clinton. But to me and to many other god-fearing Americans, he is
far, far worse.

11 Dec 2003 06:46:31
Joe English
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

> Bush isnt the problem, you assholes that cant accept or lay blame on whom it
> belongs is the problem, especially if the problem
> comes from or through your favorite pony. Makes the whole damned bunch of
> you lower than cowards, it makes you liars and
> whores. And whores to whom and for what? The honor of the Clintons? Go for
> it. I hate the fucker, and his tramp wife for what
> they have done to America, the constitution, the Presidency, and the
> institutions of marriage and common fucking decency, not
> to mention the disembowelment of the Democratic party.
>
> Scott

As much as I can't stand the Clinton's ( I, too, a registered Democrat)
don't understand how you can call Hiliary a tramp. I don't loke her,
she stayed with her husband because of political expediency. But have
nver seen the piano leg give any indication that she is a tramp.

Joe

11 Dec 2003 13:32:57
jchaplain
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

>"jchaplain" <user@internet.net> wrote in message
>> She is great. She pisses off you republican pukes. thats all she needs
>> to do in my book.
>
>And as such, you deserve her.

Then, I guess you must be on eof those republican pukes.
She makes no difference to me.
But since she bothers you so much, as such, you're getting what you
deserve. Hopefully she pisses you off so much that you'll bust a blood
vessel over it. one less idiot then.

11 Dec 2003 08:15:42
Scott

> News for you, bud. The Republican party ain't doing us no better.

Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull
out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest
not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the
beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to
pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

> Likewise, you can't lay all the blame on Clinton even if you're jealous of
> his Oval Office shenanigans.

I dont lay all the blame on Clinton, I just bring up and out his BS whenever
you all blame *everything* on Bush.
Like when you trivialize his abuse of his office, power, the hired help, and
his dick. He's a slime ball.

> Bush is a fucking corrupt idjit who has no business being president.

Except that, due to 8 years of the previous administration, Bush was
elected. So, like it or not, he does have business
being president.You can lay Bush's election right at HillBillaries feet.
What, putting his dick in Monica's mouth was
an act of brilliance?

> Plain and simple. The harm he is doing to this country and to foreign
affairs
> will outlast his presidency for years if not decades. You love him
because
> he isn't Clinton. But to me and to many other god-fearing Americans, he
is
> far, far worse.

Saying that I love him doesn't make it true, as a matter of fact, if you go
back, you will see that I was calling the guy an idiot
before he was elected, and after. What I do support, and what has to be
done, is that we *have* to take this war against the
Islamic extremists to them, and fight it on their turf. Unless you and the
other lickspittles want to wait until they nuke or gas
us. And remember, 9/11 was only a partial success on their part. They fucked
up the Pentagon hit, and never made it to the
Whitehouse, but they were damned sure trying.

The whole thing is ugly, and going to get a lot uglier, and as long as the
only thing you can focus on is the fact that the democrats
lost the election, (through no fault of their own, right?) we are in for an
even longer haul.

And I'll add, the rag don't give a shit whether you are a liberal or a
conservative, they want to kill you and yours too, all they
need is the opportunity you would give them.

11 Dec 2003 08:19:46
Scott

> So is Ann Coulter. At least Franken backs up his facts. And he's not
> joking about Coulter being a liar.

Cites? I am way too busy to buy or read Frankens book. I dont even think he
is all that great of a comedian.

> I take it you haven't read the book. Are you afraid to see your heroine
> shown up as the right-wing button-pushing scam artist she really is?

Quit trying to put words in my mouth, asshole.

She aint my heroine, she is your whipping post. The only reason I even
looked into it was because you try to
put her on me.

But, I have to say, her resume shows a lot more knowledge and *experience*
in DC politics than yours or Frankens.

One thing for sure, is that she is a lot better looking than Sarah, Hillary
or Monica.

Again, what I asked was for you to post a single lie she wrote that you can
prove, and you come back
with Al Franken.

You failed to make your case.

11 Dec 2003 16:17:57
Chris Guynn
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message
> "Mike from Ottawa" <mev@tikacanoe.ca> wrote in message
>
> > Salty, admitting you're a Democrat and possibly a moderate??!! I've
> > had the feeling for a while that all Americans were conservative, and
> > the liberals kept their heads low and stayed out of sight.
>
> If all Americans were conservative, we wouldn't have had a Democrat
winning
> the last three presidential elections.

I guess that all Americans are conservative then since a democrat has only
won 2 of the last 3 presidential elections.

The problem is that conservatives
> are much more loud-mouthed, probably because of their rednecked
upbringing.

I'd guess it's because they don't make people want to vomit every time they
speak... :-)

> We liberals are merely biding our time until the next election when we can
> decisively unseat the idiot currently occupying the White House.

2008?

> > Many Americans I've spoken with say there's a lot of polarisation down
> > there, with, oddly, very few moderates perched in the middle.
>
> Most Democrats are moderates as are some Republicans and independents.
Bush
> pretended to be moderate before the election; only after did he reveal his
> true Republican corporate-ass-kissing war-mongering environment-destroying
> colors.

He won the Republican primary... what did you expect from him?

Much like if Gore had won after presenting himself as a moderate he would
have revealed his true Democratic welfare-ass-kissing illegal-alien-loving
socialist-state-promoting colors.

> > Gutsy lady. Put on the flame-proof vest.
>
> Why? She didn't say anything wrong (for once).

11 Dec 2003 16:29:37
Chris Guynn
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message
> "Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com> wrote in message
>
> > Show me one single of Coulters writings that is fabrication or lie.
>
> Read Al Franken's "Lies and the Big Fat Liars Who Tell Them". He has a
> whole chapter documenting Coulter's fabrications and lies.

I think I'll do just that... right after I finish reading Coulter's book
"Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right". Then, if I'm feeling
really generous, I may even post a dual book report highlighting the main
topics. I've got both books in my Amazon cart right now...

11 Dec 2003 16:33:25
Alan Street
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

In article <vth5mptegocs90@corp.supernews.com >, Scott
<scottk@localaxes.com > wrote:

> Plain and simple. The harm he is doing to this country and to foreign
€affairs
> will outlast his presidency for years if not decades. You love him
€because
> he isn't Clinton. But to me and to many other god-fearing Americans, he
€is
> far, far worse.

€Saying that I love him doesn't make it true, as a matter of fact, if you go
€back, you will see that I was calling the guy an idiot
€before he was elected, and after. What I do support, and what has to be
€done, is that we *have* to take this war against the
€Islamic extremists to them, and fight it on their turf.

I agree with this statement, but it's important that you understand
what you've said.

First of all, this war is unlike anything we've ever fought, yet we're
fighing it like it was Vietnam. This is as much a war of idiology and
leadership as it is bombs and guerilla actions. It's easy to say the
only way to stop terrorism is to totally eradicate terrorists or
Islamic fundamentalists. The problem is that you can't without pretty
much totally destroying the human population of the earth.

Secondly, Iraq was the most secular country in the middle east, which
is the very reason we supported Sadaam Hussien for so long. THERE WERE
NO ISLAMIC EXTREMESTS IN IRAQ BECAUSE SADAAM KILLED THEM ALL OR DROVE
THEM UNDERGROUND. Sadaam may have wanted to use terrorists as
mercenaries after it became apparent they already wanted to attack us,
but that getting the cause and effect backwards. All we've done by
invading Iraq is unleash a pent up desire for those who were thinking
about becoming extremists. Stirring up a hornet's nest doesn't do any
good when the only weapon you've got against the hornets are
firecrackers.

I've been saying all along that you fight this problem at it's source.
Yes, military action makes sense in places like Afghanistan where
military targets exist and where the enemy exists in high enough
concentration that military action can significantly weaken the
leadership. But you've also got to understand why people hate us and
take steps to change that perception. If we can sell McDonalds
hamburgers and Coca-Cola to every country on the planet, you'd think we
could get the message through that hating Americans is wrong.
Unfortunately, when "diplomats" like Flightsuit Boy try to run the PR
campaign, all it does is piss people off more.

Unless you and the
€other lickspittles want to wait until they nuke or gas
€us. And remember, 9/11 was only a partial success on their part. They fucked
€up the Pentagon hit, and never made it to the
€Whitehouse, but they were damned sure trying.

€The whole thing is ugly, and going to get a lot uglier, and as long as the
€only thing you can focus on is the fact that the democrats
€lost the election, (through no fault of their own, right?) we are in for an
€even longer haul.

€And I'll add, the rag don't give a shit whether you are a liberal or a
€conservative, they want to kill you and yours too, all they
€need is the opportunity you would give them.

11 Dec 2003 08:52:44
Greg Mossman

> "Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com> wrote in message

> Cites? I am way too busy to buy or read Frankens book. I dont even think
he
> is all that great of a comedian.

Sure, the original Saturday Night Live wasn't funny at all.

> Quit trying to put words in my mouth, asshole.

You're the one who posted the URLs of adoration and gushed over her resume
as you do again below. I just draw my own conclusions.

> But, I have to say, her resume shows a lot more knowledge and *experience*
> in DC politics than yours or Frankens.

And Al Gore's resume showed a lot more knowledge and *experience* in DC
politics than W's, so why didn't you vote for Gore? Resumes, like bras, are
often padded.

> One thing for sure, is that she is a lot better looking than Sarah,
Hillary
> or Monica.

Gee, that's a swell reason to trust her.

> Again, what I asked was for you to post a single lie she wrote that you
can
> prove, and you come back
> with Al Franken.

Because I only have his book in MP3 form and I don't feel like transcribing
the entire chapter he wrote that demonstrates the many lies she's told when
you can simply read it for yourself. I don't have the time or the Harvard
grant that provided Franken with his research staff to write my own book.

> You failed to make your case.

Hardly. I gave a valid cite to a source that perfectly answers your request
for details of Coulter's lies. Now it's your turn. Either find a reputable
source that counters Franken, or do the work yourself and either prove Ann
right or Al wrong. And hurry up.

11 Dec 2003 08:56:05
Greg Mossman

> "Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com> wrote in message
> > "Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > Show me one single of Coulters writings that is fabrication or lie.
> >
> > Read Al Franken's "Lies and the Big Fat Liars Who Tell Them". He has a
> > whole chapter documenting Coulter's fabrications and lies.
> >

> I think I'll do just that... right after I finish reading Coulter's book
> "Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right". Then, if I'm feeling
> really generous, I may even post a dual book report highlighting the main
> topics. I've got both books in my Amazon cart right now...

Good. Franken points out many inaccuracies or outright lies in Slander.
You can tell us if Franken is right.

Still, I'd recommend checking Slander out from your local library. If Ann
truly is a big fat liar, why support her lies by giving her more money?

11 Dec 2003 09:03:24
Greg Mossman

> Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull
> out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest
> not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the
> beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to
> pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

Speak English please. I'm not Amish.

> I dont lay all the blame on Clinton, I just bring up and out his BS
whenever
> you all blame *everything* on Bush.
> Like when you trivialize his abuse of his office, power, the hired help,
and
> his dick. He's a slime ball.

No, you started it.

> Except that, due to 8 years of the previous administration, Bush was
> elected. So, like it or not, he does have business
> being president.You can lay Bush's election right at HillBillaries feet.
> What, putting his dick in Monica's mouth was
> an act of brilliance?

I don't count a 5-4 vote as a presidential election. Obviously more voting
Americans favored Gore even if the true electrorate count will never be
known.

> Saying that I love him doesn't make it true, as a matter of fact, if you
go
> back, you will see that I was calling the guy an idiot
> before he was elected, and after. What I do support, and what has to be
> done, is that we *have* to take this war against the
> Islamic extremists to them, and fight it on their turf. Unless you and the
> other lickspittles want to wait until they nuke or gas
> us. And remember, 9/11 was only a partial success on their part. They
fucked
> up the Pentagon hit, and never made it to the
> Whitehouse, but they were damned sure trying.

I supported the Afghanistan war much more than the Iraq invasion for your
reasons. But your reasons are simply not relevant to Iraq.

> The whole thing is ugly, and going to get a lot uglier, and as long as the
> only thing you can focus on is the fact that the democrats
> lost the election, (through no fault of their own, right?) we are in for
an
> even longer haul.

Not that long. The next election is thankfully less than a year away and
then matters will be righted.

> And I'll add, the rag don't give a shit whether you are a liberal or a
> conservative, they want to kill you and yours too, all they
> need is the opportunity you would give them.

That sounds like a morale speech meant to get 17-year-old privates riled up
enough to kill commie gooks in their own country. But it doesn't fly with
me. There is more than one form of "the rag" and more than one way to deal
with them.

11 Dec 2003 09:06:37
Greg Mossman

> Much like if Gore had won after presenting himself as a moderate he would
> have revealed his true Democratic welfare-ass-kissing illegal-alien-loving
> socialist-state-promoting colors.

And hopefully he would have ditched the gun-loving front as well.

11 Dec 2003 17:27:43
Chris Guynn
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"jchaplain" <user@internet.net > wrote in message
> She is great. She pisses off you republican pukes. thats all she needs
> to do in my book.

Hmmm... this attitude explains a lot...

> On 7 Dec 2003 09:27:05 -0800, babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) wrote:
>
> >"newz" <Newz@scuba.newz> wrote in message
news:<3fd2e5bb$0$45669$45beb828@newscene.com >...

> >> Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

http://www.gainesvillesun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031204/APN/312040539

> >Too bad that they couldn't 'honor' her by tying her ankles around an
> >anchor and dropping her into the ocean for good. The bitch has nerve
> >enough to claim that she was attempting to protect the NY residents
> >from the WTC rubble when she wouldn't even set foot on the scene to
> >see exactly what took place for nearly a year. In fact, I'll bet that
> >the only reason that she did end up visiting the site is because some
> >ppl took a discrediting note to her absence when all of the rest of
> >the politicians were there and looking over what needed to be done.
> >She's a disgrace.

11 Dec 2003 17:42:01
Chris Guynn

> "Chris Guynn" <chrisguynn@sbcglobal.N.O.S.P.A.M.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com> wrote in message
> > > "Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com> wrote in message

> > > Read Al Franken's "Lies and the Big Fat Liars Who Tell Them". He has
> > > whole chapter documenting Coulter's fabrications and lies.
> > >

> > I think I'll do just that... right after I finish reading Coulter's book
> > "Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right". Then, if I'm feeling
> > really generous, I may even post a dual book report highlighting the
main
> > topics. I've got both books in my Amazon cart right now...
>
> Good. Franken points out many inaccuracies or outright lies in Slander.
> You can tell us if Franken is right.
>
> Still, I'd recommend checking Slander out from your local library. If Ann
> truly is a big fat liar, why support her lies by giving her more money?

Interestingly, I dropped the Coulter book from my shopping cart before
checkout, but not because I don't want to support her. I'm going go to the
local bookstore and pick it up this afternoon so I don't have to wait for
the shipper to deliver it. Then, I can read it while waiting for the other
books I ordered: Franken's and "What it Means to be a Libertarian" by
Charles Murray - that should give me a somewhat better view of things. If
any of them are any good I'll let you folks know.

11 Dec 2003 11:20:14
Scott McFadden

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message news:<3fd8035e$0$75801$6c56adcd@news.qnet.com>...

> And I gave you an incorrect name for Franken's book. It's actually called
> "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them." Check it out.

I just can't wait for Al's next, great, "book".

It's all about Bill Clinton, and called: "Perjuries, and the Perjuring
Perjurers Who Tell Them".

Check it out.
--
SJM

11 Dec 2003 20:29:42
Dazed and Confuzed

Greg Mossman wrote:

> "Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com> wrote in message
>
> > Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull
> > out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest
> > not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the
> > beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to
> > pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.
>
> Speak English please. I'm not Amish.
>
> > I dont lay all the blame on Clinton, I just bring up and out his BS
> whenever
> > you all blame *everything* on Bush.
> > Like when you trivialize his abuse of his office, power, the hired help,
> and
> > his dick. He's a slime ball.
>
> No, you started it.
>
> > Except that, due to 8 years of the previous administration, Bush was
> > elected. So, like it or not, he does have business
> > being president.You can lay Bush's election right at HillBillaries feet.
> > What, putting his dick in Monica's mouth was
> > an act of brilliance?
>
> I don't count a 5-4 vote as a presidential election. Obviously more voting
> Americans favored Gore even if the true electrorate count will never be
> known.
>
> > Saying that I love him doesn't make it true, as a matter of fact, if you
> go
> > back, you will see that I was calling the guy an idiot
> > before he was elected, and after. What I do support, and what has to be
> > done, is that we *have* to take this war against the
> > Islamic extremists to them, and fight it on their turf. Unless you and the
> > other lickspittles want to wait until they nuke or gas
> > us. And remember, 9/11 was only a partial success on their part. They
> fucked
> > up the Pentagon hit, and never made it to the
> > Whitehouse, but they were damned sure trying.
>
> I supported the Afghanistan war much more than the Iraq invasion for your
> reasons. But your reasons are simply not relevant to Iraq.
>
> > The whole thing is ugly, and going to get a lot uglier, and as long as the
> > only thing you can focus on is the fact that the democrats
> > lost the election, (through no fault of their own, right?) we are in for
> an
> > even longer haul.
>
> Not that long. The next election is thankfully less than a year away and
> then matters will be righted.

I'll take 20 to your favorite charity that you are wrong. care to bet?

--

An amateur built the ark ....professionals built the Titanic.

11 Dec 2003 18:26:28
Greg Mossman

"Dazed and Confuzed" <dedmann@netnitco.net > wrote in message

> I'll take 20 to your favorite charity that you are wrong. care to bet?

Nope. If Bush loses we'll all be winners already.

11 Dec 2003 18:35:21
Crownfield

Greg Mossman wrote:

> I don't count a 5-4 vote as a presidential election.

happily, the constitution, the supreme court,
and many reasonable people, could give less of a shit
as to what you think / interpret as reasonable.

11 Dec 2003 18:35:49
Crownfield

Greg Mossman wrote:

> "Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com> wrote in message
> > "Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com> wrote in message
>
> > Cites? I am way too busy to buy or read Frankens book. I dont even think
> he
> > is all that great of a comedian.
>
> Sure, the original Saturday Night Live wasn't funny at all.
>
> > Quit trying to put words in my mouth, asshole.
>
> You're the one who posted the URLs of adoration and gushed over her resume
> as you do again below. I just draw my own conclusions.
>
> > But, I have to say, her resume shows a lot more knowledge and *experience*
> > in DC politics than yours or Frankens.
>
> And Al Gore's resume showed a lot more knowledge and *experience* in DC
> politics than W's, so why didn't you vote for Gore? Resumes, like bras, are
> often padded.
>
> > One thing for sure, is that she is a lot better looking than Sarah,
> Hillary
> > or Monica.
>
> Gee, that's a swell reason to trust her. (Ann Coulter)

an important part of her beauty is her intelligence.

11 Dec 2003 21:46:17
Dazed and Confuzed

Greg Mossman wrote:

> "Dazed and Confuzed" <dedmann@netnitco.net> wrote in message
>
> > I'll take 20 to your favorite charity that you are wrong. care to bet?
>
> Nope. If Bush loses we'll all be winners already.

figured you wouldn't pout any money or honor on your statement

--

An amateur built the ark ....professionals built the Titanic.

11 Dec 2003 19:03:16
Scott

> And Al Gore's resume showed a lot more knowledge and *experience* in DC
> politics than W's, so why didn't you vote for Gore? Resumes, like bras,
are
> often padded.

How do you know I didnt?

You don't, but that doesn't stop you from extrapolating.

11 Dec 2003 19:05:30
Scott
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message

Man, you are getting weak.

11 Dec 2003 19:14:16
Scott

> I agree with this statement, but it's important that you understand
> what you've said.

5x5

> First of all, this war is unlike anything we've ever fought, yet we're
> fighing it like it was Vietnam.

I disagree. Basically, we are planted in the center of their world, and
baiting them to the fight, to which they are flocking
and being killed or arrested.

> This is as much a war of idiology and
> leadership as it is bombs and guerilla actions.

Ideology didnt kill the Marines in Beruit. Ideology didnt bring the twin
towers down.

> It's easy to say the only way to stop terrorism is to totally eradicate
terrorists or
> Islamic fundamentalists.

I dont see it as easy in any way, I see it as we have no choice. If we
ignore them, they will continue to escalte their attacks
against innocents.

> The problem is that you can't without pretty much totally destroying the
human population of the earth.

That would be their call.

> Secondly, Iraq was the most secular country in the middle east, which
> is the very reason we supported Sadaam Hussien for so long. THERE WERE
> NO ISLAMIC EXTREMESTS IN IRAQ BECAUSE SADAAM KILLED THEM ALL OR DROVE
> THEM UNDERGROUND.

He supported and would continue to support them, and we have yet to find out
what and where all his WMD's went.
He didnt flush 'em down the toilet.

> Sadaam may have wanted to use terrorists as
> mercenaries after it became apparent they already wanted to attack us,
> but that getting the cause and effect backwards. All we've done by
> invading Iraq is unleash a pent up desire for those who were thinking
> about becoming extremists. Stirring up a hornet's nest doesn't do any
> good when the only weapon you've got against the hornets are
> firecrackers.

We have a lot more than firecrackers. We have freedom and resolve on our
side.

> I've been saying all along that you fight this problem at it's source.
> Yes, military action makes sense in places like Afghanistan where
> military targets exist and where the enemy exists in high enough
> concentration that military action can significantly weaken the
> leadership. But you've also got to understand why people hate us and
> take steps to change that perception.

In my view, we have been trying that for too many years. It is better to be
feared than loved in this world.

> If we can sell McDonalds hamburgers and Coca-Cola to every country on the
planet, you'd think we
> could get the message through that hating Americans is wrong.
> Unfortunately, when "diplomats" like Flightsuit Boy try to run the PR
> campaign, all it does is piss people off more.

He made a visual statement in support of the troops.

No foul.

12 Dec 2003 03:17:00
Alan Street
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

In article <3FD92985.3168@cox.net >, Crownfield <Crownfield@cox.net>
wrote:

€Greg Mossman wrote:

> > One thing for sure, is that she is a lot better looking than Sarah,
> Hillary
> > or Monica.
>
> Gee, that's a swell reason to trust her. (Ann Coulter)

€an important part of her beauty is her intelligence.

Then you must find Hillary totally ravishing :-).

12 Dec 2003 04:07:01
Alan Street
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

In article <vtic94ag1a0c19@corp.supernews.com >, Scott
<scottk@localaxes.com > wrote:

> If we can sell McDonalds hamburgers and Coca-Cola to every country on the
€planet, you'd think we
> could get the message through that hating Americans is wrong.
> Unfortunately, when "diplomats" like Flightsuit Boy try to run the PR
> campaign, all it does is piss people off more.

€He made a visual statement in support of the troops.

€No foul.

I need to address the rest of your post, but that's going to have to
wait until tomorrow when I have more time. But reading this last bit
highlighted something I want to comment on now.

You, and the rest of the veterans here see the President primarily as
the Commander In Chief, with secondary duties like foreign policy,
economic health and so forth. Most of us non-miliatary types see the
President primarily in charge of domestic matters and foreign
relations, with his military duties secondary. I think this difference
of viewpoint is pretty significant.

What you see as support of the troops, I see as grandstanding to get
re-elected. Personally, I'll give him his Thanksgiving visit. He hyped
it up over and above what others have done, but that's just a cheap
politician playing to his strongest supporters. Nevertheless, it was
his duty as CinC help boost troop morale, and he did a good job of it.
For that part, kudos.

On the other hand, his landing on an aircraft carrier, one that was
just a few miles from downtown San Diego, was pure politics. Yes, the
sailors on board loved it (btw - how much respect do you give sailors,
Marine ;-), but everyone else saw it for what it was - a cheap attempt
to link Flightsuit Boy with people who actually did some dirty work. I
expect this little PR stunt (which cost the taxpayers several million
dollars) will end up being used more by the Democrats to highlight the
failings of Bush's character than it will by Bush in his re-election
campaign.

11 Dec 2003 20:09:41
Greg Mossman

> > Nope. If Bush loses we'll all be winners already.
>
> figured you wouldn't pout any money or honor on your statement

Why does honor always have to be about money with you Republicans?

But what the heck. In true right-wing every-man-for-himself spirit, fuck
the charities. Your $50 to me if the Democrat wins, my $50 to you if the
dummiecrat wins - donate it to the RNC if you want. The vote must be
decisive. Supreme Court appointments don't count and will negate the bet.
I'll give you double if either Ross Perot or Pat Buchanan can pull it off.

Are we on?

11 Dec 2003 23:30:02
Dazed and Confuzed

Greg Mossman wrote:

> "Dazed and Confuzed" <dedmann@netnitco.net> wrote in message
>
> > > Nope. If Bush loses we'll all be winners already.
> >
> > figured you wouldn't pout any money or honor on your statement
>
> Why does honor always have to be about money with you Republicans?
>
> But what the heck. In true right-wing every-man-for-himself spirit, fuck
> the charities. Your $50 to me if the Democrat wins, my $50 to you if the
> dummiecrat wins - donate it to the RNC if you want. The vote must be
> decisive. Supreme Court appointments don't count and will negate the bet.
> I'll give you double if either Ross Perot or Pat Buchanan can pull it off.
>
> Are we on?

honor is you having the balls to put something of value up for your words. you
made a statement, I suggested a wager. You waffled until I brought honor into
it. Notice, please, that I said money OR honor.

If you have a fear of losing money, I'll bet 8 hours of community service to
the organization of the winners choice.

but I'd really rather that I get a chance to give your $50 to the NRA.

your choice. We are on.

and I doubt that either of those two will get there, but if you wish, we can
go double or nothing on that...

electoral votes? or popular votes?

counted by whose standards?

--

An amateur built the ark ....professionals built the Titanic.

11 Dec 2003 22:23:12
Greg Mossman

> electoral votes? or popular votes?
>
> counted by whose standards?

Whoever gets crowned President, as long as it's not the Supreme Court that
does the crowning again. I'm sick of their crowning around.

Though lately they've been making some nice rulings. So what the heck,
whoever actually gets inaugurated decides the bet.

>but I'd really rather that I get a chance to give your $50 to the NRA.

Hmmm. The Brady Campaign or Hillary Clinton's re-election fund, I can't
decide.

12 Dec 2003 07:53:24
Dazed and Confuzed

Greg Mossman wrote:

> "Dazed and Confuzed" <dedmann@netnitco.net> wrote in message
>
> > electoral votes? or popular votes?
> >
> > counted by whose standards?
>
> Whoever gets crowned President, as long as it's not the Supreme Court that
> does the crowning again. I'm sick of their crowning around.
>
> Though lately they've been making some nice rulings. So what the heck,
> whoever actually gets inaugurated decides the bet.
>
> >but I'd really rather that I get a chance to give your $50 to the NRA.
>
> Hmmm. The Brady Campaign or Hillary Clinton's re-election fund, I can't
> decide.

done.

--

An amateur built the ark ....professionals built the Titanic.

12 Dec 2003 19:49:07

"Dennis (Icarus)" <nojunkmail@ever.invalid > wrote in message news:<vtecfimcbl2k59@corp.supernews.com>...

> :-) I was hoping you'd like that one.

How could I not ?? <g > I'll re-ping asap. Thank you. :)

12 Dec 2003 19:57:10

"mike gray, CID" <mikegrayCID@worldnut.nut > wrote in message news:<1dGBb.175458$Ec1.6685920@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

> Salty wrote:
> > You checked out her legs ?? Just how much eggnog have you had to drink ??

> Trust me. You can always judge a woman by her legs.

Ohhh ?? Well, I'm not sure what my legs would tell you about me now.
I've decided not to shave them for a while... maybe 'til Spring. I can
use the extra blanket of warmth. <grin >

12 Dec 2003 23:01:49
Dennis (Icarus)

> "Dennis (Icarus)" <nojunkmail@ever.invalid> wrote in message
news:<vtecfimcbl2k59@corp.supernews.com >...

> > :-) I was hoping you'd like that one.
>
> How could I not ?? <g> I'll re-ping asap. Thank you. :)

You're welcome. :-)

Dennis

12 Dec 2003 23:46:30
Crownfield

Alan Street wrote:

> In article <3FD92985.3168@cox.net>, Crownfield <Crownfield@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> €Greg Mossman wrote:
>
> €> > One thing for sure, is that she is a lot better looking than Sarah,
> €> Hillary
> €> > or Monica.
> €>
> €> Gee, that's a swell reason to trust her. (Ann Coulter)
> €
> €an important part of her beauty is her intelligence.
>
> Then you must find Hillary totally ravishing :-).

she would have to be much, much more intelligent.

13 Dec 2003 09:46:04

Mike from Ottawa <mev@tikacanoe.ca > wrote in message news:<bcfftvghgofa5ij73a0pp2c06ig2mk52r2@4ax.com>...

> Salty, admitting you're a Democrat and possibly a moderate??!! I've
> had the feeling for a while that all Americans were conservative, and
> the liberals kept their heads low and stayed out of sight.
> Many Americans I've spoken with say there's a lot of polarisation down
> there, with, oddly, very few moderates perched in the middle.

Well Mike, I'm a Democrat but beyond that, I'm not sure if one would
classify me as 'moderate' or not. There are some issues that
definately tickle my liberal fancy... and other issues where my
conservative views have surprised my parents. Maybe that does not make
me moderate... just nuts. <grin >

I think that many Americans can say that they don't agree with the
total liberal package or the total conservative package. The only
problem that I see is that the independent party has never had a
strong, convincing leader. Perhaps some think that General Wesley
Clark is now a good one to vote for in the upcoming election.
Personally, I'm wary of putting a career military man in office. I
suppose Eisenhower wasn't bad... but that was long ago when times were
very different.

> Gutsy lady. Put on the flame-proof vest.

Naaa. I've been on this NG for a few years now. I've been flamed here
before. And I've also flamed my share of posters too. I'm not worried
about it. :)

Regardless, I think Bush needs to get lost. His decision to go to war
with Iraq was a poor one and the way the war is being handled
continually demonstrates that. Canada's choice to stay out of it was a
smart move. Bush is now going to alienate pretty much everyone with
his proposal to deny contracts to those countries, like Canada, who
didn't support the USA. Meanwhile, his buddy Cheny's company is
accused of overcharging the US gov by millions of dollars. I'm
certainly not surprised to hear that news and I'm sure this isn't the
last of it.

13 Dec 2003 09:51:48

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message news:<3fd7d272$0$75800$6c56adcd@news.qnet.com>...
> "Mike from Ottawa" <mev@tikacanoe.ca> wrote in message
> > Gutsy lady. Put on the flame-proof vest.

> Why? She didn't say anything wrong (for once).

<smacking you with some garlic-in-oil crab legs... and holding your
napkin and bib just out of your reach > :)

13 Dec 2003 13:03:31
Dan Bracuk, CTHD
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) pounded away at his keyboard resulting
in:
: Bush is now going to alienate pretty much everyone with
:his proposal to deny contracts to those countries, like Canada, who
:didn't support the USA.

If it were as simple as that, it would not be a big deal. If you
forget the feeble national security excuse they are using, it comes
down to, "you didn't pay the price by going to war, so you don't reap
the bounty of post war contracts".

The complication is that the money to pay the contractors comes from a
number of countries, not just the US. In fact, our government is
considering withdrawing our monetary contribution to this effort.
Then it becomes, "if you are going to dictate how the money is going
to be spent, you don't get our money".

I can see the merits of each argument.

Dan Bracuk
If at first you don't succeed, you run the risk of failure.
The Best of rec.scuba http://www.pathcom.com/~bracuk/RecScuba/

http://www.newsfeeds.com- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

mike gray, CID

Salty wrote:

> "mike gray, CID" <mikegrayCID@worldnut.nut> wrote in message news:<1dGBb.175458$Ec1.6685920@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
>
>> Salty wrote:
>> > You checked out her legs ?? Just how much eggnog have you had to drink ??
>
>> Trust me. You can always judge a woman by her legs.
>
> Ohhh ?? Well, I'm not sure what my legs would tell you about me now.
> I've decided not to shave them for a while... maybe 'til Spring. I can
> use the extra blanket of warmth. <grin>

Hair gets me hot!

14 Dec 2003 09:51:11
rnf2

> Salty wrote:
>
> > "mike gray, CID" <mikegrayCID@worldnut.nut> wrote in message
news:<1dGBb.175458$Ec1.6685920@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net >...

> >> Trust me. You can always judge a woman by her legs.
> >
> > Ohhh ?? Well, I'm not sure what my legs would tell you about me now.
> > I've decided not to shave them for a while... maybe 'til Spring. I can
> > use the extra blanket of warmth. <grin>
>

> Hair gets me hot!

it's all the more grip for your velcro chaps!

;)

rhys

13 Dec 2003 15:57:09

"mike gray, CID" <mikegrayCID@worldnut.nut > wrote in message news:<2bKCb.449460$0v4.20869109@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
> Salty wrote:

> >> Trust me. You can always judge a woman by her legs.
> >
> > Ohhh ?? Well, I'm not sure what my legs would tell you about me now.
> > I've decided not to shave them for a while... maybe 'til Spring. I can
> > use the extra blanket of warmth. <grin>

> Hair gets me hot!

Me too. The warmth factor is the only reason I'm growing it.
Regardless, I know exactly what you're thinking of now... and it has
to do with very little hair. <grin >

So are you coming up this way to visit family for the holidays ?? If
so, are you gonna stop here ?? Did you drink the bottle I sent you
yet ??

I miss you. I miss you very much. You will be my dive buddy again
next summer I hope. Errrr, ok. I'll clarify that : You will with me
driving to the boat, getting to the boat, gearing up on the boat and
umping off the boat. And then you'll go your way and I'll go mine but
we'll meet at the anchor line. LOL !! Yes dear... I miss you as my
dive bud. Happy holidays.

13 Dec 2003 16:05:44
Greg Mossman

> Me too. The warmth factor is the only reason I'm growing it.
> Regardless, I know exactly what you're thinking of now... and it has
> to do with very little hair. <grin>

You mean he shared with you his fetish of doing it while wearing a Mark V
diving helmet?

13 Dec 2003 16:10:23

"Dan Bracuk, CTHD" <NOTbracuk@pathcom.com > wrote in message news:<ookmtvc5efsgergc7c7li1069iu545p2f0@4ax.com>...

> babette7401@hotmail.com (Salty) pounded away at his keyboard resulting
> in:
> : Bush is now going to alienate pretty much everyone with
> :his proposal to deny contracts to those countries, like Canada, who
> :didn't support the USA.
>
> If it were as simple as that, it would not be a big deal. If you
> forget the feeble national security excuse they are using, it comes
> down to, "you didn't pay the price by going to war, so you don't reap
> the bounty of post war contracts".
>
> The complication is that the money to pay the contractors comes from a
> number of countries, not just the US. In fact, our government is
> considering withdrawing our monetary contribution to this effort.
> Then it becomes, "if you are going to dictate how the money is going
> to be spent, you don't get our money".
>
> I can see the merits of each argument.

Dan, I understand what you say here. I also think that the others
should say to Bush... "Kiss my carnations." But the fact is that
many who opposed the war didn't contribute much and so it isn't like
they have alot of leverage re: how 'their money will be spent.' They
didn't lend any to start with. And please, let's not pretend here
that other countries are in the black with the USA. They aren't.
Countries like France and Germany still owe the USA from WW2 in terms
of money / supplies / lent.

14 Dec 2003 21:23:59
mike gray

Greg Mossman wrote:

> "Salty" <babette7401@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Me too. The warmth factor is the only reason I'm growing it.
>> Regardless, I know exactly what you're thinking of now... and it has
>> to do with very little hair. <grin>
>
> You mean he shared with you his fetish of doing it while wearing a Mark V
> diving helmet?

About all I'm good at in a Mark V is falling down. But with a little
more practice...

14 Dec 2003 14:36:18

"Greg Mossman" <mossman@qnet.com > wrote in message news:<3fdba8c8$0$75802$6c56adcd@news.qnet.com>...

> "Salty" <babette7401@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Me too. The warmth factor is the only reason I'm growing it.
> > Regardless, I know exactly what you're thinking of now... and it has
> > to do with very little hair. <grin>

> You mean he shared with you his fetish of doing it while wearing a Mark V
> diving helmet?

Yes !! And I thought I was the only one he confided in. LOL Actually,
I was referring to the fact that Mike always wears a hood to dive. :)

14 Dec 2003 16:21:40
Calamari

jchaplain <user@internet.net > wrote in message news:<46sgtvoi78so3g8hddrgesno88ofij5ev6@4ax.com>...

> >> She is great. She pisses off you republican pukes. thats all she needs
> >> to do in my book.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not a Republican.

> She makes no difference to me.
<snip >

You're right. And that's my point. She makes no difference to you and
she's made no difference to anyone living in the state of New York
either, the state she is supposed to represent. She's made no
difference at all. She's a waste.

15 Dec 2003 10:25:01
Michael Wolf

Calamari wrote:

> I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not a Republican.
>

>>She makes no difference to me.
>
> <snip>
>
> You're right. And that's my point. She makes no difference to you and
> she's made no difference to anyone living in the state of New York
> either, the state she is supposed to represent. She's made no
> difference at all. She's a waste.

That goes for the majority of politicians. And then you have the ones
that make/made a difference by creating an even bigger mess...

--
Michael Wolf

-----

Cthulhu For President.
Why settle for the lesser evil?

remove stopspam to reply

19 Dec 2003 19:26:08
Chris Guynn
Re: Ocean advocacy group honors Hillary Clinton

"Scott" <scottk@localaxes.com > wrote in message
<snip >

> http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/gun.jpg

That one makes me think that there might actually be some decent lawyers
after all... :-)

C Guynn